Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.

Go down 
+3
Pinky
Ouroboros
lara croft
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. Empty
PostSubject: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:17 am

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. Bpoxzps

Hey There, Welcome. Hello. How are you?
Its lovely that your reading this. I mean you. Stop looking around. I'm pointing at you. Just Kidding. This is my pretty new, formatted Plots thread. I spent a good part of yesterday writing up this information, so ya'll should be nice to my Babies.
This part of my character Hotel is dedicated to you all getting to plot with my actives. Please, as with other rooms, don't poke or otherwise hindrance my children. They are very busy at the moment, and don't take kindly to strangers.
So welcome. Have fun. Plot loads. Live life. All that. Let us start the character's...

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. Cm3wxr3
Buffy Summers...

> Name: Buffy Anne Summers
> Age: 15
> Gender: Female
> Godly Parent: Khione, Goddess of Snow and Ice
> My Opinion:
Oh my beautiful Buffy XD She was originally supposed to be called Rowan Lorelie, and then I realized it wasn't a major crime having her named Buffy Anne Summers, and have a Sarah Michelle Gellar playby XD Buffy has NEVER been put inactive, despite how many characters I have made. She's kinda my favourite... and my most used... and my best character. Her story was so based on Buffy out of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love Buffy. Yeah, she's most definitely my most used, because she's interesting to play. In all honesty, she's my easiest to get into Character with. Its fun to think like her XD so imagine how sad I was when all her memories were taken D: But it’s okay, because soon she shall get them back XD
> History & General Information:
History; She grew up with her Dad, Hank Summers, and her Step-Mom Joyce Summers. A typical spoilt Californian girl. Then her little sister Dawn was born, and everything was pretty much normal again. Course it took Buffy a long time to love her Sister, because for once she had to share things, but soon they were like two peas in a pod. Still a fighting, hating, pinching charade, but behind closed doors the two loved each other more than anyone else. Then the Monsters started to attack her home. And the truth came out. Buffy was heartbroken to not be Dawn's real sister, to not be Joyce's Daughter. When she left for Camp she didn't even get to say goodbye to Dawnie. Since coming to Camp, she's made plenty of friends. Being the bubbly girl she is, her days are spent playing with her puppy Keno, a wolf hybrid. Khione claimed her pretty much the second she stepped over the Camp's boundaries. But since then Buffy has done everything she can to show how she can be different to stereotypes.
Personality [Brief]; Buffy is pretty much a born and bred Valley Girl. She likes shopping, she loves shoes, and she was the most popular girl in her class. Shallow and vain at times, she was the girl others aspired to be like, and who boys dreamt of taking to Dances and Discos. That was all a mask though to hide how she really is. She can be kind, caring, even loving when you get to know her. Buffy is incredibly brave and witty, a sarcasm queen. Bubbly and fun, she loves making new friends, and she adores being the one to make people laugh. She's also a formidable foe when it comes to a fight, and she would never leave you behind if you were hurt. Loyal to the people she calls friends, and who she thinks could be her friend, she is understanding to mistakes although she punishes quickly. Buffy has a strong sense of right and wrong, but doesn't hold grudges for too long. She's confident, loud, quiet, funny... everything about her is a mystery even too her friends.
Other; After buying a Mystery Box, I waited for the PM to tell me what had been done... who could have known that Buffy was chosen to be part of something big. She fought a Minotaur... and lost all her memories.
> Plots: Buffy is currently a little less confident, and a little unsure of herself. Her plots are a little unstable, with her memory's being gone and all that. I'd love for this to be a time where she can discover more about herself, and make some more friends than she had before. Because of the memory thing, a lot of my usual RP Partner's are gonna have their time cut out to help her get some of her pretty memory's back. This means it’s time for her to make new friends, some more ties to the Camp if you get me. Love is also a big factor, as even before this story, she was a little bit loveless. I also have no qualms over some fighting and enemies, because that's always fun.
Her plots do revolve around making new friends, and maybe a love interest or two, but I also have no problem with plots you think she'd be good in. As long as it doesn't end with my pretty dying, then I'm sure we can work something out.
> Relationships:

- Taylor Stevenson, Brother / Fight Too The Death Friend
- Seth Bond, Friend
- Simon Montri, Friend
- Conrad Winters, Unsure
- Anyanka Harris, Sister-Like
- Auburn Spallin, Annoying-Mother-Person
- Charlie Grandge, Unsure

> Plots / RP's Right Now:

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. Cvqjurz
Anya Harris...

> Name: Anyanka "Anya" Harris
> Age: 14
> Godly Parent: Zeus, Lord of the Sky's
> My Opinion:
Anya, Anya, Anya. Where to start... well for one thing, she was never meant to be. My Big Three Character was a ten year old named Evadne Phoenix [Actually Still In Production For A Rainy Day]. But I kinda reached 500 posts quicker than even I had thought I would. And I'd been working on a new character anyways... so Anyanka came into existence. She even got a good playby from BtVS, which I was happy about. So my Anya was based on Anya from BtVS. I'd been meaning to make a character like her, so again, perfect time XD I love Anya, and she, along with Buffy and Charlie, is one of my most used characters. It’s hard to think like her, but when I do, the sarcasm and bluntness just comes in waves XD Giving her a close relationship with Buffy wasn't actually supposed to happen either. But I liked RPing the two together, because it just seemed so funny the way they snapped at each other. Reminded me of Sister's, and so their close relationship came into being.
History; Born to Olivia Harris and Zeus, it wasn't the first time she had fallen for a God. Olivia had been saved from her Father by Hades, and the two had her eldest Daughter, Dawn. Then Olivia married William, and they had Hallie, Alexander and Tara. Their Family was perfect... until William died. This tore the Family to shreds, but they pulled through after time. By then Olivia had a new suitor, Zeus, and they had her youngest Baby, Anyanka. He left, and the Family moved a lot, keeping the two Half-Bloods safe. Dawn left to Camp Half-Blood, choosing only too stay for summers, and learnt all about what she was. But the Monsters kept attacking, and soon Zeus sent Olivia a letter simply saying she had to stop putting her other children in danger, and send Anyanka to Camp also. Olivia refused, and it took Dawn coming and taking her Sister in the middle of the night for her to understand how essential it was for her Daughter's life. Since then Anya has grown up a lot, become braver, and even made some friends and family in the place she initially thought was a little pointless.
Personality [Brief]: Anya is very honest in her opinions, and with herself. Very straight up, she's always said the first thing she thinks about something or someone, whether it’s nice or not. Her opinions are strong, and it’s hard for her to hold back when she needs to say something. She may not totally understand sarcasm, but it doesn't mean she can't use it. Anya has a natural gift with sarcasm. She can sometimes be incredibly mean, a typical stormy Daughter of Zeus, but she can calm herself down with enough time. Her straightforwardness gets on people's nerves, and makes her mean and insensitive at times. Bubbly and fun, people find her ways and words funny at times. Anya can be very confrontational, but give her time and she'll warm to new people.
Other: Nope, nothing else that is too important...
> Plots: Anya is the girl who comes with a bunch of her friends when I RP with her XD She's also hardly ever been used without Buffy or Auburn, and Cam is my main RP Partner when it comes to her. That's all well and good, but it’s about time Anyanka got some of her own friends. And her own enemies. I mean, enemies with a Zeusie? Always good XD
So yeah. Friends, enemies, maybe a boyfriend, or two... maybe a few new people she can count as family. Everything but death is game with Anya. If you think she's good for a storyline your making, then just say and we can work something out (:
> Relationships:

- Buffy Summers, Sister-Like
- Taylor Stevenson, Friend
- Joseph Black, Friend / Someone She's Electrocuted
- Hannah Zadach, Sister / Friend
- Auburn Spallin, Mother-Type-Person

> Plot's / RP's Right Now:

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. Crzxjvo
Auburn Spallin...

> Name: Auburn Spallin
> Age: 16
> Godly Parent: Iris, Goddess of Rainbows and Divine Messenger to the Gods
> My Opinion:
Auburn. One of my pretty original seven that has managed to survive until now. Seriously, most of my others haven't been seen active since like, June. Thank Cam for her still being here [/Bows to Cam]. She was made for another site along with Kendra, Kegan and Evadne. That site closed down, I went looking for a new RP site after barely knowing what RP was, and I came here. Talked to people. Loved it. Stayed. Auburn was the one who I hadn't ever meant to keep, because I was ashamed of her history and all. But then Cam said something, and it led to somewhere else, and soon he was making Taylor who was to be Auburn's Romeo. They were meant to be Yin and Yang. Totally different, but attracted to each other. Even when we started RPing the two, we were crying like babies at every post. Mostly because I tried to make it as sad as possible and brought up putting Auburn into a coma XD Which we have been meaning to do for a long time...
History; Auburn was born to Cain Spallin and Iris sixteen years ago. Course, Cain's name may have been something totally different given what he worked as, but for this part of her history, he's Cain. He wasn't able to care for his small Daughter when Iris left, and Social Services got wind of this fact. [Also, another reason XD Still in production at the moment though] They took his little girl, the thing he loved most despite how he cared for her, and rehomed her with some nice "normal" people. A few more moves for her, because no one wanted to keep Auburn, and she was in a Care Home somewhere in Iowa. And the news came that her Father was dead. Little Auburn had forgotten him up until that moment, and simply went back to playing her game. A few more duds of Foster Homes, and a few more lets downs, and Auburn ran away. She was brought back. She ran away again. It became a sort of system, and people who lived in the Care Home knew her as the runaway who had been there since she was one. Auburn finally found her way too Camp, after meeting a Satyr who let a little too much slip. Disappearing, it was in Camp she felt the safest, and she trusted the people at it a lot more than she trusted the people looking for her. A little while later, she finally went back to Iowa, and got herself out of the Care System saying she had a Foster Home. It was while she was in Iowa that she got her little kitten Blue. Since she has fallen in love, made some friends / followers, and become a little more independent.
Personality [Brief]: Auburn is the bubbly daughter of the rainbow Goddess, who has a few issues. Not one to trust, she takes a little convincing when you’re new around her. For example, when she met Buffy, it took months for the two to become as close as they are now. Auburn may be fun loving and random, but she's also very sulky and thoughtful, preferring the quiet to a load of people around. Taylor is one of the only people she has learned to trust fully, as all of her let downs weigh heavily on her mind.
Other: Nope
> Plots: So first, of course, she's not really open to relationships. Any other character, I'd jump at the opportunity to have a cheating storyline, but Auburn and Taylor are like... well I always say this, but their like Romeo and Juliet. Without the untimely death at the end.
She's open for friendship, a role model, enemies...
I also think the whole "Auburn goes into a coma" plot could be started. Anyone who thinks they may be interested in that could post below and I'll send you the info me and Cam have so far about it.
I also really want her to have some more people she can really trust. Even Anya and Buffy ain't trusted fully, and that's saying something.
> Relationships:

- Taylor Stevenson, Boyfriend / True Love
- Buffy Summers, Friend / Accomplice
- Anyanka Harris, Frenemie
- Joseph Black, Unsure
- Hannah Zadach, Wary
- Charlie Grandge, Half-Sister / Unsure

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. Cmp2lzv
Charlie Grandge...

> Name: Charlotte-Marie "Charlie" Grandge
> Age: Appears Seventeen
> Gender: She-Male
> Godly Parent: Iris, Goddess of Rainbows and Divine Messenger to the Gods
> My Opinion:
Charlie XD I adopted her from Angel, and I was hoping to use her lots. And did I? Yes XD The first day I had her I started... five RP's. And I was so happy with how my posts were. Yes. I am saying that my posts got better with the adoption of Charlie. I even made a pretty layout with the help of Charlie and Zel. Charlie has never been put inactive, same as Buffy since I got her. She's one of my most used [Along with Buffy and Anya], and she is also one of my favourites. She was even the one to make me more interested in Hunter's as characters. So yeah I <3 Charlie.
History; Charlie was born in Portland, Oregon. Though she didn't live there for very long. Only about two years after Charlie was born, the family of three began to travel. At first, it wasn't very far travels and they always returned to Oregon. But as time went on, they went further and further out into the world and they returned home less and less. Oscar paid the bills for their house when they would return home, so they still owned it, but they never lived there. It was like an empty thing that they could always come back to. The family would stay in hotels, at strangers houses, or even rent an apartment for their travels to different places. They stayed all over the world. They backpacked across Europe, took a safari through Africa, dove into Asian culture, and explored the ruins of South America.
However, when Charlie was seven and Georgia was eight, the two girls were attacked by a hellhound. Georgia had to get stitches in her back and Charlie broke her arm. After that experience, Oscar realized that taking the girls all these places was exposing them to the monsters wanting to kill them. It was dangerous. And he had to prevent his girls from being hurt. The Grandges moved back to Portland, Oregon and "settled down". Oscar got a job at a bank and started working there, much to Charlie's hatred for the boring job. While at said job, Oscar Grandge met his soon-to-be wife, Chrissy Sarlton. Or, as she was soon to be known, Chrissy Grandge. Charlie never understood why her father married such a boring, dull, proper, annoying woman. When she tries confronting him about his decision, he gets upset. "It's what's best for the family!" he says. Charlie has stopped asking about the marriage over the years, though it's mostly because she wants to preserve whatever kind of relationship she has with her father for as long as possible. When Charlie was fourteen, she went to Camp Half-Blood, as her sister did the year before her. Charlie was claimed almost immediately, since Georgia had already been claimed as well. She spent three years with her half-siblings and it was better than home, but something was still missing. She didn't feel complete at camp. It was nice and friendly, but she felt like she wasn't living her life to the fullest. And then, one day, The Hunters of Artemis came to camp to recruit and Charlie knew that's what she wanted to do.
At the age of seventeen, Charlie Grandge became a Hunter of Artemis. She's traveled around with her adoptive family. She's had close calls, lost friends, and had happy times with the rest of the girls as well as Lady Artemis, who she respects more than anyone else. Charlie has been a Huntress for eight years and, despite the fact that it cut her from her relationship with her new half-brother, she will tell anyone who asks that it was the best decision she ever made.
Personality; Charlie is sarcastic and blunt, she's talkative and loud, and rude and angry. But she's also a dreamer. She's a free spirit and artistic. All in all, she contradicts her own personality a lot. When she's angry or tired her sarcasm and rudeness are very strong in her speech. But when she's happy or excited, she plans things and laughs and dreams of wild and crazy things. But overall, despite all of her flaws, Charlie is a good person.
Charlie is, in one simple word, sarcastic. She has a dry, witty sense of humor that seeps into almost every conversation. Her sarcasm is also very blunt and is most prevalent when she's mad. If she's yelling at someone, her to-the-point sarcasm easily slips out. Along with this sarcasm also comes a bit of a potty mouth, though she tries her best to substitute those words for something more appropriate. Charlie loves to make people laugh with her natural sense of humor. Though she has never considered herself a clown, since she doesn't do silly things, she still likes the feeling she gets when she makes someone laugh. It makes her day just a little bit better.
Charlie is a free spirit, much like her father was before the incident. She doesn't really want to tie herself down to one place or to one job, unless it's something to do with art. That's why she never had a problem joining the Hunters. A lot of the girls' only issue with the Hunters is the fact that you have to swear off of men. Well Charlie has never dreamed about fairytales and happy endings. She's very cynical in that topic. With such a strong opinion on the subject, as well as Charlie's stubborn, hard-headed personality, she has never dreamt about staying in one place. In fact, her dream is to see as many places as possible. That and the fact that you never have to deal with relationships and not be looked at like a crazy cat lady is what makes Charlie perfect for the Hunters of Artemis. She gets to see all of these wonderful places, travel around with people she cares about, and just be herself.
Charlie is a very talkative, yappy person. She can ramble on and on about any kind of subject. She's also able to hold conversations with people very easily, even those who she doesn't know. The only time she really uses it is when there's someone who is alone or out of the crowd. She'll go over and simply talk to them. Just talk, and it seems to make them feel better. Charlie is a talker. but this talkative trait can backfire on her a lot. Charlie is able to ramble on when she's happy, or angry. She'll go off ranting on some subject and the angrier she gets,t he faster she talks and the more she says. People have a hard time keeping up with her when she does this. Someone physically has to snap her out of it, calm her down, and bring her back to reality.
Charlie is a very creative and artistic person. She loves pretty much everything art related. She loves to draw with pencils, charcoals and pastels. She likes to paint with watercolors, oils and acrylics. She loves to sculpt things and always has a little thing of play-doh with her to sculpt when she's bored. Charlie always has to be doing something with her hands. She has a hard time sitting still, so when she's sitting there playing with play-doh, drawing on her free arm, or twiddling her fingers, that's as still as she's going to sit.
Charlie has a bit of a temper, especially when people don't snap her out of her whirlwind of rage. As Charlie starts to rant about something that makes her angry or a subject she feels strongly about, she grows more and more agitated.
Charlie is a very "dreamy" person. Not the physical way, but the actual dreaming way. She loves to think of all kinds of adventures she could have and plan out extravagant events and trips, though they hardly ever get put into action.
Charlie can be a bit cynical and negative, but only on certain subjects. But these subjects that she has a negative outlook on are ones that people often save hope for. Topics like marriage, love, and family. Those subjects are not good ones to bring up to her if you're depressed about them, because she'll only make your view on those subjects worse. Charlie always says that she's realistic, not cynical. She claims that she sees the world for how it really is, depressing. Charlie is a very blunt person. She hardly ever sugar coats anything for anyone. She tells them exactly how it is, no matter what might happen.
Other; Charlie is a Hunter of Artemis, therefore shall not be having relationships. Also, all personality and history is sourced straight from her character app, because I didn't feel I could do her justice by typing in my own words.
> Plots: Well love is out. Being a Hunter, she's sworn off men, and I have no intention of having her break her vow. But friends, enemy's, confidantes, their all game.
I'd love for her to have some friends at Camp, because she never fit in there when she wasn't a Hunter. So for her to have some friends would mean she'd have at least a connection to it. I also think that a good old arch nemesis is in order. Cause it’s fun to have nemesis’s..
Again, as with my other characters: I'm game for anything except for her dying, and a special Charlie bonus, her breaking her vow.
> Relationships:

- Auburn Spallin, Half-Sister / Unsure
- Emily Morgan, Ally
- Cameron Formick, Ex-Boyfriend [Before I adopted Charlie]

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. Chp5ugq
Aphrodite De LaMarco...

> Name: Aphrodite De LaMarco
> Godly Parent: Hemera, Goddess of Daylight and the Sun
> My Opinion:
Darling Aphrodite. She was created as a replacement for Serenity, because I simply did not have muse for her anymore. I kept hoping, and I kept trying on other sites to bring her to life, but its just the truth of the situation that she wasn't supposed to be made, and so she never had a new story-line.
But Aphrodite. Wow. I started to make her a while ago, but just sorta gave up. But when I realized I had no more muse for Serenity, I started to think about good old Aphrodite, and just how much she could work here.
And so in came Aphrodikey, the drama queen, self involved popular girl who's become a little part of me. I love her, seriously. I have muse for her, I have a load of sarcastic saved just for her, and I intend to use it lol.
History; Just click here
Personality[Brief]: This Includes Everything <3
Other: Nope lol
> Plot's: Oh lord. Anything is game with her.
I want to show off how mean she is, I want to show off how flirty she is, I want to show off how amazingly iuvbioguvjbi she is.
If you just want one of your characters to have a reality check or something, Aphrodite is the one for you.
I do want her to have some relationships. Maybe at the same time. I want her to make lots of enemies, and loads of haters, and just generally make herself known around Camp as "That girl".
> Relationships:

Oh she doesn't have any yet. *Hint*

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. Bpgctv7
Thalia Jenkins...

> Name: Thalia Jenkins
> Godly Parent: Thanatos, God of Death
> My Opinion:
Thalia my darling. She was the classic "cursed" character that I just needed to have. When I started to make her, I really got into it. My days were spent thinking up ideas. And then I spent six hours straight [Give or Take XD] typing with her. It took so long ROFL. But so worth it. Course, like Serenity, she's a little unused right now. Not that I mind, because Shan and I are setting up a plot. So she's still getting her little quota of RP's. I was gonna call Thalia, Thalia Grace, just to be random and make a weird character, but then I decided that I'd give her a BtVS connection like the rest of my characters XD
History; [Also could not be shortened. See here]
Personality [Brief]: Thalia is kind. She has learned so much compassion for every person and every thing in her long sad life that she knows no boundary's when she shows her kindness. She would give up everything, every piece of material wealth, even her life, to save or help her friends, potential friends, or her family. They mean the world to her, because after being a part of so many, she has learned such strong family values.
That's another thing about her. She is a strong person. Maybe not brave or anything, but no-one could be brave after what she has seen and done. So many years full of pain and sorrow, she isn't able to get it from her mind. Its stuck there, and she has learned from that. But she isn't strong when it comes to her past lives. Even thinking about them makes her stutter worse and she clams up.
As my darling said, she was diagnosed with a nervous stutter. She warms to people easy, and that stops it at points, and also when she's on a role, but the fact that its there makes her seem slightly strange and weak.
While she is a very strong, intelligent voice to have around, it takes her a while to think through her sentences and such. Her opinion may be valued, but most Camper's know not to ask her, because she will just get to nervous.
Large crowds make her even more nervous than usual, and she can't stand to be near more than ten people.
As she said, she can be quite a bit sarcastic. Or more accurate, it comes without her realizing it. When she was Lily, she was a cocky blonde girl, who knew how to use her looks, and was terribly sarcastic. It seems to come out in her at times, when she is angry, or scared.
Thalia also has a good enough sense of humor. Many don't realize it, because she doesn't really talk, but she can take a joke pretty well, and had even pulled a few pranks in her few thousand years.
She has a very short attention span, and is terribly flighty. Having no qualms over killing, etc, its a strange trait for her to have, but that's Thalia. She doesn't follow stereotypes.
She is also been known to be a sort of rebel. Again, you wouldn't really notice it, if you didn't know her well. But she has never been one to back away from a fight, or to follow rules. Its a family trait from her first life, and seems to have been mirrored in every life since.
Thalia is also very intelligent. Maybe its her memory. Maybe her curse has a proper upside. But she is a great strategist when she actually puts her mind down to it, and can memorize poems and massive paragraphs from books.
She has a slight need to prove herself. The one thing she wants is to meet her Father, and to ask Zeus how she can redeem herself.
It has almost become an obsession for her to do something to show the Gods she can be good. But she has yet to show it in any life, or maybe she has and they just weren't watching that day.
Other: Nope
> Plot's: Thalia is dibbed for Shan's character Chase, so love is pretty much out of the question. But apart from that, nothings happening with her. So anything is game for her.
I'd love more friends and all for her, because right now her relationships consist of my own characters XD Which is bad. Enemies are good for her too, because she's such a kind soul it would be fun to get her annoyed with people XD
> Relationships:

- Serenity Arrington, Seen At A Distance
- Buffy Summers, Ally
- Anyanka Harris, Ally
- Chase, Love Interest

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. Ccd3wrw
Skyla Alex Stars-SilverFox...

> Name: Skyla Alex Stars-SilverFox
> Age: 15
> Godly Parent: Hecate, Goddess of Magic, Ghosts, Necromancy and Crossroads
> My Opinion:
Skyla was the character who I didn't expect. I was in England, and my cousins were just so funny XD So I got inspiration for a character based on them, and of course, Alex Russo on Disney Channel. And Skyla was born. She's fun to get into character with, being so contradictive. I could have her act any way I wanted to, and I could put it down to her being unpredictable XD I can't imagine her going inactive, simply because I like her as a character.
History; [Not in the mood to shorten. See here]
Personality: With her way of thinking slightly on the stranger side, and her own personality changing, Skyla is one of them girls who contradicts herself in every possible way. Sarcastic, funny, caring, talkative, each only the tip of the iceberg when it comes down to it. She’s a strong fighter, holding her own and never giving up despite the odds, and also a person who goes for the hurt instead of the kill. Monsters don’t bother her, but she also holds a level of fear and revulsion when people speak of killing them. Especially the more humanoid monsters, as she has a moment of doubt when it comes to them being able to speak, and to have basic human features.
She’s witty, smart and cunning. Her plans fall through usually, and they themselves are usually quite complex. She’s a good thinker even though she has Dyslexia and ADHD, and knows a lot more than she’s given credit for. Skyla thinks every detail through, she analysis everything, every movement and opponent makes, everything that’s said. Conversations from month’s maybe years before are remembered because she knows that they may be needed one day.
Her cunning and wit is unrivaled, seemingly a dumb kid who has more looks than thoughts, but she surprises you. A quick thinker and a good doer, she knows when to stop and when to start with remarks and actions.
Sarcastic, she has something to say about everything and anything, always ready to break your hopes or make them.
Skyla is also quite honestly caring, and loves people with everything she holds. Love isn't a word to her, it’s a physical item, something that is to be handed out carefully and to people chosen equally careful. This makes her slightly nervous around people, and it’s hard for her to trust everyone. Hera, Zeus and Hades children also bring out the part of her that holds no trust unless you prove that she can give it to you.
Saying that though, she can be too trusting after a conversation. Through a few compliments around, maybe some remarks on her hair, and she’s putty in your hands. Her own Siblings, the other Hecate Children would find that, each one trusted by her even though she barely knows them.
The most notable thing about her is her thoughts. She speaks pretty much before she speaks, and often has to apologize later when a fight comes around. Skyla constantly tells people “You know how my foot likes to live in my mouth” because she simply acts and says before the process of actually thinking what’s being done could hurt someone doesn't flit across her brain till afterwards.
Always prepared for a fight, the one thing that people would comment on is that she always has a weapon by her side. She loves the adrenaline, but hates the hurt or kill.
Talkative, she gets into a groove when she warms to you, and absolutely has to speak every few seconds cause it’s like life or death. It’s actually rare for someone to make her speechless, because she’s prepared and has something to say every time you speak.
The biggest thing about her, that others don’t even realize until they see her in battle, is that she holds no fear. None, with no boundaries if you endanger her or her friends and family. Not that she doesn't have ANY fear, she’s just learnt to not show it, to keep it hidden, to bury it and mask it with other emotions. Something that would scare her is the loss of someone she loves or someone she could potentially love, but other than that, no expression of fear will pass on her face. It’s an emotion she has all but lost, and she hides that loss so well. Horror movies, Horror stories, Cheese, none of it scares her.
As Skyla herself admits, she has a horrible temper at times. Things get on her nerves that means she goes on and on and on and on for hours about this problem, or this person, or animal, or whatever, until by the end she's gone so off topic that she doesn't remember the original thing that had her upset. Her eyes show anger and her eyes show every other emotion, and people who really know her can read and judge when they need to stop. She needs to be slapped at times [Not literally], because her feelings become so much that she can't stop herself.
She's shy, loud, rude, formal... all in all, when the day comes to an end, Skyla keeps you guessing on just how she'll act.
Other; Nothing, except I sourced her personality again XD
> Plots: Hm. Everything is pretty much game when it comes to Skyla. Again, as long as it doesn't end with her dying, because she's my newest charrie and all that.
I'd love for her to finally fall in love, maybe some drama surrounding that. She needs some friends, and an enemy or two... basically, being my newest, she needs to make some memories. Plots you think she'd be good for, etc, etc, post and we'll talk XD
UPDATE: So inspired by a certain film we all know [I Hope], I have a new story-line for Skyla. This may never happen, but I might as well put it in.
She's a Daughter of Hecate, so she's pretty powerful as it is. But I'm gonna have her discover another one of her skills, another power [Yes, I will have a power update by then]. She's working already to keep back part of her own power, so this one is gonna push her over the edge. She's gonna develop an alter-ego, Alex SilverFox [Her name is Skyla Alex Stars-SilverFox. She goes by Skyla Stars, so this would be the other names]. This alter-ego will be the one who can control this power, and her other ones. Alex will take over, pushing Skyla out. Then she'll join Kronos, do lots of evil things, try to kill someone else, and I need someone to bring her back, and make her the Skyla people know and love.
So I'd need a lot of work with this. And a few characters. Some good friends, some general friends, some victims, some unlucky people she can just hurt... and someone who she loves the most, someone she trusts, and who can reach the part of Skyla still there. A love interest possibly? A good friend who could have the potential to be a Love Interest?
> Relationships:

- Cookie Jung, Acquaintance
- Kim Raziel Swift, Acquaintance
- Buffy Summers, Unsure
- Anyanka Harris, Unsure

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. 14d30ca11f0839a6d8e5f9a1d26807bf
♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. 66e21c20493bdf1d80d8795f8db1194c
Zee Temperance...

> Name: Curiosity "Zee" Temperance
> Godly Parent: Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty
> My Opinion:
Zee is awesome. Plain and simple. She's evil, she's twisted, she has no moral centre, or at least doesn't listen to it... she is everything that I wanted her to be and more. Snig was the one who convinced me to make her, because at the time there were a few evil characters. And I was so freaking happy with Zee lol.
She's just come active however, so I don't have much to say on her.
History; [I'm lazy. See here]
Personality: Zee could be called witty and sly. A strong fighter who knows no boundary’s, she cheats and scams just like her Father to the point she wins. A rebel, nothing makes her happier than to see people’s eyes grow wide when they find out that she’s a Daughter of Aphrodite.
She is also, quite insane. Living in an Asylum for a lot of her life, she grew solitary and reclusive, random and shy. People talk to her, and don’t even realize that her mind completely snapped, because her temperance and the like are perfect.
One of the reasons she has been called strange in her lifetime. Though most know she isn’t like others, no-one has been trusted enough to know about her Daddy and Asylum troubles.
She’s sly in so many ways people think she’s just being weird. Knowing things she shouldn’t, and knowing the people you love is one way she freaks you out, before you realize she holds some degree of power.
While her siblings are interested in hair and make-up, Zee couldn’t care less. She looks good, naturally, but instead cares for fighting and killing.
A vicious opponent, she kills without mercy, and knows just where to hit you.
An artistic person, Zee likes nothing better than to spend hours working on a painting, or a sculpture, or something else to express herself. So what if she express’s herself with blood and gore instead of flowers and pink?
Despite everything said, despite the fact she has a hardy girl exterior, Zee also has a soft side rarely seen.
Quiet, Timid and shy, while she meets new people easy, she also hates being around strangers.
Basically, contradicting herself a lot.
She could be described as the girl who boys are to scared of to get near. In all her life, exactly one boy has been interested in her, a boy named Scott, who broke her heart when he turned out to be leading her on.
Weak minded and easy to manipulate meant she fell for it, and became even worse than she had been.
She has grown a little uncaring about love, thinking it’s a waste of everyone’s valuable time, and she also shows no interest to anyone, despite her likes and dislikes. Family and friends hold no place in her heart, and she would just as soon run them through with a sword than talk to them.
Manipulation comes easy to her, caring for no-one but using words, and her looks to get exactly what she wants from someone. Actually, she’s known for it.
Charm comes easy to her, and carefully thinking through plans is something she is especially good at. Definitely not as smart as some of the Athena Camper’s, but certainly close to their IQ, it develops from one word into millions within seconds.
That’s another thing about her. While she is, for all intensive purposes, uncaring and insane, she knows right from wrong. She is intelligent. She does hold some love. Just she doesn’t show it. Zee prefers her own company, and will quickly retreat if needs be.
Right and wrong. She knows it, but also holds no feeling when she does the wrong thing. A plan is a plan, and so are mistakes.
She doesn’t care about the Satyr she killed, and doesn’t care she took his life.
Zee is the type of girl who flirts endlessly, knows she’s getting somewhere, and doesn’t care if the boy has a girlfriend. She teases, and knows just how to act to get a kiss. This has made her… well a lot of enemies, but she doesn’t care.
She's sarcastic, and loud, with strong opinions that she likes to get out. Everything is slightly beneath her, and she is just a loud mouthed person, who couldn't keep a secret if it was locked into a box and tied to her.
She is able to adapt so well to many different things, and has a great memory.
Other; Nothing, except I sourced her personality again XD
> Plots: Well Zee is certainly unique lol. She wouldn't really have friends, just people who she would trust enough to watch her back in a fight. Other than that, no one would ever truly be close to her.
I want her in a really twisted relationship where all they do is hurt each other. And while Snig and me were talking about it, it doesn't mean she can't have another more abusive relationship lol because that's just how Zee is.
I also kind of want her to work in the real world a little more, and start her descent into joining Kronos...
> Relationships:

- Maddie Laws, Sisters [NEVER MET - Purple's Character]

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. F7cb432ef1ebde05013a957697c163b8

Calypso...

> Name: Calypso, A Sweet Minor Goddess Nymph
> Age: Pretty Old / Looks around 16
> Parents: Atlas And Pleione
> My Opinion:
I love Calypso. Anyone could see it XD I haven't really used her a lot, because of her restrictions, but I do adore her. She's so beautiful, and so kind. Its such a sad thing that she was trapped on an island. Imagine living in the same place for so many years...
As my first Canon, Calypso was fun, and is fun, to learn about.
History; [Vina was stupid and lost her App]
Personality: [Vina was a moron and lost the App]
Other; [There is no information]
> Plots: Calypso is VERY limited. This isn't like saying Artemis can't have relationships. Theres a reason for that. But Calypso is stuck on her island, and everyone she falls in love with has to leave. Really, she can only RP with Gods. So if you have a God / Goddess, I'd be happy to RP with them. It would bring her out of the dusty shelf and into her pretty island.
> Relationships:

- Visitors To Her Island [Males], Crushes
- Gods, Unsure
- Goddess', Unsure
- Deimos, Could be Friends
- Percy Jackson, Lost Love
- Atlas, Unsure Anymore
- Hesperaides, Love/Hate Relationship [Old Days]

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. Hair%2Cgirl%2Cnature%2Cbeautiful%2Cginger%2Cgirl%2Cred%2Chair-40cd5c206f2a500f2c013f3d046c1652_h

Artemis...

> Name: Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, Maiden Girls, the Wilderness, Wild Beasts, Maiden Dances and Songs, Archery, Chastity, Childbirth, Plague and the Moon
> Age: Pretty Old / Looks around 13 / 14
> Parents: Leto And Zeus
> My Opinion:
Artemis! Everyone loves Artemis. I adore Artemis. She's like, the best Goddess, at least in my eyes. My second Canon, I worked for so long on her app XD She's an amazing Greek Figure, and an even better PJ character. The first thing I loved about her was how she likes to turn men into Jackalopes XD I laughed so hard at that. Artemis started to appeal to me as a character after re-reading the PJ / HoO books. She's fun to think like XD
History; The eldest of twins, Artemis was the first born child of Zeus, God of Lightning and King of the Gods, and Leto.
Her Mother had been cursed by Hera, allowed to give birth on neither heaven nor earth, and so the twins Artemis and Apollo were born on the floating island of Delos. Artemis, being born first, assisted her Mother with the birth of Apollo, and was then after called the Goddess of Childbirth, despite her status as a Virgin Goddess.
Aged three, Artemis appealed to her Father, Lord Zeus, to be granted six wishes; To Remain Always a Virgin; to have many names so as to set her apart from Apollo; to be the Phaesporia; to have a silver bow and arrow and knee length tunic so as to hunt; to have sixty “Daughter’s of Okeanos”, all nine years old, to be her choir and for twenty Amnesides Nymphs as handmaidens to watch her dogs and bow while she rested. These inevitably became the first form of her Hunter’s. Artemis wished to have no City dedicated to her, but she did wish to be allowed to rule the mountains, and to help woman. The favourite of his Daughter’s, he granted this wish, and swore on the River Styx that he would never force her into marriage or the birth of children. All Artemis wished for was to Hunt, and to remain a Maiden forever, and so she spent her girlhood roaming the Wilds, seeking items such as bows with which she could carry out her wishes.
Early on in her life, Artemis practiced Archery first by shooting at trees, and then at wild beasts.
As a girl, she guarded her Chastity carefully, and showed no interest in the Gods who wished to marry her, and equally no interest in those who found her attractive.
Only one man did she ever love back. Orion, her Hunting Companion, won her heart. Apollo, jealous of the love his Sister felt towards the young man, and his own protectiveness of her “Maidenhood“, decided to kill him. He sent a Scorpion after Orion. When it had killed Orion, Artemis sent the Scorpion and Orion among the stars, to live eternally.
Many others tried to win her love, but Artemis was never going to return it.
There was Alpheus, a River God, and who loved Artemis with all of his heart. Realizing that she would never return his feelings, Alpheus decided to capture her. The Goddess was suspicious of him, and so covered her face in mud to hide from him.
Bouphagos was the Son of a Titan, and sought to rape the Maiden Goddess, and so she struck him down on Mount Pholoe after reading his sinful thoughts.
There were many men during her girlhood who boasted to be stronger, and who attempted to rape Artemis.
These included Sipriotes, Actaeon and Adonis.
Sipriotes accidentally saw the Goddess bathing in the woods, so as punishment, she turned him into a girl.
Actaeon on the other hand saw Artemis bathing at a sacred spring, and attempted to force himself onto her. Repercussions saw him turned into a stag, and his own dogs attacking him. They evidently didn’t know that their master was the creature before them, and devoured him.
Adonis boasted to be a better Hunter than Artemis herself, so sending a wild boar to him, was killed for his hubris.
Many women also angered the temperamental Goddess, each being punished in some unique and strange ways.
Callisto was one of the first, a Daughter of Lycaon, King of Arcadia. She was an attendant to Artemis, and as her companion, she swore to never lose her Virginity. But unfortunately for the Maiden, Zeus fell in love with her. Coming in the form of Apollo, he gained her trust before taking advantage and she conceived a son, Arcas. Hera, enraged that her Husband would cheat again sought her revenge, but Artemis also wished it, because her Hunter had broken her vow. They changed her into a bear, and her son almost killed her. Zeus stopped him just in time, and out of pity placed her among the stars.
Niobe was a Queen of Thebes and a wife of Amphion, and she boasted of her importance to Leto because while Leto had only one child of each gender, Niobe had seven of each. Of course the twin’s, Apollo and Artemis were disgusted and offended because of this, and took quick action. Apollo killed her sons while they practiced athletics, and Artemis shot her daughter’s, who died quickly and without a sound. Only one was spared, the youngest daughter who Artemis did not kill. Niobe was turned to stone by the Gods as she wept.
Nearly every person who angered Artemis was punished, although she showed compassion with others, and was physically stopped at times.
Even as a girl, she showed courage and wits. The Aloadae, twin sons of Poseidon and Iphidemia, were given the gift or curse, of being destined to never die unless they killed each other. They grew remarkably strong, and tall, so much so that they boasted when they reached the heavens that they would take Hera and Artemis to be their wives. All of the Gods were scared of them, but Artemis, turning herself into a lithe doe, jumped between them. The twins each threw their spears, and hitting the other, accidentally killed each other.
Artemis seemed fond of punishing those who showed hubris, but she also showed loyalty and strength.
Artemis sided with Troy in the Trojan War, because Apollo was the patron God of the city. She herself was widely worshipped there and in the surrounding area. Because the Gods each chose their sides, Artemis came to blows with Hera, who had sided with the Greeks. Hera hit Artemis on the head with her own quiver, causing the arrows to fall from it. The Young Goddess ran crying to Zeus, and her Mother Leto gathered up the bow and arrows.
She played a large part in this war, halting the Greek’s journey to Troy by calming the seas until an oracle came and said they would win Artemis’ heart by sacrificing Iphigenia, Agamemnon’s Daughter. Artemis saved Iphigenia because of her bravery, and made her into her attendant.
Many myths were told of Artemis, defending her Virginity, and playing the role of an avenger. She caused quick death with her arrows.
Along with the other Gods, Artemis fled when the Giant’s were created, although she did fight in the end.
When the power shifted, Artemis moved first to Egypt, and then to Rome where in each she took another form. Most notable is her Roman Counterpart Diana. She was more disciplined, militaristic and warlike here, and more honoured as the Goddess of the Moon than in Greece.
Artemis, along with her Hunters, faced the Manticore with Percy, Thalia, Annabeth and Grover. Artemis told her Hunter’s to go to Camp Half Blood with the others, and set off on her own mission to track a monster “So ancient they have nearly been forgotten”. Captured by Atlas, she was convinced to hold up the sky instead of Annabeth, because she could not simply stand and watch a Young Maiden die. Percy, Thalia and Zoë arrived, attempting to save Artemis and Annabeth. Zoë gave her life to stop her Father, Atlas, stabbing her Lady Artemis. Percy took the sky from the Goddess, despite her pleas not to, and soon she had pushed the Titan under the sky. Bringing the Demigods back to Olympus, Artemis was the first God to suggest preparing for the war, and was disgusted by the vote to destroy Percy. She stood against the other Gods
Personality: Artemis possesses strong love and devotion for girls, and even more for the girls whom are her Hunters. She understands mortals more than the other Olympians, because she spends more times than the others on the Mortal Earth. Because of this, she doesn’t discriminate who joins her cause, be it Nymph, Demigod or Human. While she is called reasonable, Artemis has a strong dislike of all men, and shows respect only for those who she feels have proven themselves to be worthy.
She differs from her brother in many ways. While Apollo is easy going and flirty, she is more focused and would never dream of flirting. It isn’t her way to be kind to men, and she enjoys turning men who have seen her Camp into Jackalope’s. Even though she is less easy going than her twin, Artemis is one of the more sympathetic of the Gods, and trusts hero’s more on acts than on their potential.
Incredibly witty and cunning, she’s smart and holds wisdom on many subjects. She is able to take a joke, as long as it isn’t at her expense, and actually makes some at times. She doesn’t mess around, and does everything then and there, vigorous in her ways.
She loves hunting, and is often depicted as the Goddess of the Moon and splendour of the night, opposed to Hecate who represents the darkness and terror it holds. While she is fierce and lively, Artemis can also be mysterious and serene, calm and collected. She hears each side to a story before judging, and is fair in her decisions. While she may not show it, Artemis respects her Hunter’s and admires them. They, unlike her are able to go every world, and live in each one, whereas she will always be the same as she is.
A formidable foe, she is able to hold her own against the strongest of opponents. Her bravery is rivaled only by her loyalty, and she holds much of both.
She held incredible love for her Mother, Leto, shown when Queen Niobe insulted her. Apollo and Artemis sought revenge. They killed each of Niobe’s seven sons and seven daughters, but Artemis is sad to have spared the youngest daughter. While this shows her hardness and her love for someone close to her, it shows also her forgiveness and her own kindness. Although, like most Gods she is temperamental, taking personal offence often.
She is often annoyed by her brother, distant because of her attitude towards men, and for his own nature. They may always fight, but Artemis loves him more than anyone else. They show a strong sibling bond.
Zoë, Artemis’ former Lieutenant, was so loyal as to leave on a quest knowing she would be the one to “Perish by parents hand”. Because Artemis held a strong love and bond with Zoë, she turned her Hunter into a constellation, “The Huntress”. Zoë was only the second person that Artemis gave the honour, the first being Orion. The Goddess was so upset by her Hunters death, she flickered with a silver light. Accounts said they were actually scared of her bursting into Godly form and frying them all.
During the fight that saw the loss of Zoë, Artemis found a respect for a male hero for the first time in many years. Percy Jackson impressed her enough that she called him a “man”, instead of a “boy”.
One of the three virgin goddesses on Olympus, the others being Athena and Hestia, Artemis guards her own chastity to the point of death. She, Selene and Hecate make up the triple goddesses’ symbol.
Other; I sourced all her info from my App XD
> Plots: As a Canon, Artemis' plots are limited as it is. Being a Hunter and a Virgin Goddess limits it even further. With Artemis, I'm happy for her to help out in tough RP's. Example would be Blu and Jason didn't know how their characters could get out of a fight, so they asked could she help them out. I'm happy for her to RP on Hunt's with her Hunter's, giving advice or helping out her Hunter's, and helping in a very difficult situation XD
> Relationships:

- All Hunter's, Family
- Zeus, Father/Daughter Relationship
- Apollo, Annoying Brother
- Other Olympians, Family

And There We Go.
My character's. Yes yes, I probably put way too much info in for plotting. Oh well.
Now, you can post and plot my dears. Try to have the basic info like this;

Name of Your Character:
My Character's Name:
Plot:

BUT. I have no problem with your own versions of that/etc. Just try to include that info please (: If your character is good and all, we can start plotting etc, and I'll put your charrie's name in with the relationship their gonna have. K? K.
See ya,
~Vina <3

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:30 am

Ooh, Serenity Arrington seems like an interesting character. :3

Name of Your Character: Zephyr Langeschmidt
My Character's Name: Serenity Arrington, of course!
Plot: Uh... I dunno. Something dramatic would be wonderful. :)

Last edited by Ouroboros on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:53 am

Name of Your Character: Natalie
My Character's Name:You choose
Plot: I DUNNO! I'M JUST DESPERATE FOR A PLOT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:17 am

@ Ouroboros: Sure! Serenity really needs to get out more XD And drama is the way to go. Want to plot or just see what happens?

@ Pinky: LOL Pinky, could you at least make a plot up? XD I is way too lazy to make one up XDD I'll choose my character if you do that (:
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:29 am

Can we put our plot on hold for a while? I don't feel like rping right now :(
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 am

^ ^
Sure Pinky (: I have lots of RP's at the mo anyways XD
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:46 am

Yes you do Vina. Like our rp. YOU MUST POST!!!

(I've been bugging you for weeks about this XD)
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:46 pm

...Why don't we just start and see what happens? We could start practically anywhere... I'm thinking near a body of water, like the creek or the lake. But I don't care either way. I just need some RPing time. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:22 am

@ Bean: I lost that thread XD I asked you a while ago for a link and then you disconnected from chat XD

@ Ouroboros: Sure XD I have a few at the minute, but when their done, I'd be happy to start the topic (:
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 am

Name of Your Character: Collin Anya Ringlet
My Character's Name: Serenity
Plot: Just meeting. Friends, and maybe just monsters
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:50 pm

@ Fudge: OMG Yes Okay. Soon. Soon. Now. Maybe. Whenever You Want To. I WANT TO RP OKAY WITH SERENITY LOL
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Can you make le topic? :D Can be anywhere, maybe in the forest so we'll encounter monsters and it'll be fun and exciting and cute :D
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:51 pm

After some blood, sweat and tears, this topic is updated.
Darling Serenity has been moved to the inactive list for the time being, due to the fact I have no muse for her D: But my replacement, Aphrodite, has been added, and she is open to any RP's.
Sorry to those [Fudge, Ouroboros], who I was going to RP with. She simply wasn't getting any use, and I felt that my inspiration was gone. She will hopefully come back soon.
~Vina, 20:50, 14/12/2012. <3
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:14 am

Updating this topic soon. Zee is now inactive, replaced with an old favourite of mine, Veronica Lyric, Daughter of Apollo. Thalia has also been dropped into the inactive part of my character hotel. She has been replaced with a newbie, Cole Notte, Daughter of Nyx.
Sorry for double posting lol
~Vina, 12:15, 12/01/2013 <3
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Ouhh.. I love Aphrodite. Can we RP Aphrodite and Allison??
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:29 am

Of course we can bby XD How do you want it to work?
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Hm, well I don't know if they'd exactly be friends, but we can try!? And if not they can be like enemies or something idk
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 am

Aph has a crap load of enemies now (ie. Three) so another wouldnt do much harm XD
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:16 am

Speaking of Aphrodite, you and I have a thread here that you never replied to.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Alright cool. Who's making it /lowers arm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.   ♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♈ᖺᙓ ᕼᗩᖇᕍᙓᔕ♈ ☂ᖺᓰﬡᘐ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᓰᔕ ᗯᗢᖇᒪᖙ ᓮᔕ ☂ᗢᗢ ᒪᓮᐯᙓ ᓰﬡ ᓮ☂. ᗷᙓ ᗷᖇᗩᐯᙓ. ᒪᓰᐯᙓ.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: