Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chillin I guess [balisugar]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Chillin I guess [balisugar] Empty
PostSubject: Chillin I guess [balisugar]   Chillin I guess [balisugar] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Chillin I guess [balisugar] Tumblr_lhf78m98lG1qzg930o1_500

Hunter Russel, Son of Ares, Age 18

Hunter Russel, son of Ares was in his dark blue jeans and a plain white v-neck tee shirt with black and gray nikes. He always hated being called the popular kid. Especially by Shay. That seemed to bother him, so he decided to relax and hang out in the Treetop Village. He sat on a small tree and heard something behind him. It was just a girl. Not again, he thought. Another girl that will rip my heart out like Avalon and Shay.

He turned around again. She was pretty. Like the rest. He thought. He began to walk over to her. "I can't help notice how pretty you are." Hunter said looking into the girl's eyes. She looked the same age as Hunter. If not, eighteen very close. A gust of wind, flew by, and the leaves began to rustle. He loved fall. but he likes summer more.

[occ:i know it was so short]

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Chillin I guess [balisugar]   Chillin I guess [balisugar] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Chillin I guess [balisugar] Tumblr_lm7j79jy3m1qkybkro1_500
Chillin I guess [balisugar] Create.php?text=Iulia%20Yonescu&name=JandaHappyDay
Daughter of Terpsichore

Iulia Yonescu wandered through the forest, not really paying attention to where she was going. Today she just felt like exploring. Well, it wasn't really exploring since Iulia had been here before. She was up in the Treetop Village. It was definitely one of her favourite parts of Cam. All the dryads lived up here, doin whatever they did when they weren't in tree form. Usually Iulia was the only human around, but today it was different. There was a guy here, ad he didn't really look that pleased to see her.

Well, that was the vibe she was getting anyway. At least, she thought he hadn't been too hapy to see her. She was proved wrong when he walked over to her. He was pretty good-looking, but a loit of guys in Camp were. It must be all that immortal blood or something. He looked to be roughly her age, eighteen. Strangely enough Iulia hadn't really met many eighteen year old demigods. There were a whole lot of seventeen year olds, and a couple of nineteen year olds, but not many eighteen year olds. That was a shame, Iulia would like to meet more demigods her age. She snapped back to the boy as he spoke. He didn't introduce himself, or even give a greeting. Instead he just complimented her. A faint blush tinged Iulia's cheeks as she looked at him. "Um, thanks." she said lamely. What else could you say when some random came up and complimented you? Iulia kept her mouth shut as she waited for the guy to do something else.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Chillin I guess [balisugar]   Chillin I guess [balisugar] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:15 am

Hunter was never a camper who was interested in the forest or treetop village. He liked the basketball courts and beach better. But he decided to come her for a change. Maybe it was a good idea. The girl seemed nice and kinda shy. But then he had to put himself in her shoes. Hunter would say to, um thanks. He have a shy smile. "Hi, I'm Hunter, and your?" He said.

Hunter was doing what he should not have done. Get caught in a web with people who break his heart. He stopped his smile and waited for a reply from the girl standing across from him. Hunter began to speak again. "Son of Ares." He said with a small smile. To Hunter, she looked like a daughter of Aphrodite. But not as flirty as they were.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Chillin I guess [balisugar]   Chillin I guess [balisugar] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Chillin I guess [balisugar] Tumblr_ma27m71h9V1r73h97
Daughter of Terpsichore

Iulia smiled at the boy slightly as he introduced himself. At least he wasn't one of those arrogant boys who went around acting as if they owned the place. But he did seem a bit it of place, here among the soft, cool greens. He looked to Iulia to be a more energetic kind of guy. But hey, never judge a book by its cover."Nice to meet you Hunter, I'm Iulia, Iulia Yonescu." she said happily.

Iulia smiled at the guy again, wondering why he was here. She'd never seen him here before when she had come, so why was he here today. Maybe he was just here to chat with the nymphs? Iulia did that sometimes. They were all very friendly, after all. They almost always welcomed demigod campers to their home. But today it looked like they were all out or something. Nobody appeared to be around except for Iulia and Hunter.

"Daughter of Terpsichore." she added, once Hunter had told her his Godly parent. Most people just assumed that Iulia was a daughter of Aphrodite, which was a bit offensive considering they weren't the smartest girls out there. But Iulia wouldn't dwell on that now, so she looked back to Hunter. Now she really wanted to know why he was here. Why would a son of Ares come to the calm forest? It didn't really make much sense.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Chillin I guess [balisugar]   Chillin I guess [balisugar] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Hunter nodded and smiled. "Thats a nice name. Almost as pretty as you, of course." He said with a smile. He thought for a moment as he yanked his shirt. "One day would you like to catch a movie with me or go for pizza or anything really. You decide.If you'd like to."He said with a smile across his face. Huntter never saw this girl before. She was very pretty. But Hunter couldn't go to fast or make a move already. He just met the girl but he kept on smiling.

[occ:sorry its so short i have absolutely no muse right now xD]

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Chillin I guess [balisugar]   Chillin I guess [balisugar] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Chillin I guess [balisugar] Tumblr_lz4mrcCGL21qfgo5mo1_250_large
Daughter of Terpsichore

Iulia smiled again as the boy complimented her name. Most guys commented on how it wasn't American before saying it was a nice name. Iulia had always found this annoying since 'Iulia' was obviously not American. There was no need to point it out again. She brushed some of her dark hair out of her face before looking back to Hunter. "Thanks, it's Romanian." she said simpy.

A alight breeze came along, rustling Iulia's hair playfully. It twirled the beautiful golden leaves around Iulia, forming a mini tornado type thing. This was a very peaceful for ado though. Iulia watched as the wind died away and the beautiful leaves settled to the ground again. Well, that was a bit strange; but it was very pretty.

"I would love to get pizza with you." Iulia said brightly, after she had gotten over her initial shock. She'd been very surprised when he had asked her. Not many guys worked this fast. Yet Hunter had net her a few minutes ago and was already asking her to go to the city with him. It was strange, but kinda nice. Iulia did love the city after all.

ooc; sorry it took so long for me to reply. It's exam week at my school.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Chillin I guess [balisugar]   Chillin I guess [balisugar] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Hunter noticed the breeze that wooshed through Iulia's hair. "Awesome. I can stop by your cabin at six, unless you like to eat earlier or uneless you eat kinda late then thats okay to you know." Hunter said sticking his hands in his side pocket. He always liked to please people. It made him happy.

"So tell me about yourself. You like sports?" He said. Hunter assumed that sports would not be at the top of an Aphrodite girls list, but he did not know what to say. He always liked sports, but that was because he had gotten used to playing it everyday.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Chillin I guess [balisugar]   Chillin I guess [balisugar] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:31 am

Chillin I guess [balisugar] Tumblr_mc2d6dB2E61rtzlzf
Daughter of Terpsichore

Iulia grinned excitedly as Hunter suggested a time. Perfect. Iulia really liked going on dates with guys, what girl didn't? But Iulia hadn't been on a date for a while, so she was especially excited about this one. "Yep, sounds great." she said happily.

"We'll, since I'm a daughter of Terpsichore I do quite a bit of dancing. That's really it though. Well, I do play little sports for fun from time to time. Dancing is my only regular sport though. What about you?" Hunter looked like the kind of guy who was always playing sports. Maybe basketball or something. He just had that athletic look about him.

ooc; sorry, no muse D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin I guess [balisugar]   Chillin I guess [balisugar] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin I guess [balisugar]
Page 1 of 1