Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Character Spew [Angel Edition]

Go down 
+4
summer
dean
cher
Angel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Empty
PostSubject: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_mdnoonz8OP1qbl6qfo2_500

Angel's Characters
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello, my name is Angel and I am obsessed with Doctor Who. This is my character topic, where I will be posting the few characters that I will have for my slightly active time on Camp Half-Blood. I ask that you do not hold conversations in this topic, as I would like to keep it clean. Any questions or comments can be posted here or PM'ed to me, and I will try and get back to you ASAP. None of my characters are dibable, and I will not be able to roleplay as often as I may like due to responsibilities in real life. If you wish to have a topic with me, please know that real life comes first. Thank you and enjoy my character spew.

The Girl Who Can and Must
(Samantha "Sam" Wernor)

The Girl Who Is Proud
(Ricki Charlotte Bennett)

The Girl Who Hides
(Mary-Lu "Bellinda" Maarx)

The Boy Who Pretends
(Riley "Parker" Richmond)

The Boy Who Jokes
(Noah Michael Ross)

The Girl Who Rambles
(Rose Elora Harkner)

The Boy Who Can't Escape
(Arthur Gregory Barnes)

The Girl Who Is Known
(Delilah Jane O'Neil)

Samantha Wernor is played by Jenna Louise Coleman
Ricki Charlotte Bennet is played by Lights Poxleitner
Mary-Lu "Bellinda" Maarx is played by Diana Agron (pink hair version)
Riley "Parker" Richmond is played by Joe Brooks
Malachite Bryant is played by PJ Liguori
Rose Elora Harkner is played by Shelley Hennig
Arthur Gregory Barnes is played by Arthur Darvill
Delilah Jane O'Neil is played by Jane Levy.

Their Wardrobes:
Inside Sam's Closet
Inside Carly's Closet
Inside Bellinda's Closet

This template is for my use only, unless otherwise given permission by me.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Birthday:[/b]

[b]Godly Parent:[/b]

[b]Claimed:[/b]

[b]Years at Camp:[/b]

[b]Mortal Family:[/b]
• [b]PARENT 1 NAME (PARENT TITLE): [/b] DESCRIPTION OF FAMILY MEMBER HERE. (Name, personality, appearance, history, etc.)
[list][i]"CHARACTER'S OPINION ON FAMILY MEMBER"[/i][/list] • [b]FAMILY 1 (TITLE):[/b] DESCRIPTION OF FAMILY MEMBER HERE. (See above) [list][i]"CHARACTER'S OPINION ON FAMILY MEMBER"[/i][/list]
[b]Brief History:[/b]
[list][i]"CHARACTER'S OPINION ON HISTORY"[/i][/list] First Paragraph: EARLY HISTORY
Second paragraph: DETAILED FAMILY HISTORY
Third paragraph: JOURNEY TO CAMP
Fourth paragraph: SINCE ARRIVING AT CAMP (If they are not brand new)

[b]Physical Appearance:[/b]
[list][i]"CHARACTER'S OPINION ON APPEARANCE"[/i][/list] First paragraph: GENERAL APPEARANCE
Second paragraph: BODY STRUCTURE (Height, weight, hand size, foot size, shoulder width, bone structure, distinguishing marks.)
Third paragraph: FACE STRUCTURE (Skin color, complexion, face shape, cheekbones, chin, lips, nose, ears, size of forehead, distinguishing marks)
Fourth paragraph: EYE DESCRIPTION (Eye shape, lash length, lash color, eyebrow shape, eyebrow color, iris color, distinguishing marks.)
Fifth paragraph: HAIR DESCRIPTION (Color, length, volume, texture, most common style, etc.)
Sixth paragraph: FASHION (Normal attire, disliked attire, usual color palette, opinion on fashion)

[b]Personality:[/b]
[list][i]"CHARACTER'S OPINION ON PERSONALITY"[/i][/list] First paragraph: GENERAL PERSONALITY SUMMARY.
Second-Fifth paragraph: DESCRIBES FOUR POSITIVE TRAITS
Sixth-Tenth paragraph: DESCRIBES FOUR NEGATIVE TRAITS

[b]Fatal Flaw:[/b]
[list][i]"CHARACTER'S OPINION ON FATAL FLAW"[/list][/i] DESCRIPTION OF FATAL FLAW PLUS POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES.

[b]Pets:[/b]
[list][i]"IF THEY HAVE A PET, CHARACTER'S OPINION HERE."[/i][/list] DESCRIPTION OF PET. (History, special traits, how they met, relationship, etc.) 

[b]Talents:[/b]
[list][i]"CHARACTER'S OPINION ON THEIR TALENT(s)"[/i][/list] [b]• TALENT 1[/b]:
[b]• TALENT 2:[/b]
[b]• TALENT 3:[/b] (Three talents at most. Detailed descriptions of each talent including: Process, drawbacks, unknown aspects, and the character's understanding of the power.)

[b]Weapons:[/b]
[list][i]"CHARACTER'S OPINION ON THEIR WEAPON/HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT WEAPONS"[/i][/list] DESCRIPTION OF THE WEAPON (type, metal, drawbacks, special qualities, etc)
DESCRIPTION OF THE CHARACTER'S TALENT WITH THE WEAPON (Master, novice, moderate, etc)

[b]Year-Round or Summer:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]
HIS/HER color is [color=COLOR]COLOR NAME/CODE[/color]. ANY OTHER NOTES HERE.

Rose Harkner & Levi Wayland Levose
Parker Richmond & Rachel Biersack Parchel
Bellinda Maarx & Likos Wolfe Bellikos
Arthur Barnes & Chanel Hale Charthur

Last edited by Angel on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_m9t1ixvIpl1rw4nn4o1_500

"I can fix that."

Samantha "Sam" Wernor
Daughter of Hephaestus
Name:
Samantha "Sam" Wernor (She doesn't like being called Samantha, and cringes at the name.)
Birthday:
April 24, 1994
Godly Parent:
Hephaestus
Claimed:
Yes
Years at Camp:
Six years

Mortal Family:
Skylar Wernor (Mother): Sky was a single mother. Sam's father was only around for a bit after she was born, and then after that he was gone. Skylar was always a very independent woman who was extremely protective of her two children. She had boyfriends, but none of them were ever allowed to be around her children, and none of them lasted. Sky was a out-spoken, fiery woman with hair as red as her spirit. She was tall, but strong and built. Her tanned skin was often covered in oil, since she was always working on cars and in her shop.
    "Me and ma' mum? Well we always got along pretty well, I think... She was always there when ya needed her, ya know? She would just drop everything if either me or Jake called for 'er. We fought sometimes... Jake always said it was cause we were too similar and stubborn. I'd like ta think that's true, cause my mum is an amazing woman. She's the one who didn't extinguish my love for inventing and tinkering."
Jake Wernor (Brother): Jake Wernor was more of an artistic kind. He still liked to fix things and fiddle with stuff, but he saw mechanics as art. He'd take the broken parts of something and use them in a sculpture or he'd photograph them. Jake was a kind older brother. He was the calm one among a family of fiery women. He sometimes would have to diffuse a situation or a fight, but he didn't mind. Jake was two years older than Sam, and was at Camp Half-Blood as well. However, he has since left to pursue a career in industrial sculpture.
    "My brother was always the calm one in the family. He always kept me and my mom in check when we'd fight. I never understood how a son of Hephaestus could be so inta art, ya know? It was just strange to see him creating with metal rather than working with it. He was really talented, though. Everyone at Camp thought so. He was pretty well known, especially around the Aphrodite girls. I always kinda lived in his shadow. And he was always takin' my scrap metal!"

Brief History:
    "My history was pretty...easy for a demigod I guess. I always knew I was a demigod, even from the time I was born. I had a few run in's with monsters, but my and my mom and brother were always on the move. We never really stayed in one place for long, so monsters couldn't keep a scent on us. Sometimes I wish I had a normal life..."

Sam has been traveling around ever since she was born. With her brother being a demigod as well, the small family of three had to keep moving. Sam was born in Oregon, but throughout her life she lived in an RV that went almost everywhere in the United States. There was a trailer on the back that was a portable garage. Sam's mother would get jobs at mechanical shops and other things like that. Sam and Jake were home-schooled and taught about their heritage. When Sam was thirteen she was taken to Camp. It was strange fitting in for her at first. Everyone knew who her brother was and they expected her to be like him, but she wasn't. However, people took to her fiery personality quickly, except for her siblings. Many of them believed her to be bad luck because of how clumsy she could be.

Physical Appearance:
    "I'm pretty normal looking I guess. Brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin... I look like a daughter of Hephaestus. According to my friends, anyways. I like to wear dresses, even though I probably shouldn't. I know I shouldn't work in dresses, but I just don't like wearing pants. They're annoying."

Sam has a very girly look to her, but she's far from it. She stands at about 5'6" in height, about average for a girl her age. Her form and body is thin, but muscular. Her calves are bulky because of how much running she does. Her arms are toned and strong. She has long arms and legs and a rather short torso. Sam's hair is long and brown with hints of blonde and a sheen of red in the light. Her hair curls into ringlets and waves. The top of her hair is rather smooth, while the ends are curled. Her hair is rather thin and lacks volume, but she doesn't really care that much. Most of the time she tries to pull her hair back to get it out of the way. Sam has lightly tanned skin and big brown eyes. She adores the color red and tries to put something red in all of her clothes.

Personality:
    "Everyone always tells me I'm really confident, sometimes overly so. I don't think I am. I just know when I can do something and when I can't. I like to think I'm funny, too."
Sam is a very resourceful person. She's inventive, fiery and passionate about the things she believes in. With a sharp wit and strong sarcasm, Sam can make just about anyone laugh. She loves to tinker with things and is always mumbling to herself about gadgets and gizmos. Sam has a very analytical brain. She's a good problem solver and mathematician. Sam is very inventive. She loves to create things that could make the lives of her fellow campers easier. Sam likes to help people and is always there to lend a hand. Sam is rather clumsy and she tends to be accident prone. Sam can be a little too fiery. She can get too into what she's doing and can sometimes give her opinion too much. Sam is very outspoken and had hurt feelings in the past with the things she says.

Fatal Flaw:
    "I don't know... I thought we weren't supposed to know stuff like that? It's probably something like my excessive need to solve problems or something. Watch that be the thing that kills me."
Sam's obsessed with fixing and solving every problem that comes her way. She won't rest until she's fixed whatever is broken and learned along the way. She will drive herself completely insane and beat herself up if she can't solve a problem. One day, when something comes along that she can't fix, when a puzzle comes up that she can't solve, it will drive her to madness.

Pets:
    "Well he's not really a pet...or a he. But I have Kuvo, my most prized invention. He's a work of art, really. I always tell people next I'm making my mechanical boyfriend and they just give me weird looks..."
Spoiler:

Kuvo is a mechanical, life-sized cheetah that Sam created two years ago when fiddling with a circuitry. Over the years Kuvo has gone from being a "machine" to developing his own personality. He gets easily confused and is known to tilt his head to the side and clank his metal tail on the ground when he doesn't understand a command or phrase. He's almost always tagging behind Sam or roaming the forest.

Talents:
    "I have to say, I'm damn good at tinkering with things."
• TALENT 1: Although Sam doesn't have any "magical" abilities from Hephaestus, like fire or heat control, she does have some gifts of the mind. Sam is a great problem solver. She has a fast working brain and a mind that can work out a big jumbled mess in a matter of minutes. However, this has its drawbacks. Sam has become obsessive with this aspect of her life. She won't rest until she solves whatever problem comes her way.

Weapons:
    "Ooh weapons. Lets see...we've got your long swords, broad swords, daggers, knives, spears, javalins, shields, take your pick. "
Sam doesn't actually have all of these weapons, but she has made them for other campers. Sam's weapons are a bit more...creative. Although she has a spear that she practices with, she's always making new weapons. Many of them fail miserably and she ends up injuring herself more than the practice dummy, but she never gives up.

Year-Round or Summer:
Summer
Other:
Her color is #744444. Not open for dibs.

Last edited by Angel on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:39 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_mkhqe3Aah81s8rn8po1_500

"Well maybe if you weren't a dumbass..."

Ricki Charlotte Bennett
Daughter of Athena
Name:
Frederica "Ricki" Charlotte Bennett. She will never tell you her full name, she only goes by Ricki.
Birthday:
January 3, 1995
Godly Parent:
Athena
Claimed:
Yes
Years at Camp:
Three years

Mortal Family:
Peter Bennett (Father): Peter was a kind father, though he was quite the pushover. He was never very strict, but he also never really cared enough to be strict. He was nice enough, sharing a smile with his daughter every now and then. He was especially good with her in her young years. But as she grew older, they only spoke to each other in passing. He was nice and kind and generous, and Ricki never had a cruel word to say about him, but they just didn't mesh well.
    "Pete always was a bit of a softie. Let me do what I wanted, stay out all night. Can't say a bad thing about the guy. He's literally the nicest person you will ever meet. Always calm, always gentle. I've never seen that man raise his voice. He's my dad and I love him, we don't fight, but I wouldn't miss him if I didn't see him for a while. He was just sort of...there."

Brief History:
    "My history is just that, history. It's nothing exciting, nothing special. I grew up in New York, conned and smarted my way out of classes, and then I ended up here because of my worrisome dad. Short, sweet and simple."

Ricki was born in the Big Apple, New York City. She grew up in Staten Island, right in the center of the city. She spent her time exploring mostly, when her dad deemed her old enough, that is. Ricki, even as a small child, insisted on being dependent. She was strong enough to handle herself in most situations, even if she was young. Library owner Peter Bennett didn't agree. He was able to fight her when she was younger, but that didn't last long. 
Ricki grew up around books. She literally lived in a library. No really. Their apartment was above the city library, which Mr. Bennett ran successfully. Ricki spent her youngest years soaking up all the knowledge she could. Having done that, school was a breeze for her. Despite not acting like a brainy student, she often had one of the best grades in the class. Ricki avoided school as much as possible. She'd banter with the teacher enough to convince them to let her take the final exam on the first day of class. She had them agree that, if she aced it, they'd have to give her an A for the class and excuse her from all future absences. It worked every time. 
Ricki, now having school out of the way, spent most of her time in the city. Walking the streets an interacting with people is where she learned her wit and sarcasm. She had spots that she frequented and became friends with many of the homeless people around the city. She'd bring them books to read, or sell if they really needed to. 
Ricki's father, despite knowing his daughter was capable of handling herself and being out on her own, was still very worried for her well-being. It wasn't people that worried him. It was monsters. 
Peter Bennett knew exactly who Ricki's mother was. When she was fifteen, he sent her away to Camp Half-Blood. Ricki was thankful for the new land to explore and new experience, but she loved the city. Ricki became known for sneaking off and spending afternoons in the bustling streets of New York City. 

Physical Appearance:
    "I'm short, boney, black hair, crap-colored brown eyes, tattoos... I'm not anything special, really. I mean, I guess in comparison to the golden locks and gray eyes of my siblings, I'm weird. But I'm not special. Unless you use "special" as a derogatory term, which I believe to be offensive and if you do I'll rip your arms off and feed them to you."

Ricki stands at about 5'5" in height. Her limbs and shoulders are thin and her build is petite. Her skin is lightly tanned, though pales in the winter due to a lack of sunshine. Her hair is naturally dark brown, but she dies it black. Her eyes, unlike the other Athena children, are not stormy gray. They are a warm chocolate brown. As far as appearance goes, and often personality, Ricki is the black sheep of the Athena cabin. Her skin is tattooed, despite the judgement from many of her siblings. At first glace, she fits in better, appearance wise, with the Ares children, if it wasn't for her thin frame, that is.
Ricki has a tattoo on each arm, on her hip, and on her shoulder blade. She enjoys flaunting them and often wears tank tops, often just throwing her leather jacket over her shoulders and calling it an outfit.

Personality:
    "I'm a rude little pile of crap that enjoys brutal honesty and punching people who tick me off. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise... I like to keep a reputation."
Ricki is sarcastic. She has a dry sense of humor that can match just about anyone. She doesn't have a problem with sarcasm. In fact, she believes that it's the best for of humor. Ricki has a deep-rooted hatred for puns, unless they are used in a mocking way. 
Ricki is blunt. Ricki spent her life around people who would skirt around the real issue to try and be "polite". She couldn't stand it. She became extremely blunt. Ricki has no problem telling you exactly what she thinks, be it positive or negative. It's uncommon for her to share this opinion without being asked, but it's always there. 
Ricki is rude. She doesn't try to be, and not everyone thinks she is. But sometimes her blunt, brutally honest, sarcastic tons is perceived as rudeness. Despite not wanting to be rude, she's quite good at it. Often speaking before she thinks, especially in the heat of the moment, Ricki doesn't realize the things she sometimes said can be hurtful. 
Ricki is clever. Not only does it run in her godly blood, but also in her mortal blood. With two intelligent parents, it was unlikely that Ricki end up unintelligent. She has a cleverness to her thinking that is very unique. She is book smart, but she doesn't show this side very often. It often surprises people when they learn how book smart she is. Ricki does, however, flaunt her street smarts. 
Ricki is quick-witted. She has a snappy, often sarcastic comeback for just about anything. Ricki also uses her quick wit to think on her toes. This means that she's very good at thinking quickly and thoroughly in stressful situations. 
Ricki is stubborn. Once she has her mind set on something, she will hold onto it for dead life. She becomes quickly dead set in her ways, refusing to give an inch in anything. Even if she's wrong, she'll win an argument out of pure stubbornness. 
Ricki is proud. She will be we admit she's wrong or that she is weak. She prides herself on being dependent, so the idea of needing help just makes her scowl. She refuses to admit she needs assistance, let alone actually ask someone for it. 
Ricki has a temper, but she remains calm. When she gets mad, most of the time, her comment turn into threats and that normal smirk she had wipes from her face. She gets angry, but she doesn't have a burst of emotions when it comes to anger. 
Ricki is loyal. Although it may take her a bit to accept you, don't take it personally, she hates everyone at first, once you gain her trust, you will always have it. She will be there to help you in a moment's notice. She will keep your secrets and she will keep you safe.

Fatal Flaw:
    "If I had to make an educated guess, pride probably. Am I right? Do I win a weekend trip to Vegas? Cause mama definitely needs some cash."
Pride. Ricki is far too proud for her own good. She refuses to admit weakness, defeat, or ask for help. This pride often pushes people away. She claims she doesn't need them, that she's independent and she doesn't need them messing things up. This usually leaves her alone with her sarcasm. 

Pets:
    "No."
None

Talents:
    "I'm a child of Athena, other than a bunch of brainiacs and the occassional badass, like myself, what sort of power do we have? I can read reaaalllyy fast. Well good on ya, mate. Gold star."
• Quick Wit: As far as magical talents go, she had none. However, Ricki has a gift for wit and intelligence. She is able to quickly process things, and this is very good with battle strategy. She is able to see quite a few moves ahead, quickly processing multiple outcomes for actions. 

Weapons:
    "Now weapons I can talk about forever. I believe that every camper should have a general knowledge of every weapon. I see these kids that rely on their powers for weapons. WHat happens when you run outta juice and can't make it to the supermarket, huh? And I mean that as a metaphor..."
Ricki takes her weapons very seriously. She has made it her goal to be versatile with weapons. However, her favorite will always be the spear. She has a bracelet that has five charms on it. A sword, a dagger, a spear, a bow, and a shield. All she has to do is hold on to whatever weapon she wants to use, and it grows to full size.

Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round
Other:
Her color is #ad5f4c. Not open for dibs.

Last edited by Angel on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_m5dvzyo66G1rxino3o1_500

"Mind if I spike this?"

Mary-Lu "Bellinda" Maarx
Daughter of Dionysus

Name:
Mary-Lu Bellinda Maarx (But she goes by Bellinda or Bell)
Age/birthday:
16 years old (November 27)
Years in Camp:
Three years.
God Parent:
Dionysus
Mortal Parent:
Ginger Maarx

Brief History
Bellinda was born in New York city. She had a rough childhood with a mother who didn't like her very much. She spent her time being abused by her drunken mother and her various boyfriends. When Bellinda was six, her mother did the unthinkable. She tried to kill Bell. Her mother held her daughter's head under the water in hopes to drown the young girl. If it wasn't for the lifeguard, Bellinda would have died.
Bell was then placed in foster care, but who wanted such a troubled child. Bell grew hard and developed a sharp sarcasm. When she was fourteen, Bell escaped the foster home and found her way to Camp Half-Blood.
Bellinda's time at camp went by in a whirlwind. She was soon elected the Dionysus cabin leader and served for one term before stepping down graciously. She spent the next year practically living in the Nyx cabin. During her time, she fell in love with a boy, well, almost two. She and her close friend Will grew closer and closer, and Bell considered having a few flings with him. However, Bellinda fell in love with her best friend, Likos.
A few months later, Bellinda was thought to be dead. She was knocked unconscious and lost her memory. Somehow, she found her way back to Camp Half-Blood. Her memories were completely gone and she was starting over. With the help of her friends and Likos she rebuilt her memory and became herself again.

Physical Appearance:
Bellinda stands at about 5’1” in height (she gets her height from her father). She only weighs about 90 lbs, because of her small height. Bell had shortly cropped, bleached blonde hair. The tips of her swoop bangs that hang a bit in her eyes are purple and crimson. It’s as though they were dipped in wine. Her eyes are a striking shade of purple, much like her dyed hair. Her skin is pale and she has a piercing on her upper lip. It’s a small silver stud that she keeps in most of the time. Bell has an oval shaped face and her cheek bones aren’t very noticeable. This gives her a rather sweet appearance, as do her rosy cheeks.
Bell tends to wear a lot of makeup to try and detract from her eye color. She enjoys harsh looks and purple eye shadows. Her hair is feathery, soft and straight and it only reaches a little past her ears. (She cuts it herself) Bell has an hour glass figure, however, because she’s so tiny her curves are not very noticeable.
Bell tends to wear rather dark colored clothing. She loves the colors black and white and enjoys wearing colors like that. She hates wearing shorts and dresses and other “girly” clothing items. She tends to wear ripped skinny jeans, even when it’s warm out.

Personality:
Bellinda is quirky, sarcastic, outgoing, artistic, and a bit rude at times. She loves to draw, write, and play her electric guitar (which she has named George) Bell has a bit of a quirky personality and is very outgoing most of the time. She has a sarcastic sense of humor and isn’t one for cracking “punch-line jokes”. She is rather blunt and can be rude whenever she gets angry. She doesn’t ever think before she acts, so she is rather impulsive. Often, she seems as though she is drunk. And at times...she is. But usually, she isn’t drunk...just hyper and odd.
Bell has a great talent for basically all things artistic. She draws, paints, writes poetry, songs and short stories, plays her electric guitar and also sings in her free time.
When Bellinda gets angry or upset she lashes out with rude remarks and harsh words. It’s rather mean to those she’s snapping at. However, she never actually means most of the things she says. But, because of her short temper and rude, sarcastic remarks, she has often lost friends throughout her life. But...she always says that she doesn’t care about these loses. However, secretly she is often hurt by the choice of her friends to leave her and blames herself for her temper.

Pets:
Bellinda had a horse back at her home named Whisky. But Paint stayed behind. However, Bell has contemplated over her month at Camp Half-Blood about bringing Whisky there and keeping him in the horse stables.

Weapons:
Bell’s weapons of choice are her celestial bronze daggers. She has a total of four. When they are not daggers they are the four, wine colored beads on her necklace. She simply clutches her necklace and all four appear in her hand. She uses them for close combat and she’s also been working on throwing her daggers. The daggers always return as beads around her neck when she loses them or throws them somewhere. She has no name for her daggers, she finds names unimportant.

Talents:
Bell has realized she has quite a natural talent for dagger fighting and simply hand-to-hand combat in general. However, because she never thinks things through, she is not the best at battle strategy and planning out her attacks. And this impulsive behavior is often what gets her into trouble.
Bell is also able to control the movement of grape vines. She has learned she has the ability to grow grape vines and also strawberry vines, however, she has not learned how to master this talent yet. Because she has not mastered the art of growing the vines, she keeps a coil of them with her most of the time. She uses the vines like a whip or like a rope of some kind.

Others:
Bellinda’s real name is Mary-Lu. And she finds her name to be stupid and girly. So, she never tells anyone her actual name. She simply calls herself Bellinda and sometimes goes by Bell, since it’s shorter and easier.

Last edited by Angel on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_m7i0gmJ3Gf1rb2atno1_r1_500

"Don't call me Flower Power..."

Riley "Parker" Richmond
Son of Eiar

Name:
Riley Parker "Flower Power" Richmond
Birthday:
December 15, 1994
Godly Parent:
Eiar (Είαρ), goddess of spring
Claimed:
Yes
Years at Camp:
Two months

Mortal Family:
Morrie Richmond (Father) Morrie Richmond was a good dad. He was sweet, kind caring, and loved his wife and son dearly. However, a mistake in the beginning of his marriage, an affair with a beautiful woman, who he had no idea happened to be Eiar, the Greek deity, sent his marriage spiraling downward. Morrie Richmond was a very respected man in the Literature community. He was a professor at Princeton, and he made a lot of money selling his many books. However, Mrs. Richmond never forgave him for the affair. The two got a divorce, and the battle for the riches of the Richmond family began. During the heat of the battle, Mr. Richmond decided that it wasn't worth it anymore. He took his own life and left all of his riches to his beloved son, Parker.
    "My dad? He was such a sweet guy. A little too sweet, sometimes, ya know? He just...wanted to make me and Stacy happy. Stacy was pissed when she learned about the will. I wish he hadn't done it. I'd rather Stacy has everything and he's still alive. I don't think I'll ever forgive him for leaving me...like this. Ha, look at me. I sound like a girl. Must be this new hair gel, or something. The smell..it's getting to my head. Ahem... Can we move on?"
Stacy Richmond (Step-Mother): Stacy was a greedy woman. She held contempt towards her husband for his affair, and she despised Parker for being a child of that woman, as she called her. Stacy asked Morrie for children of their own, but he said that, with his job, having one was enough. The fact that she not only had to live knowing her husband cheated on her, but she also couldn't have any children of her own, slowly drove her to madness. She once loved her husband, but as the anger grew she became vain, bitter, and greedy. When she learned that, even after death, her ex-husband had the last laugh, she was furious. She still despises Parker to this day and shipped him away from her as soon as she could.
    "Stacy... I always knew she was spiteful, but I didn't know that she was just that evil. If only she hadn't been so damn beautiful, my dad never would have married her. My mom, my real mom, that's who dad really loved. He used to talk to me about her. He told me that he looked at her, and he just knew. He knew that she was the one meant for him. Well, Stacy had none of that. She hated me from the time I was born. And then after she learned about me inheriting everything... If looks could kill, let me tell ya."
Millie and John Freyer (Aunt and Uncle): Millie and John Freyer were kind people. From the time Parker was born, they only wanted the best for him. Millie was Morrie's older sister, so she took his death quite hard. She was a sweet old woman with a heart that went out to every single person. John was a working man. He was tough, but he had a soft core. He had an especially large soft spot for his wife. He showed her love and affection that no one else ever saw. He was pretty fond of Parker, too. The two of them took Parker in when he was thirteen.
    "Uncle John and Aunt Millie... They were always my favorite relatives. Aunt Millie was such sweet woman. She used to make these killer chocolate chip cookies. Ugh, I swear. I taste them whenever I eat ambrosia. That's how freaking good they are. Uncle John was a worker. He was always so tough. "Be a man" he'd tell me. No one ever got to see what I saw of him, and that was a kind heart. When he looked at Aunt Millie, it was like it was the first day he ever saw her. Cheesy, I know. I wouldn't have ever believed in soul mates and true love if it hadn't been for these two. I probably wouldn't even be alive if they hadn't taken me in. Don't ya dare tell anyone I got all sentimental and mushy, got it?"

Brief History:
    "My life has been pretty normal. Not much to complain about, really. Dad had me with another woman. Mom left him. Dad killed himself, leaving all of his fortunes to me. Mom got pissed at me, dumped me on the street and married some bar tender in Vegas. Aunt and Uncle took me in. I found Camp Half-Blood. Batta-bing, batta-boom, there ya go."
Parker has had a roller coaster of a life, though he'd never admit it. His life started out rocky, and it never went away. Parker was not born to the woman his father was married to. He was born to his father's lover, a woman known only by the name Eiar. Parker's mother disappeared shortly after his birth, leaving newborn Parker at his father's doorstep. Stacy, Parker's step-mother, was infuriated. She threatened to throw the baby into an orphanage;1 Morrie wouldn't have any of it.
Stacy Richmond never let the affair go. She was now burdened with a child that was not her own, and cursed with the knowledge that her husband did not want to have a child with her. However, she raised Parker properly. Stacy, instead, took to shopping to fill the void. She bought things. All kinds of things. Sparkly things, shiny things, new things, antique things. Their once humble loft, that Morrie chose to stay in because a mansion would be too lonely with just the three of them, was suddenly filled to the brim with useless, insanely expensive items. The family was forced to move to a larger loft to accommodate Stacy's growing collection of frivolously bought things.
Parker grew up knowing that one day his parents would snap at each other. His father would talk endlessly about his mother, who he called Eiar. Parker always thought it was a strange name, but he never questioned it. Morrie would rave on and on about how she was perfect. He saw her, and he just knew, he'd say.
Parker would also hear Stacy muttering under her breath. He'd hear her say awful things about his father. She'd take advantage of his guilt and buy to let out her anger. However, after thirteen years of spending and spending, Stacy emptied out the Richmond savings account. When she realized that her husband offered her nothing more, that he was washed up, she left him.
Morrie blamed himself for the divorce. He knew all these years just how angry she was at him. For falling in love with another woman, for not giving her the love she deserved, but he never did a thing about it.
During the heat of the divorce, Morrie knew that, with the affair working against him, Stacy was going to end up with all of their money and Parker too. Well, he just couldn't have that. Morrie changed his will and left everything, all of his fortune, all of this investments, everything, to Parker. He then left Parker's custody to his sister Millie and her husband, John. They were good people, he knew they'd take care of Parker. That night, Mr. Richmond took his own life. Stacy took the news of her loss surprisingly well. In a fit of anger at the loss of her almost fortune, Stacy Richmond ran off to Las Vegas. She soon became Mrs. Stacy Bartender, married to Harvey the Bartender.
Parker, at the young age of thirteen, went to live with Millie and John Freyer, his Aunt and Uncle. They were loving people, and they took very good care of Parker. Millie, as it turns out, was a daughter of Aphrodite. This didn't surprise Parker once he knew, in old pictures she was beautiful. She still was. Millie, as it turns out, was only Morrie's half sister. Millie kept the secret of who Parker's real mother was to herself, though.
As Parker aged, despite how minor a goddess his mother was, he began to see monsters. At the age of seventeen, Millie explained to Parker about his heritage. At this time the boy had grown up to be, on the outside, nothing like his father. He was suave, cool, and quite the ladies man. With a different girl home every weekend, Parker gained a very hefty reputation. After he was informed of who his mother was, Millie shipped him off to Camp Half-Blood. Uncle John never knew about Millie's true heritage. He believed that Parker was sent to an all boy's Catholic School.
Parker has been at Camp Half-Blood for two months now, and his outward personality didn't change a bit. He instantly had girls falling at his feet. He'd use them up, and then he'd have them convinced that breaking up was their idea. However, this left Parker feeling empty. He often wonders, if this is how Stacy felt.

Physical Appearance:
    "You're tellin' me, you want me to describe my own appearance? Are ya kiddin' me? No? Eh, whatever floats ya boat. I'm handsome. Handsome features, handsome face. I'm pretty damn good lookin' if you ask me. Brown hair, brown eyes. Surprisingly muscular despite the scrawny looking exterior, let me tell you."
Parker, as he described, is very handsome. He stands at about 5'10" in height, about average for a boy his age. Although he is not overly muscular, he does have a nice build to him. His shoulders are broad and strong. His arms are lacking in impressive amount of muscle, but they are there. He does, when you don't see it for yourself, look like a scrawny kid. His body is bot bulging with muscles. It's safe to say that there are many other campers, male and female, that are stronger than he is. Parker's hands and feet are average size. His knuckles are rather boney, as are his wrists.
Parker's face is thin and heart shaped. His chin is squared off at the bottom and it leads into his strong, curved jaw line. He has high cheek bones, which often give him a girlish appearance. Some of the other male campers make fun of him, but he just brushes it away with a rude remark on their intelligence and a smirk. Parker is rather pale and has fair skin. Although he does spend a good amount of time outside, Parker doesn't tan. He does burn rather easily, though. Parker has a slight cleft in his chin, but it is hardly noticeable. Parker, from the front, appears to have a dainty, almost feminine nose. This is not the case. The brim of his nose is arched outward, much like the beak of a bird. Parker has plump pink lips that are often turned up in a smirk. Parker also has a very pronounced Adam's apple. Not a bit of stubble shows on his porcelain skin. He says it's because he shaves everyday, but it's really because Parker has, thus far, been unable to grow even the tiniest bit of facial hair.
Parker's eyes are round and almond shaped. The corners of his eyes turn down slightly, giving him an almost puppy like appearance. His warm, chocolate brown irises show just how kind he truly is. Parker isn't a womanizer, and his eyes show that. Parker is not good at hiding him emotions when it comes to his eyes. They are warm, kind, and comforting. You look at them, and you feel the warm glow of the sun, you seem to smell freshly baked cookies, and you almost hear the laughter of children as they play outside in the new spring day. His lashes are thin and dark, and appear almost nonexistent. His eyebrows are dark and thick, often arched up in a grin.
Parker's hair is something that girls are often obsessed with. It's well styled, quaffed, and puffed up neatly. His long bangs swoop across his forehead, while the rest of his hair ends just about his ears. His hair is dark brown in color. At times, it can appear to be almost black. At other times, his hair can look light, seeming as though it has streaks of blonde in it.
Parker's clothing style is hip and fresh, but classic. He likes leather jackets. He goes almost no where without them. He also likes button up shirts, in various colors, and jeans. Parker does not spend his father's money on clothes, though. He hardly spends in on anything. Parker goes looking for bargains, sales, and waits for things to be 50% and cheap before he buys them.

Personality:
    "...My personality? Pfft, I dunno. How am I supposed to know how to describe myself, huh? Some girls say I'm charming. Others say I'm a manipulator. So which one is true? Personality is in the eyes of the beholder, and is not a simple list of traits that can be calculated. Everyone has multiple personalities that come out around different people. You're shy around adults but loud around your friends, so which one are you? No one really knows what their personality it. They know what they wish it was, what they want to think it is. But no one really knows."
Parker is like spring. He's reborn. He can be cold, frozen, harsh, manipulative, and sleazy. It can seem as though there's no other side to him as this point. He can be blunt and harsh, unforgiving and cruel. However, he can also be warm and inviting. He can be like a fresh breeze, blowing through the world and adding smiles to the faces of the downtrodden. He can be funny, lighthearted, and kind. He can be sensitive, understanding, and soft. Parker is reborn. Parker is in like a lion and out like a lamb. Parker is spring.

The Lion
On the outside, Parker is a smooth talker. He's suave, charming, charismatic and hugely manipulative. He's a ladies man. He knows how to talk to women, and he never verbally disrespects them. He'll tell them they're beautiful, he'll tell them they're all he's been looking for. He'll say that all of those other women he's been with meant nothing to him, that he was just trying to fill a void because he didn't know what was missing, until he met them. Part of this is true. The loss of his father cut Parker deep. Parker always thought that his dad let his guilt get the best of him. He let Stacy walk all over him, and he hated seeing how soft his father was. He hated seeing how much he still cared for Stacy, he hated seeing his father's guilt. When Morrie took his own life, it changed something in Parker. He felt empty, like he was missing something. At times he'd feel happy. He would truly smile, but most of the time it was nothing but a cocky smirk.
Parker is very good at manipulation. He knows exactly what to tell you to get you to do what he wants. Parker is very good at reading people. He can see emotions passing across faces in mere seconds. He was always able to read people like books, though he hates this sometimes. It makes Parker's gut wrench when he manipulates people. However, this doesn't stop him. He's had multiple one-night stands with women, and he's able to convince them that it was their idea to break things off. This doesn't work on all girls, of course. However, Parker is like a predator. He's able to pick out the weakest link, much like a hunting wolf.
Parker is a very cocky person. He calls it charm and charisma, but it's over confidence. Or, he pretends that it is. He's a flirt and is able to seduce most women. He has those techniques, those moves that melt the hearts of the type of girl he goes after. He'll never abuse a woman. Despite what he may put off, he does have a great respect for girls. He's very gentle with them, and truly does mean the confidence that he gives them.
Parker's womanizing, suave, charming facade is one that he's very good at keeping up. He draws you in with that smooth grin and compliments. He flirts and plays around, though never with more than one girl at a time. However, none of these things can fill that void he has. He knows this, deep down. He feels empty from the grudge that he holds against his father for killing himself and leaving him alone. It eats away at him everyday, and no matter how many frivolous activities he does, he can never fill that void. In this way, he's very similar to Stacy. However, if you mention this to him, he'll snap. Parker doesn't have much of a temper. But if you compare him to Stacy, pointing out the similarities that he knows are there, he'll blow up in anger.

The Lamb
Parker has a soft core that he keeps hidden. He doesn't want anyone to know just how much of a softy he is. He has a warm heart, a kind soul, and a gentle nature that would surprise anyone who thinks they know him. Parker saw his father get walked all over by Stacy, and he hated it. He decided that he wasn't going to be like that. He was going to be strong, not too sweet like his dad. But that's not he case. Parker is a sweet boy. He cares deeply for everyone he meets, even if it doesn't seem like it.
Parker is a romantic. He believes in true love, soul mates, and that love is the most powerful thing of all. He's seen true love before. He saw his Aunt and Uncle, how happy they were and how his Aunt could pull this side of his Uncle out of him that no one else ever saw. Parker is the sort of person that believes in great romantic gestures. Parker is very girly in this manor of believing in true love. It makes him sick that he plays with it in such a way, and he hates himself for it. Everyday his conscious is screaming it. He tells himself he's scum and that he doesn't deserve to be around anymore. But Parker is far too much of a coward to ever act on these thoughts. He knows this, and it's just something else to beat himself up about.
Parker is kind and gentle. His heart goes out to those in need, and they are often the only ones to see the kind side of him. If you're in trouble, Parker is there to help. He loves making people feel better. He likes to help and likes that people trust him with their problems sometimes. One thing about Parker, no matter what, he will keep secrets. He's a very loyal, trustworthy person. He won't dare to reveal personal information about anyone. Parker can get his feelings hurt very easily. He's a very sensitive person, and words hurt him. However, he's very good at hiding just how much these words hurt him. His hard exterior keeps his soft inside very well hidden and protected.
Parker gets easily attached to people. Although he'll never admit it, he can be a little too trusting. He makes friendships quickly and believes that each new person he meets might just be someone that he can confide in. They might be someone that he can show his true colors to, but everyone brushes him off. Everyone has heard about Parker. Guys hate him, or they admire him. If they admire him, Parker wants nothing to do with them. If they hate him, he can't blame them. Girls either avoid him o they throw themselves at him. He wishes that he ones that avoid him would give him a chance to prove that it's all an act. And then he knows that, the ones that fawn at his feet, are just like everyone else.
Parker is very artistic. One way he lets out his sensitivity, his kindness, and his warm heart is through music. He's quite the singer, songwriter, guitarist and pianist. However, due to fear of rejection or fear that his soft spot will be exposed, Parker never performs in front of anyone. He keeps his song books hidden away and he refuses to play anything original for anyone. He'll play songs that aren't his own, or simply play melodies and hum along, but if anyone asks him to sing what he's humming, he says no.
Parker is a people person. He likes to be around people and likes to be in crowds. Parker hates being alone, unless he's just sitting there with a blank mind. When Parker things, it's a dangerous thing. His thoughts circle around all the things he wishes he's never started, and he ends up throwing his own little pity party. Parker hates that. He hates wallowing. So, Parker attempts to constantly surround himself with people.

Fatal Flaw:
    "I thought we weren't supposed to know what our fatal flaw was? I mean, I could guess. But that'd be stupid. I'm probably wrong anyway. Let's just, ahem, move on?"
Parker believes that his soft, kind heart is his fatal flaw, but he couldn't be further from the truth. His facade of a badass is what will lead to his downfall. He's obsessed with keeping it up, sometimes at painfully high stakes. He wants to let his facade slip, but it's become a defense mechanism. It keeps people from getting close to him and keeps Parker from getting hurt.
Parker is also far too judgmental of himself and cares too much what others say about him. He sometimes hates himself for how he acts and the things he does. He feels his gut wrench and he feels physically sick with himself sometimes. Although the things that he does with girls is always, always consensual, and Parker never allows anything to happen with a girl if she's influenced by alcohol. Parker's standards for himself are far too high.
For anything about Parker to change, he's going to have to forgive his father. He's going to have to realize that he's doing exactly what Stacy did, but with a different approach. Parker has locked the money away. He refuses to use any of it, as if that's admitting defeat. He's too stubborn to take the money that his father wanted him to have, because he's angry with how he got it. He blames himself for his parent's divorce and his father's death.

Pets:
None

Talents:
    "Ugh, my powers. Can we not talk about that? My mother is the goddess of spring. I've got like...freaking flower power. It's awful. "
Green Thumb Just as you believe. Parker has the ability to breath life into plants and foliage. He has a special touch that can send plants blossoming, just like they would in spring.
Plant Control Parker is able to grow plants that can do his will. He is unable to use existing plants, though. To grow these three, thick vines that Parker controls, he must have the proper soil. Parker can help the area along with his Green Thumb, but the vines are weaker then. If the ground is lush and the soil is rich, the vines are strong. If the soil is covered by concrete, asphalt, or metal, it's much harder to get the vines to grow and can wear Parker out quickly.
Dreams Although this has nothing to do with his godly parent, Parker has always had very strange dreams. His dreams were never of the future, though. They were always of the past. He'd catch a glimpse of a street corner, hear a voice calling out, and then he'd wake up. Parker never understood these dreams, but he sees them as a normal nightly occurrence now. No special powers come from these dreams.

Weapons:
    "Weapons, huh? I have loads of weapons. Swords, daggers, lots and lots of stuff. And I'm not just talking about the weapons you can rent at the Arena, either. Nope."
Parker is not very good with weapons. He has a simple sword, 2 1/2ft, celestial bronze blade with a leather hilt. It doesn't have any special carvings other than a vine-like swirl that travels around the hilt. Parker can hold his own with the nameless sword, but he's not particularly good at it.

Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round
Other:
His color is slateblue. Not open for dibs.

Last edited by Angel on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Character slot open

Last edited by Angel on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_m1d95m2jQD1r9ap5h

"I'm kinda..uh...I..pass?"

Rose Elora Harkner
Daughter of Hemera
Name:
Rose Elora Harkner (Only her best friend, Levi, is allowed to call her "Rosie".)
Birthday:
May 15, 1996
Godly Parent:
Hemera (Ημέρα), primeval goddess of daylight and the sun
Claimed:
Yes
Years at Camp:
A little over a year

Mortal Family:
James Harkner (Father): James was a loving man. He was kind and gentle, but then, after his wife left him when he returned home with Rose, he became bitter and detached. James began to drink on the days he would stay home from work, which were getting more and more frequent. Rose would try to get her dad motivated to go to work, but he'd just scowl at her. He would yell at her, throw things at her, and blame her for his wife leaving him. "It's your fault she found out! That's why she left!" he'd yell. Rose knew he had to have been a good man once, otherwise he would have just dropped her off at an orphanage.
    "Let's just avoid this subject, shall we? No? Well fine, if you're gonna be pushy about it... I know there's still good in my dad, but I can't say that he's my favorite person in the world. Actually, throughout most of my life, I hated the man... But if he really blamed me he'd have just dropped me off somewhere and gone after his wife. So his anger is just misdirected I guess... "

Brief History:
    "History, heh... You know that's in the past for a reason. It's, you know, not something I really like to bring up. ..Why? Cause it's my business, I don't know. I just sort of...argh I don't know. Arg I'm a pirate, go away."

James was married to a loving wife named Trudy. He cared for her dearly, but fell into temptation and had an affair with a beautiful woman. The fling was all that overtook his mind for weeks. However, many months later, when the same woman arrived at his door with a baby girl, he wasn't so keen on the idea of it. James, being as giving as he was, didn't want to leave the child alone. Trudy, however, was unaware of the affair. So when James explained the situation, she was furious. With a flurry of anger, Trudy stormed out. James broke down. With a young baby to take care of and his wife having just left him, he found himself in quite a pickle. He wanted to blame the baby, who he named Rose, for this happening, but he knew it wasn't really her fault. He tried blaming Trudy, that didn't work. And he tried blaming the woman for just dropping Rose off at his door. That worked for a while, but soon he realized it really was his fault. James stopped going to work more and more. He fell into depression and turned to alcohol to numb the pain.
Growing up, Rose knew to leave her father be. However, they were short on money. After multiple "sick" days, James was fired from his job. After some begging around the streets, Rose decided to knock on her neighbor's door. They were nice enough to lend the Harkner family money from time to time. This is how the friendship between Levi and Rose was born. The two confided in each other about their family situations and grew closer and closer each day they spent together.
As Rose got older, she started to stand up to her father more. However, her father was slowly becoming less pathetic and more angry. When Rose would tell him that he had to get a job, he'd abuse her. He'd throw out cruel words, hit her, punch her, and throw whatever he could find in her direction. It was not uncommon for her to have a plethora of bruises everyday.
After years of torment, a woman surrounded in light came to Rose in a dream. Her eyes glowed gold and warm tendrils of sunlight swirled around her. She told Rose of her heritage and told her how to get to Camp Half-Blood. Rose didn't waste any time. The trip was long and painstaking, but she made it there in one piece.

