Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

CHB Fanfiction Contest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

CHB Fanfiction Contest Empty
PostSubject: CHB Fanfiction Contest   CHB Fanfiction Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:54 am

It's that time again, oh dear members! The fanfiction competition is back for the month of October! This time, the new subject for the contest is the lovely character...

Will Solace!
Yep, the Apollo kid! The contest goes on until October 14, for two weeks only. The winner gets a lovely prize of 1,000 drachmas or an extra character slot. The judges will have one week to judge the entries that are posted in the Fanfiction Contest Submission subforum. The judges this time around will be the lovely Dean, the amazing Kenzie, and me, the fabulous Skye. Be sure to get those entries in, and good luck to everyone!

Sincerely,

The CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: CHB Fanfiction Contest   CHB Fanfiction Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:52 am

Can I partake in this now that I'm just canon?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: CHB Fanfiction Contest   CHB Fanfiction Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:36 am

Yeah ;D
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: CHB Fanfiction Contest   CHB Fanfiction Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:49 pm

BANGINNNNNN' /flies off to maybe write something possibly sort of idk
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: CHB Fanfiction Contest   CHB Fanfiction Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:33 am

Well. Tomorrow is 14. Can we still complete our fanfictions until tomorrow, or the contest stops tomorrow morning? OAO
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: CHB Fanfiction Contest   CHB Fanfiction Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Contest stops on the 15th. So, you have until midnight to submit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHB Fanfiction Contest   CHB Fanfiction Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHB Fanfiction Contest
Page 1 of 1