Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

how

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

how                     Empty
PostSubject: how    how                     I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:07 pm

hi, elephants. my name's Zan and i'll be your server tonight. lol just kidding. i don't have much going on but if you wanna roleplay with me and you're literate and you speak english just post at the bottom or whatever and i'll take you into consideration. consideration just meaning that i'll ponder whether or not i'll have enough time or remember to work out a plot and thread with you. :P

ducks:

Will Michaels - Will is a grandson of Hermes and Zeus, the ex-cabin leader, actually. His parents were Roxanne and Steven. Will was born extremely premature and had his aging spend up through the powers of the gods. Shortly after he aged, he got into a bloody fist-fight with his father. After the fight, his father was accidently murdered in the summer of 2010 by Will's mother. It was generally an accident. Since his father's death, his mother went through a multitude of boyfriends and even a few fiancees. It hadn't really bothered Will all that much at least until her last boyfriend, Grant. Will just didn't like the guy at all. Enough about Will's mother's problems, though. After Will was first brought into the world and had his age spend up, he met a girl named Madeline Kinze and fell hard for the daughter of Zeus. Yes, his aunt. Will had always felt more connection to his grandfather on his dad's side anyways. Maddie and Will dated for a while until Maddie ended up frustrated with her life and killed herself. Only later did Will find out that she was pregnant. After Maddie, Will met Carly Simmins, the only love of his life. Carly and Will happily dated for a long time, only to wind up pregnant. Of course, Will wasn't about to let a second child of his die. He treated Carly and the baby as if they were queens. Will was hoping to have a girl, but it ended up being a boy whom they named Derek. Derek ended up evil, transferring over Kronos's lines where he stalked his father and plotted to kill him. Shortly after Derek left camp, Carly was abducted into Kronos's army, but Kronos made the daughter of Thaumus fake her own death, tricking Will into thinking that she was dead.
    So, Carly was "dead", Derek was evil, and a war was raging, his mother Roxanne ended up stabbed and dead in the middle of a war. Not only did he have personal problems, but the position of cabin leader was thrust upon the child. And shortly after Roxanne was killed, the war ended, the demigods ending up prevailing. Event though the camp was victorious, Will had no family. Ultimately he got into alcohol and drinking with his old friend Bellinda. Bellinda was a daughter of Dionysus whom Will had had a brief thing with. Before Carly, he had thought he was in love with her but then he was shot down when Bell chose a wolf-boy over him. Will got over it. Anyways, Will got into heavy drinking and alcohol comsumption. Soon enough, Will got into drugs. Mostly hard drugs like Ketamine, Methamphetamine, and most importantly Morphine. Will was straight addicted to Morphine like no one's business. A few months after he got into the hard drugs, Will met Morgan. For a while, everything was good. He slowed down with the drugs, he stopped using them so much, he'd only go out for the occasional high. But, of course, Morgan had to make things worse and find out about his addiction. She threatened to leave. She loved him but didn't want him. It was a weird thing. Anyhow, after Morgan tried to leave, Will got back into the drugs and suicidal behavior. Morgan and Will were almost on and off by the time the war broke out in the late summer of 2012. That was when Morgan was killed, too. After Morgan was killed and Will lost his cabin leader posistion, Will tried to kill himself. He tried to step off a cliff, but due to his heritage, his powers kicked in and saved him at the last possible second.
    In August of 2012, Will was checked into rehab. In October of the same year, he was released and sent back to camp, completely healthy again.
    That's when Carly came back to camp, too.
    I guess we'll see how that turns out.

I'LL FIINISH THIS TOMORROW WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME OK
Back to top Go down

how
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: