Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neka

Neka

Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place Empty
PostSubject: Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place   Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Ello, I'm Neka. I've recently discovered the guides and tutorials section. HURRAH! I noticed some good tips in there. I also felt like it should have something on how to create a good quality post. I've felt so behind when I post. I feel like I should make my posts longer and better but I can't figure out how to do it. I think it would help lots of those members who don't make beautifully long posts like some can.

Soooo if this gets anywhere, great! If not oh well.

Thanks,

Neka
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place   Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Yeah It goes here. And I will do that.

I CALL IT! HAH! even though some of my posts are short
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place   Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:14 pm

I was going to do it, back when I was admin, but I never got around to it, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place   Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:54 am

Although I do think someone *coughAngelcough* maybe made a post about it. The chat section/ the Questions and Answers maybe. But I've got a bad memory and maybe she didn't. So, this is actually a great idea. Maybe we could inster it along the guidelines or something in a spoiler. Or a new topic altogether.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place   Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Well, the guides and tutorials section is open to anyone, so if anyone wants to make that guide, feel free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place   Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not too Sure where to put it but I think this is the right place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: