Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Costumed People Running Around, Why Ain't Any Over Here? [WELSH <3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Costumed People Running Around, Why Ain't Any Over Here? [WELSH <3] Empty
PostSubject: Costumed People Running Around, Why Ain't Any Over Here? [WELSH <3]   Costumed People Running Around, Why Ain't Any Over Here? [WELSH <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:33 am

Costumed People Running Around, Why Ain't Any Over Here? [WELSH <3] Tumblr_m11j1hkfwA1r99f4t

Skyla Alex Stars-SilverFox, Daughter of Hecate And Stubborn Comedic

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

The forest was pitch black, and I was tired of it at this point.
Had all the "Scary things!" run away or something? Half of the people I had seen had been cowering in terror. Could it be they avoided me cause they knew I wouldn't frighten easy? Pfft. Good for them.
'Well Skyla. You don't exactly want to be scared anyways,' I muttered, almost wishing to be back by the Bonfire, eating marshmallows, and trying to find some decent entertainment.
At least I had coke. Yep, four cans of Coca-Cola, fizzy goodness. Tucked away in my small backpack right now, but at least I wouldn't starve. Well I would... but like em.... yeah. I'd have some drink anyways.
Maybe because I was bored, or maybe because I had been out here for hours, but wasn't that the same tree I had passed like, a mile back? Okay, exaggeration, but em, it was the same. So now I was lost. Great.
Little animals scuffled, probably mice and stuff. Wow. Even they seemed scared about the forest.
'Here, costumed weirdo's, come on costumed freaks. Come attempt to scare good Skyla,' I whispered, actually waiting for one of the people dressed up as serial killers to jump out.
Maybe that was what I should do. Dress up as something "Scary" and go around scaring all the little people. Could be a plan.

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

Costumed People Running Around, Why Ain't Any Over Here? [WELSH <3]
Page 1 of 1