Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Secretive Santas

Go down 
+5
Sniggle
Skye
Nico
welshy
moon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:23 pm

I know we did this last year, but I think we should do it again. Yup...
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:26 pm

what we did it last year what what I WANT TO GIVE GIFTS
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:00 pm

I like this idea. 8D and this year I will participate guys okay I promise.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:38 pm

We already have the planning underway, lol.
Back to top Go down

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:10 pm

lol yeah we do. COMPLETE WITH PUNISHMENT >:V
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Oh, okay, great minds think alike (:
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:20 am

If this doesn't happen SNIGGLE WILL BE VERY UPSET
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:45 pm

I never actually got anything last year... oh well. I don't really care.

Maybe we could have a sale on mystery boxes during the holidays?
I will buy 4 billion if we do.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Could we buy mystery boxes for each other, I mean, being secret santas and all? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:19 pm

I was under the impression we can buy Mystery Boxes for people anyways.
Maybe we could organize something where you sign up to be a Secret Santa. That means you also receive a gift. You don't sing up, you don't get a present. Anyways. You do that, and then you can either specify to an Admin exactly what you want sent to them in a Mystery Box [It would have to be approved and all] or you could make them a poem, or draw them something, or make them something for their signature.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:23 pm

That's what we did last year, if I remember right. I mean, I remember getting Sniggle a cat picture, or something dorky like that. I think that if we were lazy or something, then making admins make mystery boxes might be easier for us. Then again, it might be a burden on them, epically if everyone is using them, you know?
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Mhm.
I'm thinking if we were to make one.
FOR EXAMPLE: I chose Cam [Hey Cam]. His character and my character are dating, so I might ask an Admin to approve me sending this to him. "Your character Taylor wins a dinner for two in New York City, and 500 Dollars to spend on shopping." Or whatever. YOU GET ME XD
If it gets approved, I send it to Cam for his Secret Santa Gift. If not, I work on something else.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Oh, that's cute, but then, wouldn't it be you planning that? I like the thought though, it just seems like you would be doing that. I guess if you need the admin's approval for something like that though, then yes, I understand.
Back to top Go down

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:42 pm

First, you don't choose the person. Secondly, mystery boxes mean that admins decide what they're getting. That isn't very personal.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Zel, I meant IF I got Cam. I was using him as an example, but if I was to get someone else, then it would basically be the same thing.
We could introduce things called... Santa Parcels. Essentially like the Mystery Boxes but using the system of we make up the thing.
I don't know LOL I wasn't here last year /first CHB Christmas
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Where I live, when we do secret santas, be it with school or work etc, we have to put our name on a piece of paper, put it in a hat, then once everyone who wants to do it has done that, we each draw out a name. We are then given a price limit on how much we have to spend at least, and what not to go over. This usually ends up being $5-$20.

So I was thinking that we should have a similar system where some of these things are applied:

1) a price range
2) a list of suggested and agreed upon items which are within the price range, unless the person makes the gift themselves.
3) people who want to do secret santa must sign up
4) people who sign up can also possibly include suggestions on their characters likes and dislikes

etc etc

[I cannot now remember all the things I was going to say but this encompasses the basics]
Back to top Go down
http://corporal-creampuff.tumblr.com/
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:38 pm

There are already instructions in the mod house. It's stickied to the top. I left them in like september. now someone just needs to,apply them.

also, price ranges should not be applied.,most of us can't afford to BUY gifts. on all my other sites we actually have to,MAKE the gifts.

Anyway if this ain't up soon, I'll set it up myself. But this is happening. >: C
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 pm

@Ava: What you are saying is known here in our country as exchange gifts.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

Secretive Santas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretive Santas    Secretive Santas  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secretive Santas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: