Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ML'S Wish List.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML'S Wish List. Empty
PostSubject: ML'S Wish List.   ML'S Wish List. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Dear Secret Santa,

My name is ML, and this is what I want for Christmas. I really hope that you won't spend any money on me. I prefer homemade gifts, to ones you buy. But if you suck at making stuff, you can always write me a poem, or even make a collage of cat pictures. Now to help you with ideas, here's a list of things that I like:

Harry Potter
One Direction
Food
Cats
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Hunger Games(the movie and the books)
PJO, HoO.
Disney Movies(the animated ones)
Music in general.
The colors: mint green, bright blue, orange, purple, pink, red and yellow.

Yep those would be the things I like, of course I have more but I'm trying to make this easy for you. I hope it is easy. Oh I also love when people record vocaroo's of themselves talking, singing or anything, they're just so fun.

Sincerly,

ML.
Back to top Go down

ML'S Wish List.
Page 1 of 1