Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bringing kids to Mr D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusk

Bringing kids to Mr D Empty
PostSubject: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:53 am

I walked into the room, with Dean and max. "Hey dad" i said. I didn't kneel, but i made a movement with my hand to dean and max to kneel. "tell him your story" i said.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:59 am

I looked at Dean and shrugged, what was it about. I slipped over to Brendon and whispered "What-," I began.

"Story?" I finished like me and Max always did, in school we were known as the Twins. Whe both new each other through and through and finished each others sentences and had the same opinion about everything. I looked at Brendon then at Max and then at someone called Mr. D.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:03 am

"tell Mr D, yes The real almighty wine god, your st-" i said
"enough flattering Brendon" Dionysus said. "tell me your story, how you got in the camp, lets hope it's worth my time" Dionysus said in a deep voice to Dean
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:16 am

"Well, I ran away-" I started.

"Because he found out that-"

"-Apparently my dad wasn't my dad."

"So after he ran away I

"-Came to find me and whilst me running away I walked into some man."

"-And I while looking for him wlked through the big gate which said Camp Half Blood"

"That ois how we ended up here. Oh, umm...I punched this guy called Alex in the stomach and kicked him in the face and ribs, sorry about that."

I smiled at Dean and give him a High Five like we always did when we talked like this even though it annoyed the crap outta some people.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:24 am

Dionysus said "Ok... now to figure out who's parents they have. Lets see... your father...." he said looking at dean "so we can strike all the females. You don't look like my kids... nor hades kids... Nor zeus kids...." i said and sighed "You look aggressive, so i guess ares or a minor god." he said shrugging. "you can choose; Hermes, Hera, Or ares cabin. This will be your permanent or temporally cabin."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:30 am

I glanced at Dean, "Ares Cabin." we said at the same time without hesitance like it was supposed to be for us we didn't know why but we knew that it made us feel good...
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:37 am

"so be it" Dionysus spoke "Go to your cabin and unpack your stuff.. Er.. well you have no stuff. So i guess that would make it easier for you"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 am

We nodded and gave a mirrored wave before looking clueless at Brendon. We slowly turned around to start walking to the door but Max nudged me and I turned around quickly, "Thank you." I said at the same time as Max.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:53 am

"bye guys" i said
"ciao" said Mr D
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:00 am

"Wait what? You're not coming?" I asked shocked to Brendon.

"Why not? We have no idea where to go! We don't know what to do. Please Brendon." sounding exactly the same as Max. We gave him mirrored puppydog faces
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:29 am

"fine. Ill walk you to the ares cabin" i said, i had nothing better to do anyway so why not.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:33 am

I nodded satisfied. We'd figure out what to do when we arrived. I shot a worried glance at Dean, what is they didn't like us or even hated us?
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:39 am

"Don't worry about them hatin you guys or something" i said smiling "there all the same like you"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:47 am

We nodded, "But we are only twelve and they'll be like, OMG, get out of my-"

"-Way! You're so annyoing espacially because of your-"

"-Crappy age!"
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:50 am

"na, we get loads of kids of your age." I said "and tell me if they bother you i guess." i wasn't all to strong. But i could control my vines of grapes very well. they could strangle stuff.

~you make a new topic at ares cabin?
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:38 pm

I walk in and say"what is going on?"
OOC I'm a real twin!
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Hello anyone here I see the kids walking out but no Mr.D Yay
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:05 pm

OOC: I know this is from a long time ago but just saying you can't post as Gods without being an Admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing kids to Mr D   Bringing kids to Mr D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing kids to Mr D
Page 1 of 1