Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What. Just happened? (Cam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikelodeonz

What. Just happened? (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: What. Just happened? (Cam)   What. Just happened? (Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Romano stood at the base of the creeky house, moans and screams muffled through the planks. "It's just a house... And they all said I would get a new pink dog collar if I do this..." Romano spoke, his voice extremely shaky. He clenched his pocket knife in his hand. He regretted not bringing his bow... He could probably scare some people himself with his lightning-fast arrows. He chuckled at the thought. Still, being around those annoying nymphs and other people... Blech. It made him nauscious. He walked around the house, examining every knook and cranny. "I cant do this by myself... Stupid Hades demigods..." Romano mumbles, still stalling. "Hey! Anyone willing to go in here with me?! I can't go in... Because... uh... I have... a condition!" Roman yelled, looking around, awaiting an answer. Totally not cowardly...
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: What. Just happened? (Cam)   What. Just happened? (Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Taylor groaned, and tried to find a way around the boy, but eventually gave up. He walked forward and mumbled "I'll take you, but be ready to be scared by more than what you know is waiting for you." Taylor chuckled a bit and continued forward before stopping just a step in and waited.
Back to top Go down
Pikelodeonz

PostSubject: Re: What. Just happened? (Cam)   What. Just happened? (Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm

" Gnaaah. Lets go..." Romano mumbled, not beliving what he just did. He took a step, his pale white face becoming red. He swore. "Would they still give me the pink collar?" He wondered aloud to himself. He looked at Taylor. " What can you expect, kid?" He said, trying to play the shame off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What. Just happened? (Cam)   What. Just happened? (Cam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What. Just happened? (Cam)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: