Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe] Empty
PostSubject: Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe]   Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe] Tumblr_m4cgs0F3pJ1r3to9ko1_500
Rachael Bryce Parker
Daughter of Dionysus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachael walks up Half-Blood Hill, and looks around. Good, she didn't see anyone. That's always good, going out of camp isn't exactly allowed, and its always easier when you don't get caugh. Quickly she slips over the border, and down the other side of the hill. Here she finds the cab that she called. Sliding into the cab she gives the driver jer destination. Rachael then leans back against the seat.She takes out a pair sunglasses and puts them on. It was slightly sunny, besides they were cute.

After what seems like ages, the cab finally stops. Rachael hands the driver a twenty, and gets out of the cab, telling the driver to keep the change. Smiling she looks around, and starts walking down the street. She takes a breath of the city air and smiles. Boy, she sures loves the city. Rachael quickly ducks into a Starbucks, and waits in the line. When it's her turn to order, he orders a cup of coffee and a biscoti. She then slides over to pay. She hands the cashier a credit card, and then puts it back into her pocket.

Rachael picks up the cup, and looks around. It was pretty crowded, she'd drink it on the go. She walks out of the store, and walks down the sidewalk. As she walks she sips the coffee, and looks around. She has no idea what she's going to do. Maybe she'd go shopping. Just then she feels a tug, and looks down as someone steals her bag. Dropping her coffee she runs after the person. "HELP, SOMEONE HELP ME. THEY STOLE MY BAG" she yells as she chases them. Great, just great.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe]   Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Aiden was in the city, and didn’t really know what he wanted. He just felt like going on a walk, and he went on a walk. It was that simple, really. He liked things simple and normal. Nothing complicated, no drama, it was the kind of stuff he appreciated. None of that getting drunk and high every night and then waking up in some random person’s room the next morning with a hangover deal. He knew many kids at camp did that (and enjoyed it), but just found that type of stuff incredibly unhealthy and wanted nothing to do with that lifestyle.

Aiden was snapped out of his thoughts as he looked up and heard a girl yelling that her bag was stolen. She saw the guy and panicked, looking around frantically for any indication of what to do, and he felt someone step on his foot. There was the guy, on the floor. The guy got back up quickly, but dropped the bag and forgot to take it back. Aiden picked the bag up and looked around the source of the yelling and panicking. He spotted a blonde girl nearby, looking quite frustrated and came to a conclusion that she was the one that was calling out and the owner of the bag. He walked over to her and held her bag out, handing the bag over to her.

"I believe this is yours...?" He asked her, raising his eyebrow. He was honestly just lucky, and honestly felt kinda like a jerk for taking credit and acting like it was no deal. But he couldn't just tell anyone that he was a son of the goddess of luck. It just didn't work like that.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe]   Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Rachael looks up at the boy, and smiles. Taking her bag she looks at him. Without thinking, she hugs him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"she says to him. She then backs away, not really caring that she just hugged a random stranger. He got her bag back, that's all that matters. Not to pay him back. Hm, what could she do? Buy him dinner, just give him some money? Rachael had know idea, maybe she should just ask him.

"How do I pay you back?"she asks him. Rachael then stands there looking at him. "I could get you some food, or do you just want some cash?"she asks him. Rachael hopes that he'd take up her offer for food. He's cute, and she wouldn't mind spending time with him. But for some reason, she feels like she already knows him. He couldn't be from camp, could he? She wasn't sure, nor did she know how to ask him.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe]   Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Aiden hugged the blonde back awkwardly. "It's nothing, really." He told her, scratching the back of his neck and flexing a muscle. He didn't mean to do that to show of... It just kinda happened. But it wasn't like he was really muscly and six pack and all. He had a runner's build. Something that didn't make people fall in love with him because of his looks. He was pretty thankful for that, considering if he was good looking, people would be trying to rip him off by getting his money and his luck or something. It was possible. 

The boy shrugged stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Well, I was going to grab something to eat anyways, so it doesn't matter what you give me. The money's just going to my stomach... Well, not literally but you get it." He said, giving her a small smile just to be polite. He then realised that his wallet wasn't in his pocket and remembered that he was going to grab his wallet before leaving camp. He didn't. Oh the irony that he got lucky just to get lucky again. First he trips a thief by accident, then he gets a lunch from someone because he accidentally trips the thief. Then he realises that he forgot his wallet. It seemed like his mother was feeling especially nice today. Or it was just the gods playing a weird prank on him. 
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe]   Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Rachael steps back and looks at the boy. He's cute, in a sort of different way. He wasn't like every other guy, he was different. And different is a good thing. Rachael can't help but smile, as she watches him realize that he doesn't have his wallet. "Come on, there's a Panera Bread around the corner. I'm buying"she says firmly. She felt the need to repay him, and luck just semmed to be on her side, as she got her wish.

Without waiting for his reply, Rachael begins walking down the sidewalk. After a few feet, she turns and looks over her shoulder. "Are you coming?"she asks waiting for him to catch up. She then takes the time to look around. She loved this city. She'd have to do some shopping, before she went back to camp. Well that is if she has time.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe]   Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:47 pm

-timeskip-
Aiden looked across the table as he sipped the remainder of his soup from the spoon. He was pretty full, and realised that she seemed extremely familiar. Then again, there were some people who just made you feel like you knew them from somewhere and you never figure out who, really. He set his spoon down in the small bowl and sat against the seat, looking around, obviously uncomfortable at the silence. He looked at her from the corner of his eye, wondering where he recognized her honey blonde curls from. Why they seemed so familiar. It was a bit frustrating for him.

Aiden looked out the window beside his seat, trying to focus on something as he waited for her to finish her food. He had never heard of 'Panera Bread' till today, and knew it was a chain restaurant. He wasn't really a big fan of chain restaurants because there was always the issue of the lack of quality control. He liked small cafés. The nice ones might've been more expensive, but it was more relaxing for him... Aiden snapped out of his thoughts, looking around into the busy streets of Manhattan. He could see the Empire State building from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe]   Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the joy's of the city. [cher babe]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: