Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey everyone, I'm a noob :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyanite

Kyanite

Hey everyone, I'm a noob :P Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone, I'm a noob :P   Hey everyone, I'm a noob :P I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:45 am

So. My username is Kyanite, but most people call me Ky for short. I just joined CHB today and I'm really looking forwards to my first RP post. Very Happy I'll probably fail and embarass myself. I have a tendency to do that. As for my age... have a wild guess. (I'm probably one of the youngest people on this site.)

I have RP'ed before- when I was ten, ha ha. So literally no RP experience. I have been writing fanfiction for things like Minecraft before though, so I swear I won't create any Mary Sues. I'll only have one character at a time because more just gets confusing.

I've read all the PJO books, but have yet to read the Demigod Files and the Mark of Athena.

So anyways, nice to meet you all! Hope I don't sound like a total dork...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3645840/
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I'm a noob :P   Hey everyone, I'm a noob :P I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:24 am

Haah. I didn't even understand the concept of rping when I first joined.

Welcome to CHB!
Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I'm a noob :P   Hey everyone, I'm a noob :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:49 am

Welcome to CHB.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I'm a noob :P   Hey everyone, I'm a noob :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone, I'm a noob :P
Page 1 of 1