Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cdkcdk

cdkcdk

cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) Empty
PostSubject: cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED)   cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:54 pm

cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) 3829799685

*Note: This is my first character. If i have done ANYTHING wrong, tell me. I have only been on this wiki for 5 minutes.*

Orion Liliath

Son of Astraeus

Prince of Stars

Orion grew up with strange powers. As a child of a Titan, he is stronger than most other demigods.
Possible abilities:

Orion could be able to summon a shield of brilliant light. This drains him dramatically after time.

He could have the ability to see in complete darkness.

He could have the ability to know his exact location at night.

He could be able to use a bow and arrows, after his namesake Orion.

[/list]

Back to top Go down
cdkcdk

cdkcdk

PostSubject: HAVE MOD. ALL OK.   cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Name: Orion Liliath

Age/Birthday: 12 1/2

Titan Parent: Astraeus

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Mother, Half-Brother

Years in Camp: 1 month

Brief History: Orion grew up in a lodge on the border between Canada and the U.S. It was lonely and he was home-schooled, but the quiet suited him. When he was 8, he brought back a sparrow he had caught and killed with a rock. His archery skills were evident from his youth.

Physical Appearance: Orion looks like a WWII British boy, but his skin is paler and a shade too dark. He has jet black hair and grey eyes that barely blink. He is tall for his age but frail and slender. He dislike using his hand to communicate. When he speaks, his tone is neutral but his expression doesn't lie.

Personality: Orion is very reserved and suspicious. He is very clever and crafty when left to himself. He enjoys Lasagne. Many have felt intimidated by him.

Fatal Flaw: Lack of Self-Confidence

Pets: None

Talents: Conjuring shields, Hunting

Weapons: Bow, Celestial Bronze Shortsword

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED)   cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm sorry, you need at least 500 posts to be able to create a big three or titan character. :)

Edit: OMG I WAS ROFL

Last edited by ShadowCharmer on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED)   cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Actually, cdk has 498 posts to go. I think you were looking at the drachmas. xD

Anyway, please revise your Titan charrie, thanks~ :)
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
cdkcdk

cdkcdk

PostSubject: Re: cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED)   cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:17 am

It only says to have a child of the BIG THREE you need 500. Nothing there about Titans.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED)   cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:39 am

* pending!
-----------Bringing this over to PMs.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
cdkcdk

cdkcdk

PostSubject: Re: cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED)   cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:43 am

dance
Back to top Go down
cdkcdk

cdkcdk

PostSubject: Orion   cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Name: Orion Liliath

Age/Birthday: 12 1/2

God Parent: Arktos, Horae (God of time) of Midnight

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Mother, Half-Brother

Years in Camp: 1 month

Brief History: Orion grew up in a lodge on the border between Canada and the U.S. It was lonely and he was home-schooled, but the quiet suited him. When he was 8, he brought back a sparrow he had caught and killed with a rock. His archery skills were evident from his youth.

Physical Appearance: Orion looks like a WWII British boy, but his skin is paler and a shade too dark. He has jet black hair and grey eyes that barely blink. He is tall for his age but frail and slender. He dislike using his hand to communicate. When he speaks, his tone is neutral but his expression doesn't lie.

Personality: Orion is very reserved and suspicious. He is very clever and crafty when left to himself. He enjoys Lasagne. Many have felt intimidated by him.

Fatal Flaw: Lack of Self-Confidence

Pets: None

Talents: Conjuring shields, Hunting

Weapons: Bow, Celestial Bronze Shortsword

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED)   cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:12 pm

ACCEPTED

Finally, you've gotten there! However, in the future, use the edit button instead of re-posting your application. :3.

ty cookie

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED)   cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cdkcdk's characters (MOD NEEDED)
Page 1 of 1