Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

plottin like a pro.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

plottin like a pro. Empty
PostSubject: plottin like a pro.   plottin like a pro. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:29 pm

→ Vanessa King ,
is a pure geek. She's fifteen. Her god parent is Selene, Goddess of the moon. Her interests include music, skateboarding, sci-fi movie marathons, and sword fighting. She has black hair and brown eyes. Vanessa is currently single. She is open for any plots.

→ Shay Caulfield ,
is troubled. Her father sexually abused her. She killed her father and brother and now, has random panic attacks. She is seventeen. She is an unclaimed daughter of athena. she has dark brown hair and bluish brown eyes. she is funny and tomboyish. shay is dibbed. she is open for roleplays, plots will be discussed.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: plottin like a pro.   plottin like a pro. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:31 pm

sdfahyhatrrtgdg Jacob and Shay would be perf friends omg. He was like, abused by his dad, and his sister was abused, and yeah...his life is really messed up. And he is seventeen! Whoa. This is destiny.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: plottin like a pro.   plottin like a pro. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:41 pm

We should plot cameron and shay... because fun
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: plottin like a pro.   plottin like a pro. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:00 pm

CERYS, YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON. canyoumaketopic?

Cam: Okay. can you make it? pweaseee
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: plottin like a pro.   plottin like a pro. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Haha no. you can make it ;D
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: plottin like a pro.   plottin like a pro. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Fine xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plottin like a pro.   plottin like a pro. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plottin like a pro.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: