Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Para - Para - Paradise

Go down 
+3
firelord zuko
FudgeeBear
moon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Para - Para - Paradise  Empty
PostSubject: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Welcome to Moon's Plotting Paradise
Unless you're my characters

This is pretty self explanatory. I'll post information about what kind of plots I thought of for my characters, and you'll post the code here, and then the plot shall happen. I hope you guys enjoy reading! :)

Faye Lynn McJean

Faye, Faye, Sweet Faye. Too sweet. I want something to happen to her, and I have two ideas. 1) - Faye some how forms a little crush on some other guy at camp [other than her boyfriend] ... orrrr 2) - Something traumatic happens to poor Faye. I, personally like idea number one best.

Danielle Rose Maple

I personally want Dani to have a best friend. She doesn't really, except her siblings, which I find kind of sad. I am open to role playing her with some friends, or to - be - friends.

Kylee Abigail Reeds

I would like Kylee to have some enemies :) She's not that difficult to argue with, so I think making enemies shouldn't be to hard. On the contrary, Kylee's totally open to having more friends too!

Victoria Elizabeth Daly

I would love for Tori to make more enemies. She was with Kronos' Army, so finding a reason to hate her shouldn't be to difficult. She also doesn't need friends, just the opposite, because I'm to mean to let her have a stable friendship :)

Daisy Katrina Haloe

I just want to role play with Daisy more, but I don't really have any ideas for her right now... /shrug

Katherine Daisy May

I also just want to role play Kate more :) I wouldn't mind having her in a relationship... but I don't know, it depends on the characters. /shrug

Bridget Collen Howwe

Bridget is a very new character, and I'm open to pretty much anything for her. She cold use some camp tours, or maybe more friends. :)

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]My Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Plot Idea:[/b] [do you like my idea, or do you have another idea?]
[b]Who's making the topic?[/b] [you or me?]
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:54 am

Character Name: Shirley Acodeva-Scotts
My Character's Name: Bridget Collen Howwe
Plot Idea: Just friends C: Shirley is also a new character, so I'd like to have her on a thread, too. C:
Who's making the topic? You, please? C:

Thanks Moon! OAO
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Character Name: Oliver Tate Orcan
My Character's Name: not sure. I want to use Oliver and we need to post, I say you look at his form and decide who to use.
Plot Idea: Depends on character you choose, most likely friendship.
Who's making the topic? You xD I have no time to make a topic.

Link to character topic: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t11727-sparks-fly
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:38 pm

How about Daisy and Oliver? She needs more friends anyways.... but I'll make the topic later. :)
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Character Name: Christian Rogers
My Character's Name: Faye Lynn McJean
Plot Idea: Your first idea :)
Who's making the topic? Idk

(I know this is late but I was just searching for plots and found yours. :) )
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:26 pm

YAY! I like this, how about you make the topic and we shall begin our lovely role play?
Back to top Go down
~Abby

~Abby

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Character Name: Danielle Rose Maple
My Character's Name: Abryl Simms
Plot Idea: Love the idea! I'm new so Abs needs some friends! She's really easy to get along with too:D
Who's making the topic? I would rather you did, but if you can't I will!!!

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Yay! Apollo girls! They can be bestest buds :D I'll PM the topic to you once I make it !
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:47 am

Moonie? I replied in our thread....
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:20 pm

yo moon dog I was hoping I'd be able to come up with some drastic plot for Faye to knock her off her feet a little bit nevermind :V
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:35 pm

What Zan? I would enjoy knocking Faye off her feet :D Pm Me, and Fudge, I know. I haven't had the muse, but I will post sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:09 am

SOMETHING TO DO WITH DEAAAAAAAAATH AND MENTAL TORMENT
Back to top Go down
~Abby

~Abby

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Sounds good:)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Yesss Moon. FAYE! Can we have something bad happen to her? And then I want Malcolm to think that it's all his fault. Yes. Plotting is fun.

OK Moon?

Yes.

GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Para - Para - Paradise    Para - Para - Paradise  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Para - Para - Paradise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: