Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:16 am

You can call me, Amy. I'm from the Midwestern United States. I'm a sophomore in college. I'm studying history and literature. I'd love to be a librarian someday.

It's been a while since I've been active on an RP. Even though I'm in college, I hope to be quite active here. I love the Percy Jackson series. I fell in love with it when I found out it involved Greek mythology and characters related to the Greek gods and goddesses. I've always loved mythology especially Greek.

I love to read, write, do puzzles, watch tv shows and movies, play video games, hang out with friends, go on walks, and travel. I also like to play piano and ocarina sometimes. I haven't had the ocarina for very long.

I'm very much a nerd. I've recently got into watching anime and reading manga. I also like fantasy and science fiction books, games, and tv shows.

I love to meet new people! Feel free to become my friend during my time here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:24 am

Welcome! I'm Zelly, an admin from New Zealand. I live in Australia. As you can probably guess, I like the Percy Jackson universe as well :P. I'm thirteen. Uhm... I go to high school, and I can read books.

Wow, I'm not good at writing introductions at the moment xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:39 am

Greetings and Salutations I am Redfield.

I like in england I am in eighteen year old in Collage and am a big fan of Rick Riordan's Serieses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Today at 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Hello everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: