Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Up Is Where We Go From Here

Go down 
+3
Beanie
moon
lara croft
7 posters

You Like?
YES!
Up Is Where We Go From Here I_vote_lcap24%Up Is Where We Go From Here I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
NO!
Up Is Where We Go From Here I_vote_lcap5%Up Is Where We Go From Here I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The 1st has my Vote!
Up Is Where We Go From Here I_vote_lcap10%Up Is Where We Go From Here I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
The 2nd has my Vote!
Up Is Where We Go From Here I_vote_lcap14%Up Is Where We Go From Here I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
The 3rd has my Vote!
Up Is Where We Go From Here I_vote_lcap10%Up Is Where We Go From Here I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
The 4th has my Vote!
 10% [ 2 ]
The 5th has my Vote!
 10% [ 2 ]
They all have my Vote!
 10% [ 2 ]
These really need work...
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Up Is Where We Go From Here Empty
PostSubject: Up Is Where We Go From Here   Up Is Where We Go From Here I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:53 am

Up Is Where We Go From Here Nba

^ Yeah, see that's funny cause you know, these are ideas, and yeah XD

1/ Journal's Forum. You know, where we can like, post IC our character's own journal and stuff.

2/ Wanted Forum. So sometimes we find that we need a character for our own characters story line. That they need some help, with a HTML code that won't work. Where would they post it? Here! Just make a topic, and voila. Someone might reply and help!

3/ The Hunter's of Artemis. I re-read the Percy Jackson Books, and my own research brought this up. Artemis doesn't discriminate between Mortal's, Half-Bloods, or even Nymphs and Dryads. They can all join her hunt. And as far as I know, right now its only Half-Bloods that seem to be like, in the Hunter's. So what about bringing them Mortals and Nymphs and Dryads in? It would be interesting and stuff, and we'd just have to remember that like, they need to be Maiden GIRLS XD

4/ A friendly game. Maybe a Halloween Capture the Flag? Maybe something else, like a site-wide hunt for golden laurels in the forest.... again. Might be fun. [IC XD]

5/ PUMPKIN CARVING! Maybe already a work-in-progress XD But it would be fun to like, hunt for pictures on the internet, and maybe hold a competition for the funniest/scariest/greatest/most edible/etc. [Could be IC and OOC]

So their my ideas. No quirky entry message, cause I wanted to type them before I forgot XDD But yeah. I like them. Of course, I'm biased cause I thought of them, but you know XD So yeah, comment, vote, Etc, Etc.

~Vina
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Up Is Where We Go From Here   Up Is Where We Go From Here I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 am

I like the ideas, but we are going to have Halloween stuff, just be patient. On the note of the wanted forum, it sounds similar to the plot forum. Good ideas though, creative :)
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Up Is Where We Go From Here   Up Is Where We Go From Here I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:00 pm

OKAY! XD
I didn't know, so I just put it in with the rest of my suggestions.
And just so ya'll know. I won't be voting in this poll. I won't tip the scale in favor of an idea, and I certainly won't vote just cause I want them to be thought about. Just letting you all know XD

~Vina
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Up Is Where We Go From Here   Up Is Where We Go From Here I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:11 pm

1/ I like this idea. Maybe we could have it under the fanfiction section?

2/ Yess! Yes! Yes! Definitely.

3/ It is allowed, just no one does.

4/ That would be a problem because everyone would rp finding one. No for this one.

Yeah.. Thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Up Is Where We Go From Here   Up Is Where We Go From Here I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:15 pm

1) Ok

2) Pretty much the plot forum

3) It's allowed. We have like one mortal who turned into a Huntress. >:V

4) Maybe. More detail or a definite answer would be nice.

5) Maybe. Again, more detail would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Up Is Where We Go From Here   Up Is Where We Go From Here I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:41 pm

1. This can be discussed, although I think some people do use tumblr for this.

2. Plot forum, as previously mentioned by others.

3. It's already allowed, lol

4. The cabin leaders are setting stuff up for Halloween, don't you worry your pretty little heads.

5. Again, cabin leader stuff. Don't worry, we got this. \owo/

I do love that you use the suggestion box though. <3 FEED ME SUGGESTIONS I LOVE SUGGESTIONS THEY ARE DELICIOUS
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Up Is Where We Go From Here   Up Is Where We Go From Here I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 pm

The journal forums sounds a tad bit like the selfpara idea, but it's nice either way.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Up Is Where We Go From Here   Up Is Where We Go From Here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:12 am

Oh man, I really want something like journals, self-para, whatever. I have so much muse all the time omg.

We can go no where but up from here, my dear. We can go no where but up. Tell me what we've got to fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up Is Where We Go From Here   Up Is Where We Go From Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up Is Where We Go From Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: