Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stronger than weak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xilfer123

Xilfer123

Stronger than weak Empty
PostSubject: Stronger than weak   Stronger than weak I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Okay, why the heck am I doing this? Writing down my biggest problem. Probably because I actually found a website with a forum for complaining. I mean, what if I get caught writing this stuff? I got nobody to complain to but strangers over the internet on a Roleplaying forum. Well, what the hey, it isn't like I have anything better to do on a Sunday night. Tomorrow's school, anyway.

For private reasons, I will not disclose any names of people or places, or certain private matters in this story.

Spoiler:

Well, that's that. I put it in a spoiler tag to save you from the bother of a long page. To those who take the time to read this: thank you. I will be depressed if nobody replies to this thread. The problem isn't exactly at its worst, and I can manage with all the things in my life, but let's just say it's not at its best either.

I'm really glad nobody caught my writing this.

Adios, fellow amigos. (Wait, what?)

P.S. I won't actually be depressed if nobody replies to this, just to clarify. That was a joke. It is why it is striked. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Stronger than weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger than weak   Stronger than weak I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 am

Aw. I've been through the same situation. Or a situation similar to yours. I'm in highschool as well and I can understand the work load and the problems that come along with high school. See I'm a sprinter and long jumper for my high school's indoor track team. My high school is really serious about sports. To play here, you have to be good. I started training in September and got really sick that month. After that, I couldn't eat dairy products at all and that made me weak and limited my diet at the same time. I'm pretty skinny and weak. I can barely lift the weights required for track now. Anyway, I can understand how you feel.

But then again, how badly do you want to be fit again? If you did it once, I'm pretty sure you can do it once more again. You got back to point one for a reason. Maybe this was just a lesson in life. You get knocked down, you get up back up again stronger than before. But, if you are willing to get to the way you were before, nothing can stop you. Also maybe on the days your dad uses the car you can do cardio instead like run around the block or on the treadmill or in your backyard if you have one. I heard hollo hooping burns calories, yet I doubt you'll do that lol.

I hoped this helped though and I didn't repeat anything people told you over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Xilfer123

Xilfer123

Stronger than weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger than weak   Stronger than weak I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi. Thanks for the advice. I'm very determined to get back to where I was before, and then even further. When my dad uses the car, I usually try to work out as best I can at home. I have a few weights that I lift at home, and I often run around the block or go out with my bike. (My neighborhood is built on a hill, so biking up the hill provides good exercise) Despite the fact that it's easy to get discouraged with a bunch of stronger guys around me, I try to keep the inferiority complex under control and focus on doing something about it. I stay positive, and I do everything I can to become stronger.

If it's a lesson, it's a rather harsh one, I must say. Especially for someone like me. Growing up with a low metabolism isn't easy. I never ate much as a kid in the first place, and my time being isolated only worsened that problem. So when I finally got a wake-up call in 7th grade, I began working harder to improve myself. Then, I get sick randomly, and most of it goes to waste. For a regular person with a decent metabolism, it would be easier to get back up again.

Still, although I have to put in extra effort, I will achieve my goal eventually.

Thanks for your help. Maybe I'll try the hoola hooping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stronger than weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger than weak   Stronger than weak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stronger than weak
Page 1 of 1