Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jacob's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob

Jacob

Jacob's characters Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's characters   Jacob's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Name: Jacob Star
Age/birthday: 16, January 3rd
Years in camp: 5
God parent: Aglaia
Mortal parent: Kevin Star
Physical appearance: He has short blond hair that barley reaches his ears, but it is messy(cute to the ladies). Jacob has shiny sea green eyes that sparkle(lady thing again ;D). He is 6"3, average weight, and muscular(not too muscular that he looks like a body builder). Jacob has a kind of tanned skin that can always be tanned for the girls. He likes to wear average clothing and shoes. Not allot of scars are on him since fighting isn't his strength.
Personality: Jacob is very flirty and loves the ladies, though he is blind to the fact his best female friend likes him and wants to be in a relationship for more than a day or two. He is good with people and is very bubbly. Jacob loves to talk to anyone(any girl ;D) from the age of 13 to 23. He does get an attitude when girls reject him, or aren't falling for his 'plan'.
Pets: A lab named Gator.
Weapons: His charm.
Talents: Impressing the ladies ;D
Other: ADHD and Dyslexia.
Back to top Go down

Jacob's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's characters   Jacob's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Interesting choice of God Parent Look Forward to seeing more!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Jacob's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's characters   Jacob's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Sounds like my kind of guy. Haha Kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's characters   Jacob's characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob's characters
Page 1 of 1