Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Challenge Accepted [private to Purple]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Challenge Accepted [private to Purple] Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Accepted [private to Purple]   Challenge Accepted [private to Purple] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Challenge Accepted [private to Purple] Tumblr_m881mdRgyJ1rbh6uuo2_500
anna meira sanzenin * demeter * sixteen

Meira grinned widely as she ran towards the Climbing Wall. She was still far, but she could hear the rumbling of the lava and the clash of the two walls. Awesome. Seriously, the Climbing Wall is one of her most favorite places next to the Pumpkin Patch and her cabin. What made it more exciting is that she arranged a meeting with a son of Zeus. They were going to have a challenge, and it would be fun.

Meira stopped and breathed heavily. She stared up the Climbing Wall, wondering the feeling when she was up. She smirked as she walked around to find a comfortable place to wait for Luca. She sat down cross-legged. After sighing contentedly, she examined her clothing. She was wearing her usual Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, together with comfy black leggings and blue shorts. She wore rubber shoes on her feet. It can be easily seen that she is prepared for their challenge. She just can't afford to lose. Her heart pounded as she heard footsteps coming towards her direction. She looked up and grinned.

"Hi, Luca." She waved her hand. "Nice day for a challenge, yes?"
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Accepted [private to Purple]   Challenge Accepted [private to Purple] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Luke Michael de Luca, Son of Zeus, Age 18

Challenge Accepted [private to Purple] Tumblr_mdz6tiP7xv1rhalyxo2_500

Luke began to head towards the climbing wall. "Here goes nothing." He mumbled. Luke began to climb quickly. Suddenly, after making it fifteen feet of the ground, he stopped to look down. It did not bother him, he was not scared of heights. Then, the son of Zeus began to see a figure, a girl. Luke was wearing regular jeans, nike shoe's and a plain red shirt. As he grabbed a rock, he moved his hand up quickly, accidently cutting it. It did not bleed, but there was a scratch mark. As he began to climb, he tried to stay focused. He did not want to fail. As he headed up faster, he began to see that he was ply a few feet away.

Luke had made it to the top. He crossed his legs and looked at the person next to him. Sure enough, it was Anna. "Hey, Anna." He said slowly. He folded his arm's and raised an eyebrow. H looked into her eyes. "Yes, it really is." He said. Luke then looked down. Challenge accepted, he thought. "I think the question is not if it's a nice day for a challenge... But are you up for a challenge." He said with a smirk and a glare.

[ooc;no layout no muse sorry]
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Accepted [private to Purple]   Challenge Accepted [private to Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 am

Meira's eyes twinkled as she saw Luca. She nodded. "Yes, of course I am!" she said excitedly. She brought herself up and then pointed to the top of the Climbing Wall. The walls clashed with a roar, and a girl screamed. The Apollo medics rushed to the girl's side. Meira's eyes trailed after the girl full of scratches. She took that as warning.

"All right. Here's the deal, Luca. You and I are going to race to the top of the wall. We can climb in any way we want." Meira began thinking of a plan, but she did not voice it out yet. She faced the son of Zeus. "The loser will have consequences." She flipped her blond hair back, her heart pounding. What if she lost? Well, she simple can't. She eyed Luca, and his physique. He was quite athletic. She tried for a smile to hide her nervousness.

Meira shrugged. "You think of the consequences." Since you will do it, too, the daughter of Demeter added confidently in her mind. She held up three fingers. "Three consequences only!" she insisted.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Accepted [private to Purple]   Challenge Accepted [private to Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Luke Michael de Luca, Son of Zeus, Age 18

Challenge Accepted [private to Purple] Tumblr_mdz6tiP7xv1rhalyxo2_500

Luke squinted and nodding. As he listened, he hoped he would not lose the challenge. "Sounds good. But should I let you win?" he said kidding. Then as he heard he can pick the consequences he quietly thought. "The loser has to-" Luke said pausing. The loser has to get a makeover from the Aphrodite cabin, a bad one. Then walk around the whole campus. And two more right?" he asked. His eyes opened widely. "Then the loser has to tell the other person they're deepest darkest secret." he grinned. "And the third is-" he said pausing once more.

"They last consequence is prancing Chiron. And getting caught, by accident or on purpose. " he said with a smirk. Luke looked at Anna. "Good luck Sanzenin." He said with a small smile.

[ooc;no layout no muse sorry]
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Accepted [private to Purple]   Challenge Accepted [private to Purple] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 am

Meira's eyebrows mashed against each other as she weighed the consequences. Getting a make-over--fine. Meira can handle it if she lost, which she can't. But going around the camp with that thing on the face? Meira had to bite her lip to not speak. She nodded hastily, wondering what the other dares would be. Based on this boy's words, he had a rebel side. As Luca tell her the second consequence, she stared at him. She began thinking what she should tell to Luca. The daughter of Demeter held up both hands. "Prancing on Chiron, huh." She eyed the kind son of Zeus. "Do you have a rebel side? No. I don't accept." She shook her head and brought her hands down. How can she prance on the centaur? "I won't prance on a horse," she said slowly.

Meira gazed up at the clashing walls flowing with lava. "Yeah, to you, too." It was a piece of cake to go up a wall, what with her vine skills. But with lava? Her vines will easily die. She started to doubt her plan of winning against Luca. "I'll remind you again," she said carefully. "We can use any method on climbing the wall."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Accepted [private to Purple]   Challenge Accepted [private to Purple] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge Accepted [private to Purple]
Page 1 of 1