Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hi, I'm Derp.

Go down 
+3
cher
sapphire
Brendan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendan

Brendan

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:51 am

I don't know what really urged me to do this since I've met a few of you guys on the chat box, but let's just get to it because I don't really have anything better to do at the moment. I'm just going to warn you guys: I'm a very awkward guy, so just bear with me if you feel me getting maladroit.

Judging by my screen name, I'm guessing it's kind of obvious what my name is. But for the sake of saying it, I'm Brendan, a seventeen year old socially unstable teenager. Okay, I don't know what to write, ergo I'm just going to spew out random things about myself.

The Percy Jackson & the Olympians series ignited my love for reading. Aside from Rick Riordan, I like reading John Green and George Orwell. I started writing when I discovered FanFiction back in 2008 when I was thirteen. But my first love was theater. I'm an active member of my school's theater club. I'm going to stop talking about theater because I'm going to end up rambling about it and you'll all get bored. I assure you guys, I'm a completely heterosexual male with my 23rd pair of chromosomes being X and Y. I'm a computer geek, learning graphic design and coding online. Oh, and I play the guitar, piano, and ukulele. Currently learning the drums and bass guitar. And, I sing and play the rhythm guitar in a band. I can't bake or cook for my life and I have an extreme fondness of Korean food.

Last edited by Brendan on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:42 am

Hallo and welcome to CHB! rofl we already met in the cb but hi all the same~

Oh watch out for the people who like to eat newbies! It has become some kind of tradition, apparently. xD
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:49 am

GRAPHICS AND CODING LOVERS 5EVER. You happen to be on ATF or RCR...? I can't cook either. I also play the guitar and bass. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME. Welcome to Camp Half Blood, Brendan! Feel free to PM any staff member if you have any questions. R go on the chatbox and spam Crispy with the question becau- Wait no don't do that. Shhh.  You don't happen to be Canadian, right? 

AND WE WELCOME AWKWARDNESS. FEEL FREE TO DO WHATEVER AS LONG AS YOU DONT BREAK THE RULES.

Yeah, that's enough caps lock. 

Anyways, welcome to Camp Half Blood!
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Haha thanks for the warning, Sapphire. :)

Cher, I'm on ATF. :) Lmao. Thanks! I'm not Canadian, unfortunately. I'm Australian.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 pm

YES THEATRE OH MY GOSH WE ARE GOING TO BE FRIENDS, OKAY?

And genius nerd words, yes, we'll get along just fine.

YOU CAN RANT TO ME ABOUT THEATRE THAT'S COOL.

Last edited by #nico on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Sure, Nico. lol Genius nerd words? I'm not really much of a genius. I just have an extensive range of vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:49 am

Hi Derp, I'm Fudge. Oh, we have one thing in common: the inability to cook. I like you. Another thing in common: the inability to cope up socially. I really like you. And the last thing we have in common: liking Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Did I say I like you very much?

Ah, right, all I wanted to say is... WELCOME! Peace out ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:12 am

I'm sorry, you said that you're awkward, read John Green, AND enjoy Korean food?

I HAVE A FEELING YOU AND I WILL BE FRIENDS. YES.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am

Well okay we’ve met many times but let me give youy the down low. I’m Cerys, a sexy mo-fo from Britain okay. Theatre and acting is my true love, okay, along with music and Justin Bieber okay.

And here I will ask you to marry me again. Okay, so do it because I love you okay good I now pronounce you Mr.Welsh okay good I love you baby
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:24 am

Fudge: I like you very much too! Haha thanks.
Crispy: BFFS 4EVAR.
Cerys: Shhh I know that already. Lmfao. You keep insisting that we're engaged on the cbox. And I love you too?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Welsh you didn't mention me as one of your loves. >8| ALSO I MISSED THE JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT IN MY TOWN, MY MOM SAID IT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE.

sorry for posting this here but it's the only appropriate place.
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:11 am

Welcome, Derp! I'm Zelly. I'm in Australia too, except I'm moving back to New Zealand after next year, when dad's finished digging his big hole. I mean, project managing a mine. I'm thirteen, and I'm a guy. I'm also an admin, as you can probably tell by the colour of my name.

I like writing, the Percy Jackson series, the Harry Potter series, Dan Brown books, the LOTR trilogy, the Hobbit, reading in general, Pokemon, making terrible HTML stuffs, and other stuff that you will learn as you get to know me. Like New Zealand.

Hope you stick around the site :D
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:29 am

Urm Nico is another one of my loves. She's my beautiful American daughter, kay. I love her yess yess I do.
OMG I KNOW I WANTED TO GO DOWN LONDON AND SEE HIM THERE, AND SLEEP AT A FRIENDS HOUSE BUT IT WOULD'vE BEEN LIKE £180 FOR JUST ME, NOT INCLUDING THAT POINTLESS STUFF LIKE FOOD shduajehejjsv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm Derp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Derp.   Hi, I'm Derp. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Derp.
Page 1 of 1