Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[trigger warning: drugs] Maybe some more...? ft. Welshy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

[trigger warning: drugs] Maybe some more...? ft. Welshy Empty
PostSubject: [trigger warning: drugs] Maybe some more...? ft. Welshy   [trigger warning: drugs] Maybe some more...? ft. Welshy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:30 am

Jess was dizzy. Everything spinned around her, spinning out of control. She hated it, but it felt good. It gave her a satisfaction that nothing else gave her. It was like everything around her was washed away. All because of the powder. The white, dry, powdery substance that kept her going. The stuff that she had grown to know and to hate. Yet it was the only thing that gave her the true satisfaction of washing her worries and troubles away. It made her skin crawl and yet she craved it every single breathing moment. It was ridiculous. It was how stupid how much she hated the stuff and yet it was so addicting.

Jess regretted the day she decided to try this stuff. She hated the dealer that convinced her that a little bit wouldn't hurt at all. She promised herself that she would never give in. She had let so many people down. Maybe it was better if she just disappeared. If one day, she just dropped from the face of the earth and nobody ever saw her again. She wondered if anyone would care. 'Probably not.' something at the back of her head told her. It was probably true. She was a burden on her half-brother, and she didn't even fit in with the rest of her half siblings at camp. She wasn't smart like them, she wasn't overachievers like them. She was sure that she looked absolutely pathetic, sitting there, high and semi conscious.

Note: I accidentally edited the post instead of a tually posting it. So I found the first 2 paragraphs on my ipod and I edited it again.

Last edited by Cher on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: [trigger warning: drugs] Maybe some more...? ft. Welshy   [trigger warning: drugs] Maybe some more...? ft. Welshy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:59 am

I’m just a teenage dirtbag.
Drake would never be able to say that he went looking for trouble. That would be very far from the truth. He was the type of guy that was very content with just sleeping and drinking. That’s all he ever seemed to do, and you couldn’t really blame him considering he was a son of the god of wine. Maybe if he was a son of Hermes, he would be a little more fit or musical if he was a son of Apollo but he wasn’t. He was the son of a lazy slob, which made him the same. He was surprised that he actually worked out now and again, but that was as common as being sober for him.

Now again the eighteen year old would go for a wander. That what he was doing now, not sure what he was meant to be doing or where he was meant to be going. It might sound pathetic, but he really didn’t know what there was to live for. All he ever seemed to do was pump his body with a substance that would eventually kill him and out of choice When he had only just turned into a teenager, his mother had surrounded him with drugs. By the age of fifteen, he had already turned to a life of alcoholism. He doubted he would still be alive and well in twenty years, and he didn’t want to live that long anyway. Life, in his mind, was a bunch of crap. Whether he just had twisted views or the drink was changing him was another matter. He was a casual and laid-back guy, but he just had these thoughts that made him wonder sometimes if life was even worth living.

Drake was stupid. He was stupid enough to keep raising the metal flask to his lips even though he knew that his body would get worse with every sip. That his mind would be harmed, and eventually get beyond repair. Soon, the boy has returned to the slightly-intoxicated state that he was used to. He didn't slur, and didn't falter with steps, although his mind and reactions were much slower. Although he could catch sight of a small plastic bag in the corner of his eyes, and immediately knew what it was. His mother could be thanked for educating him when it came to that side of life, he guessed. Whether it was the right or wrong thing to do, he crossed over to it and placed it in his pocket. What he was going to do with it was beyond ideas. Knowing him, he'd take it. He had also thought that he would never touch the stuff, but lately he had started having doubts. He had smoked joint at a party a few weeks ago, and it had really changed his opinion on stuff. If he was going to go out, he was going to go out with a bang right?

Then he heard a thud, and his head snapped up to find a girl sitting down on the ground. He felt guilty, shoving both hands inside his pockets to conceal the drugs and the small flask. Because he wasdn't a huge jerk, he took steps over the blonde girl to see if she was okay. "Hey. Are you alright?" He asked, his English accent sounding calm even if he was feeling on edge.

ooc; dayum this is bad
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: [trigger warning: drugs] Maybe some more...? ft. Welshy   [trigger warning: drugs] Maybe some more...? ft. Welshy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:43 am

❝ d o n ' t l i s t e n t o a w o r d I s a y ❞
    Jess let out a groan of frustration. She felt nauseated, and soon realised that she had a bit too much of the white substance. Whoops. Jess felt her skin crawl as she got up, relying on the support of the tree entirely. She finally looked up to see a boy her age. His accent sounded English... Perhaps that accent people of Liverpool had? London? She was too lazy to even ponder his accent. She knew that he wasn't North American. She didn't answer him, she just looked him dead in the eye. Her grey eyes looking straight into his blue ones. Or what looked like blue. Her vision was too unfocused to tell the difference.

Jess pretty much expected him to understand what she was hinting at. This kid didn't look like he was doing well either, he had the smell of alcohol all over him, and either he was an alcoholic or a son of the pissy guy who helped run this camp. Mr. G? Mr.Z? Oh right, Mr. D. It could've been both, though. She was pretty sure she recognised the smell of alcohol. It smelled terrible, but it was still pretty sexy at the same time. However that worked. Jess tried to pull herself up and back on her feet, but felt quite dizzy and fell back against the tree. "I need it." She told him, not being specific at all. She just expected him to understand somehow.

Jess felt like giggling. But she stopped herself. How she realised giggling wasn't appropriate in this situation was unknown, but she just wanted that ziplock bag of white pills before she got out of control. Before she ended up cracking and started to break it down. Jess was about to walk past him, but tripped and ended up clinging to him for support and giggling humourlessly. She clung to him by linking her arms around his neck, but she instead of standing herself, she spoke. "Look, if you get my hands on some ketamine, I'll help you with anything." She told him.

The blonde couldn't really tell what was socially acceptable and what was not. She didn't care. She was a mess already, nobody would care. The only person around was this guy. And she smelled alcohol on him. Jess felt a strong desire for more of the drug, but she didn't have any. The daughter of Athena mentally felt sour. Feeling deprived of what she needed the most right now. Someone needed to satisfy her hunger or else she would have no problem with punching anyone at all. In fact, she felt like the drug would numb her thoughts of frustration.

Her opinion on everything was quite messed up and disoriented. It made her happy. She felt on an emotional high, being able to do whatever she wanted and not give a crap. It was easy for her to do, but it wasn't easy to ignore literally everyone staring at her and judging her mentally.
❝ t h e s c r e a m s a l l s o u n d t h e s a m e ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [trigger warning: drugs] Maybe some more...? ft. Welshy   [trigger warning: drugs] Maybe some more...? ft. Welshy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[trigger warning: drugs] Maybe some more...? ft. Welshy
Page 1 of 1