Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

lol this isn't a rant but it's my life so

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

lol this isn't a rant but it's my life so Empty
PostSubject: lol this isn't a rant but it's my life so   lol this isn't a rant but it's my life so I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:56 pm

SO I WAS TAKING MY PLAYING TEST TODAY IN BAND AND WE GET RECORDED ON A MACHINE WHEN WE GO INTO THE PRACTICE ROOMS AND PLAY. So, I go into the practice room and sit down and start recording. I say, "Emily [last name], 11th period symphonic band, and playing test." WELL THAT'S WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO SAY. WHAT ACTUALLY CAME OUT WAS, "yo schwartz, it's emily [last name] and I'm gonna play you the Eb scale and my test ok," and I played the scale and then I started playing my test. BUT I MISSED THE BEGINNING NOTE AND I WENT,

"OH S***."

i said the s-word on my test. and then I went, "oh balls I just swore." and then I was like, "I'm sorry, Schwartz." and so I just started over.

:V

it was a long day, ok.
Back to top Go down

lol this isn't a rant but it's my life so
Page 1 of 1