Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Empty
PostSubject: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬   ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 am

Hey, Welcome to my character adoption. I'm sad to see them go, truly I am. But when I can't use them, they deserve to be used by someone else. I never thought I'd be here, now, typing this message, pretty much saying goodbye to my children, and my own adoptive kids.
Life goes on I suppose. They'll be able to have their lives lived. Maybe find some friends, which I could never do for them. They'll pretty much be better off with someone new.
I do have a few rules. Their pretty general though.

1) I do have the right to take back characters. But don't expect that ever to happen. If I was to take them back they'd go straight inactive, and the point of letting people adopt them is to get them active.
2) You have to RP with them. Not a lot, don't get me wrong. Just enough though that their getting used.
3) Please put "Created/Adopted From Vina". Or, "Created/Adopted From Faith Lehane". Whatever one ya like.
4) I am selling for Drachmas. That's because no matter how bad they were, I loved each of my characters, and letting them go is pretty big for me. I will negotiate if you send me a PM, but I'm not selling for too much..
5) Finally. I'm keeping my Playbys. Which you know, is pretty much because I may use them again. But I will find you a picture, which I'll PM you if it ain't already in the character's bio. You want to change them from there, go ahead.

Now you can change anything about my characters. Personality. Flaw. But I'd love if you could at least not change their name/birthday. Some of the birthday's were pretty important in my own life, and the names were all chosen because I liked them. Leaving them the way they are makes me at least feel I had a part in their lives XD
~Vina

Character's For Adoption:

Mikayla "Ace" Littner | Daughter of Eris | Price: 150 Drachmas

TO BE ADDED

TO BE ADDED

TO BE ADDED

TO BE ADDED

TO BE ADDED

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬   ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Name: Mikayla "Ace" Littner
Age/Birthday: 14/July 9
God Parent: Eris, goddess of Strife and Discord
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Martin Littner {father}; Stephy Littner {Step-Sister}; Tanya Amber Littner{step-Mother:Dead}
Years in Camp: 1st year.
Brief History: In the years prior to her birth, there were breaking news. Catastrophies. Disorder. Chaos. Even some people thought of the world Ending! These were the years of Eris, as she brought about discomfort and hurt to the land fleshies. Eris was blood lusting, severely angered as the men and women lived their lives without even a sacrifice or two. The nerve! Eris was not pleased of the modern day age, as they ignored the gods, and the ways they worshipped things like food, internet, cars and SOCKS! And no one could stop her!

Until Martin came. Dedicated into his line of work as a military soldier, Eris was happy to see one man who was self-less and compassionate. She would marvel about his ways of rescuing victims of flood, calamities and war. She would make the stars line up in the sky for him. She even became human for him! She was a medic in disguise. She worked with him for several years in Iraq, healing everyone, and even acting out of character in front of him. And so, she dreamed of a life with this tall, handsom man, until they were sent home.

Eris was already a month pregnant, to her utter joy, with the child she knew was a gift from Aphrodite. She felt the love and care of the man while somehing stirred in her womb as she time passed. But, as they landed in Arizona, her heart fell. It was meeting her dream man, for years of course!, but also meeting his beautiful wife. Tanya was nothing, compared to her, but she could tell Martin would leave her for his true wife. Outrage, Eris still kept her cool and walked away, no more interactions with the mortals until the day she gave birth. Eris delivered the baby girl on the doorstep of their home, and she knew the fate of her child would go bad in the hands of the foul woman. And so, deep in the night, while everyone was sleeping and the baby was safetly in the crib of the same room Stephy, the couple's only child, she murdered Tanya, blood spraying on her golden locks and she didn't even had time to scream. Mad with laughter and sense of winning, Eris fled with a curse on the birthchild. But in the darkness of the night, since the half moon must've been hidden in the clouds, Eris mistook Stephy for her little child, Mikayla, and the curse of greif and pain fell upon the young girl.

In the years then, Martin took in the child, knowing he was the reason for all that has happened. Martin never knew what lengths it took Eris to make her way known. If only he had the sight of this happening! Martin was the only one that could help her youngest daughter though, and he knew it. He knew that what would happen to his little one if no one stood by her side. Call it paranoia or even leap of the blood, but Martin knew he had to make it right. For family. On the other hand, Staphy wasn't the one who would forgive easily. Call it her fatal flaw. She made the educated guess of Mikayla being the cause of all this, as to her appearance caused the death of their beloved mother. She made her little sister's life uneasy, and always went out of her way to crush her dreams.

Mikayla, at the age of 7, had it. With a rough life for the past years, she had it with everything. She called herself Ace, and would scowl in outrage if someone called her Mikayla. As the years, Ace had gone to different schools, sometimes into different states even, because she was banned for doing things. Sometimes, she would look for attention she knew she would hate, and found herself provoking a circus bear or something like that. And even for her past, Ace was banned, even if she didn't even do it. All this, Ace took with only her father and a grudging Stephy as they hopped between states.

For some unknowned reason, Ace gets the feeling of uneasy-ness if someone had met her the first time. She knew she would be despised anyway, even if she did good, so she didn't actually made an effort to do something note-worthy. But all in all, Ace was misunderstood.

13 years after the incident of murder, Ace was, well, thirteen. She grew up to be an independent and troublemaking girl, much to her father's disappointment, but he didn't leave her one bit. She would be caught cheating, stealing, and even throw vegetables in someone's back yard! And all throughout, Ace was both comfortable and irritated that way. Until the day she almost killed her sister. They were left alone at home, while Martin, now a retired military man, was at the grocery store. Stephy was ordering Ace around, which Ace reacted negatively and just yelled. She had enough. Without thinking, Ace ran out of the house and slammed the door shut, as her feet wandered aimlessly around. She let her heart out, screaming in the Sunday morning as local church-goers looked at her weirdly, and she let all the pain lose. As she went back home, she found herself in a now burning, one story house. She panicked a bit, going inside to risk her life for her sister. But she found no one. Running she was already rescued, Ace proceeded outside to look at the building crowds, but as she reached the door, falling debri fell on her head and she lost consciousness.

Ace woke up, the next three days in the infirmary of Camp, with demigods bustling for her. She found out that a satyr found her, amazingly unburnt in the ashes of their home, and she was lucky to be there. Ace asked if anyone was left of her family and the said satyr only shook his head saying he hasn't seen anyone. Resigning, Ace slumped back and sigh. Now, she has a new home in the wide open Camp, and never did she want to find her family. Why would she? She would only cause their deaths.
Physical Appearance: Ace is definitely pretty. With her double colored eyes, since she has the medical diagnosis of complete heterochromia, she is definitely one rare specimen. One of her iris is the color of brownish hazel, and the other is that of misty blue. Both of them looked absolutely pretty marbles on her heart shaped face. She has long, naturaly curly dark eye lashes, and her wavy and shiny hair falls down on her shoulders. She has thin eye brows, perfectly placed on her face, and her lips are red and is a thin line under her small nose. Ace is small and speedy, with a little waist and muscular, and yet long and thin limbs. She is standing over 5'5", weights below average, even though she eats alot due to heredity, and she has a slightly tanned skin.

Ace is a bit of a tomboy in style, and she loves to prefer baggy pants and shirts anyday than skirts and dresses. She hates make-up, jewelry or any of the like, and despises anything that would make her look anything at all unlike her. She doesn't believe on anyone being another person for the sake of appearance, but she doesn't really care about the others that would. Ace wears her hair down, sometimes uncombed or hanging loose in a pony tail, to get it out of her eyes. She wipes her face off from sweat, by the back of her hand, and it becomes a habit of hers. She bites her lips if she becomes nervous and uneasy.

Another thing about Ace, is that she loves hats. It makes her feel safe and secured once something covers her head. She doesn't sweat easily, and she could wear a jacket under the heat of the Summer sun. Ace is photophibic too. She has the sensitivity to the light, and her eyes would hurt if she is exposed to brightness. The flash of a camera is one of the things that she hates the most.
Personality: Ace is a trouble maker in layman's terms. She has the certain image in her that labels her to be an action girl, deadly and powerful. Ace is athletic, and always on the move. She tends to stay away from the things that remind her of the past, but if her attention is divertede, she may forget that she even had a past. She is a prankster, and very much fun-loving in the inside, if you offer her a chance of diception and trickery, but she always tells the truth if she gets caught. She hates to lie, and therefor makes an effort into the extent of disguising herself if she doesn't want to be caught. Ace, has a mild irritation to authority, and she hates them all. She doesn't care about the rules, to the extent of not really knowing who the current president of the US is. Ace is good at making others both feel at home, or feel unwelcomed, as long as she feels like it's right to do so. Basically, Ace is no average girl.

Ace is a bit bossy. She hates it if someone doesn't see her perspective before jumping into conclusions. She's yell at them, if they don't ever listen to her, and in the end, if she was right and they were wrong, she'll say the quote: "I told you so." on them. Ace feels quite guilty, if someone would ever be in her bad side, but if she remember why she hated them from the start, her burning passion ignites. Ace usually scowls, whenever she is intimidated, but her smile is worth a thousand lives if you were able to replace that blank, expressionless face of hers.
Fatal Flaw: Ace has acute senses, proven to her that she is unique. Or maybe it's too acute. Ina battle, as they fight, she might get glimpse of far away things that distract her from the enemy, thus her fate ends.
Pets: She has a small Robot-like machine, about 2 feet tall. One of Hepheastus' scrap creations she found as she wandered around one of his abandoned forges. Vio, sort for Voí̱theia(help in Greek) is a handy helper around the cabin, and it has modern day technology installed in his motherboard, creating emotions in his system. It is a walking, talking and probably the most creative computer system there is. Ace considers it as a 'sibling' for at least this doesn't judge her character based on what she has done, therefore she treasure it mosts and never lets it out of the building. {Transformers >.<}
Talents: One of the most notable thing about Ace, is that she's got one eck of a mocking bird's voice. She could sing sweetly, and yet she spends her time shouting her voice out. She learns to play the guitar, another noteworthy talent, thus she owns her own blue guitar besides her bunk.

On demigod talks, Ace has the power to cause major disruptions in peace. Like setting off fires from no where, creating large gapping holes in buildings and even unknowingly making objects combust, as long as it's chaotic, drastic and catastrophic, you know the daughter of Eris could be behind it. But, behind it all, Ace doesn't go to the extent of world dominations. Sometimes, even if it weren't of her doings, she gets blamed for everything.
Weapons: Ace is handy at sword play, but she prefers the regular bow and arrow as her main weapon of choice. She has a golden apple, ironic how it brought down the ancient Greek civilizations before, that transforms into a bow made of flexible Birch wood, and fine string.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round.
Other: This character was made by Banana. Adopted from Sgt.Little Kyle. Adopted by Shan. Then Came To Vina.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬   ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:06 pm

TO BE ADDED
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬   ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:06 pm

TO BE ADDED
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬   ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:07 pm

TO BE ADDED
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬   ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:07 pm

TO BE ADDED
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

TO BE ADDED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬   ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᙡᓰᒪᒪ ϒᗝᘎ ᒪᙓᗩᐯᗴ ᙢᎩ ᙢᓰﬡᕍ. ᘉᗴᐯᙓᖇ ᔕᖺᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ℱᗝᖇᘐᙓ☂ ☂ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢⅤᙓ. ᗩᒪᙡᗩ૪ᔕ ᓰﬡ ᙢᎩ ᕼᗴᗩᖇ☂ Ꭹᗝ⋒'ᒪᒪ ᗷᙓ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: The Adoption Centre-
Jump to: