Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Solarworks

Go down 
+3
dean
Skye
Sniggle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:36 am

"castor u need 2 help me wit dis chariut" pollux says frum inside there chariut. it is a big metal box with 4 rods sticking frum da bottum dat havent got weesl on dem yet. caster sits indian stiles on the floor of their magic cabin with a set of paints they got 4 xmas frum theyre ded mom. (she wasnt ded when she gave it 2 him). "no pollix dis is art its importint." castiel says as he delikitly paints sum grayps for their dad dieuhnesus on da side of hte chariut. he also paints sum bannananas and a bowl of soup becuz dese are his favorit foods.

pollux lafs n hammers anuther metal plate 2 the wall of da chariut. he looks back at caster for a momint, brite violent eyes locked on him. my brother has da nicest hair, he thinks and syhs. pollix looks up frum his artwurk. "wat r u starin at bro"

Solarworks V3Nci

"i luv you"

"wat?"

"i luv ur hair. its almost as good as mine. but not quiet." Pollux says n winks playfully.

Caster rolls his purple eyes n crouches down 2 reach da lower part of da chariut. He begins 2 draw more vines with grapes on them, using purple (dis is his favorit color).

"wut r u thinking about pollux" castor asks while he works.

"nuthin"

"no pollix. every1 thinks all da time. sumtimes we just tune it out. tune in and tell me what u c."

Solarworks Sfi8K
"dats stupid im not gunna do dat."

"plz pollen do it for m3."

Pollux looks at his bro and an sees despiratiun in his eyes. he decides castiel rly wants 2 no. Pollux closes his eyes n consintraits. "i c mum n..." he pauzes in gulps sadly.

"go on'"

"i c mum n fire. she is on fire and she is burning. i c dad leavin."

Solarworks ImyTV

"oh pullix." castiel slips out frum da chariut and goes 2 his bro. he give him a big hug and rubs his back. castor rubs in slow circle mosions. He hums a lulluhby.

"u rub like mom used 2."

"shhhhh u will spoil it."

"o. ok." pollix lets caster rub him. pollix feels better n castor smiles then crawls back inside da chariot.

Solarworks 7L7G9

a few minuts pass n caster screams. he creams so loud dat the walls shake n da windohs brake. Pollixs ears bleed.

"wat rong?!?!?!?!" he crawls in da box n sees caster lyin down in da corner wit his eyes closed

"bro!! wat rong!!" pollix goes n craydles his bro, because his bro is da best bro in da world. Caster doesnt talk.

"Castor wat rong!! speek!" caster says sumthing 2 low 4 pollix to hear so he move closr.

he hears castiel wispr"kiss it" n pulls away. "Castor dats gross stahp!"

Den castiel rase his hand. his finger iz bleedin reel bad. Like more den bandaid bad. Pollux crys at da site. "its terminal caster ur gonna die!! ):" n he holds his bro reel close 2 his chest.

casturd puts da side of hiz face on pollens chest n listens to his hart beat. he can hear listen 2 ur hart by cascade play n his head. he thinks das stupid cuz he iz listnin 2 polluxs hart. "get out cascade!!"

"wat"

"nutin just hold me"

"ok"

"how long do i got"

Pollux checks hiz watch, "idk maybe like ten minuts"

ART BY ZELLY.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:15 am

that's so beautiful Snig :'D
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:26 am

It's a masterpiece.

Solarworks Tumblr_lih4vwSBEg1qzaxefo1_250
Back to top Go down

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:47 am

Pink and I both agreed that it's sad that no one rubs eachother anymore the way their mothers used to. :(
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:08 am

THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR! YOU SHOULD BE A TEACHER :O)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:34 pm

ALLL THE AWARDS
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:30 pm

guis u r gonna rewin da moment shhh
Back to top Go down

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:47 am

now with art :D
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:58 am

BETTER LITERATURE THAN 50 SHADES OF GREY!
Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:43 am

I'm lost for words... It's just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:14 pm

... Be my prom date?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:33 pm

""o. ok." pollix lets caster rub him. pollix feels better n castor smiles then crawls back inside da chariot."

^^tjat qote's reul guud, sni, i like de bok pls rite moar.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Guise guise dere iz enuf snigle 2 go round

wil updayt 2nite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solarworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solarworks   Solarworks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solarworks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: