Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxxxx

Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf... Empty
PostSubject: Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf...   Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Well, adios guys,
Got bored... Came to this site
Got bored... Left this site

I was going to write a proper reason but not many r gonna read this and since many members left recently it wouldn't be hard to findout the reason.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf...   Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:13 pm

What happened? Are you R4? And i read everything
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf...   Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:14 am

Yes I am r4. The reason is I never felt part of chb.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf...   Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Oh well sorry. Pero=sonally everyones apart of CHB, its just CBox, you just have to talk to people if thats what you mean
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf...   Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:44 am

I'm sorry that you felt that way. We really are sorry to see you go though. Hope everything goes well for you elsewhere! o n o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf...   Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kind of the opposite of introduction but wtf...
Page 1 of 1