Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I don't "do" introductions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xilfer123

Xilfer123

I don't "do" introductions Empty
PostSubject: I don't "do" introductions   I don't "do" introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 am

Yo. How'z it? My name's Xilfer. I like basketball and cookies... and jokes. And all that other stuff. Oh yeah, and I don't "do" introductions 3829799685 that funny icon.

Anyway, now that we got that outta the way... I already read all the rules and stuff, I have a fair idea on how to create my character, but I wonder, when you're done making the character, what exactly do you do? Do you, like, create a topic in one of dose threads that designate a place from the book ... or whatevs? Ya.

Also, I have experience with roleplaying. I done it before, but not on a site dedicated to roleplaying, like this one, but rather like in a sub-forum within another website dedicated to roleplayin...or somethin. It was a lot simpler, so it may take me some time to get used to these kinds of sites. ...Ya

I have good experience with grammar, punctuation, etc, and consider it my forte, although in times of distress I always got da good spellchecker in handy. Umm....Ya.

So that's it, I s'ppose. I am no good with introductions whatsoever. So...Ya.

... I don't "do" introductions 3829799685
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: I don't "do" introductions   I don't "do" introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:37 am

Hi! I'm Welshy, normally, but right now I've changed my name to Cerys Bieber because my Justin Bieber obsession has exploded to yet another impossible level at the release of his music-video for Beauty and a Beat which shows my future husband dancing dirtily with Nicki Minaj and swimming underwater...
....so hey! Welcome to the site, you'll love it here! Yep, just make your character in the 'character submission' thread and either myself or another one of the character-mods (the sexy users in light-blue ;D ) will go and accept it for you! Another yes, that is where you make your topics!

Dayum, I swear if you get into this site, you will love it! Enjoy! See you around, bro. ;D
Back to top Go down
Xilfer123

Xilfer123

PostSubject: Re: I don't "do" introductions   I don't "do" introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Thanks. I'm sure I will. I've read pretty much the entire PJ series, and I'm anxious for The Mark of Athena which should be coming out soon. I probably won't be super active because of the usual stuff. *cough*school*cough* But I will try my best to stay active. I'm just hoping that I won't fall behind, which is the reason that I previously quit Roleplaying. Now that my schedule is less tight, I should be good.

Anyway, nice meeting you CB. See ya around.

I don't "do" introductions 3829799685
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: I don't "do" introductions   I don't "do" introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm Vixen~ It's nice to meet you! I hope to see you around and rp with you when we can! And don't worry too much about falling behind XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't "do" introductions   I don't "do" introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't "do" introductions
Page 1 of 1