Physical Appearance:
    "I'm normal looking I guess? Brown hair, brown eyes. Nothing really fantastic. Now if I could have blue eyes and dark hair, now that would be wonderful. I could dye my hair I guess, but my eyes would still be brown... I think it'd look strange on me. Anyways, brown hair, brown eyes. Yep."

Rose stands at around 5'6" in height. She has a thin, but "curved in the right places" figure. Her limbs are long and slim and contrast with her petite hands, though her feet are slightly large. Her skin is lightly tanned, due to the amount of time she spends outside. During the winter, however, her skin pales. Her jaw is square and rather strong in its shape. It leads into her stout, rounded chin. Her lips are thin and often covered in some sort of lip stick or lip gloss, as she hardly ever goes anywhere without make-up. Rose's hair is long, stretching down her back. It curls into large ringlets and waves, sometimes flipping up where it's not supposed to. Her hair is a light honey brown in color. Her eyes, rather than being light brown, are dark chocolate with flecks of gold that seem to shine in the sun. People always tell her it looks like her eyes are sparkling when the light hits them right, but Rose never believes them.

Personality:
    "I like to think I've kept a pretty upbeat attitude. Okay, not upbeat like obnoxious upbeat but just...upbeat. I don't know. I'm positive and awkward can I be done now?"

Rose is a kind and gentle person. She's understanding and likes to listen to the problems of others. However, don't let this sweet side fool you. Once you open up her shell a little bit and get to know her, her sass, sarcasm and goofy nature shows. Rose is a good person to have as a friend, though she can be rather oblivious to things. It takes her a minute to catch on to something, even though she is actually very smart. Rose can also be rather awkward. When she's being asked a series of questions, she tends to get nervous and ramble. Rose has very strong opinions. Although she doesn't share them with everyone, she will fight to the death to protect what she believes in. Although Rose was able to stand up to her father from time to time, she has a hard time standing up to anyone else. She has a passive nature and does not enjoy confrontation. Most of the time, she'll just grin and bare whatever people throw at her rather than standing up for herself.

Fatal Flaw:
    "I thought I was done answering these questions? Look...I don't really do well in interviews. Questions make me nervous and then I start to ramble and then I start to tell you things about myself that I had no intention of sharing and I'm just gonna shut up now, bye."

Rose is far too passive in nature. She doesn't assert herself, unless she has reached the edge of her tolerance level. However, due to years of verbal and physical abuse from her father, Rose's tolerance level is very, very high.

Pets:
None

Talents:
    "I can do light..stuff. Like with the sun and...you know....flashlights?"

• Light Manipulation: Rose is able to bend and manipulate light to do her will. She has to have light around her, whether it be natural or artificial, for her abilities to work. For emergencies, Rose keeps a small vial with sunlight she caught when she was little around her neck at all times.
• Light Absorption: Rose is able to draw energy and strength from light. She's only able to do this when the rest of her energy is drained. This is a last resort type of thing. As a result, the energy she draws also increases her adrenaline, thus improving performance and speed.

Weapons:
    "I have a sword. And I know a lot about it. Yep. It's gold. Not real gold, it's just painted gold. And it has leather on its...handle...thing. Okay I know nothing about swords, but I do know how to use one."
Rose has a celestial bronze sword. It's just a sword. There's no special abilities behind it or any special powers. The only thing unique about it is its aesthetics. The metal was painted gold with white and silver swirls traveling up the blunt of the blade.

Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round
Other:
Her color is #f66f45. Reserved for Zan.

Last edited by Angel on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_mftu2fa8Vk1ql4xp3o1_500

"I don't...I..um..."

Arthur Gregory Barnes
Son of Thelxinoe
Name:
Arthur Gregory Barnes. His older brother always tried to call him "Artie", which is a name he hates.
Birthday:
December 30, 1994
Godly Parent:
Thelxinoe (Θελξινόη), muse "charmer of minds"
Claimed:
Yes
Years at Camp:
Three years

Mortal Family:
Henry Barnes (Father): Henry Barnes was a successful business man. Although he was not Arthur's biological father, he treated the mysterious boy well. However, when Henry started to realize Arthur was...different, he changed his attitude towards the boy. Despite his harsh nature and "tough love" approach, Henry really did care about his son. He always wanted what was best for him, even if Arthur didn't believe he did.
    "My father? Well...he's not exactly what I'd consider to be my father. He's more of the male parental figure that happened to raise me through my adolescent years. He's a good man, by society's standards. Doesn't murder, doesn't yell. He always tried the "tough love" approach, though I never quite understood why that would be helpful in any way. Perhaps the male human believes it to be helpful simply because they do not wish to show a...a soft underbelly, if you will. And furthermore, the stereotypical, male, parental unit is quite- ...W-What? Oh, I'm-I'm rambling. Oh, um...so sorry. Uhh... Next question?"
Cecilia Barnes (Mother): Cecilia Barnes was the typical stay-at-home mom. She made sure her family wanted or nothing and always had everything completed ten minutes before anyone asked. She was a neat and tidy person, always making the beds and folding the clothes just so. She was a kind woman, though she was a bit of a push-over. If either of her children asked for something, no matter how ridiculous, she would try her best to make it happen.
    "My mother did exactly what a mother should, biologically speaking, that is. She raised me and gave me the gental nudge into the real world. She was that warm, kind-hearted woman you would want for a mother. All very stereotypical, really. ..W-What do I think? Well..I..um... I-I just told you what I think... ...Oh...not scientifically speaking? Well, I.... Well she's a bit stupid. Not to say she's not clever in her own way! No! I mean she takes a minute to catch on to things. Her brain just works at a slower pace. That's not a bad thing! I don't want to insult anyone! ...Hello? You know I wasn't insulting my mother, right?!"
Blake Barnes (Brother): Blake Barnes was the perfect son to this perfect little family. He was athletic, popular, charming. He had it all going for him, really. He and Arthur were the same age, which made going to school rather difficult. He was always the toughest on poor Arthur. He'd tease him, poke fun at him, and basically beat him up when his parents weren't looking. Even though, on the outside, he was the perfect, ideal son, Arthur knew better...from experience.
    "Brother's are supposed to make your life hell, right? No? Well mine certainly did.. He always called me Artie... Excuse me, do I look like an Artie to you? No. Besides, I much prefer Arthur. Blake is your average, testosterone pumped, hormone filled, muscle-headed male. One of his highest priorities was proving his worth among our peers. Of course, he did so in a very primitive way. Sports. Ah yes, the gymnasium was his hunting grounds. With females to impress and males to ward off, Blake never let go of his masculine facade. "

Brief History:
    "M-My history? Well it's...um... Well you know it's... My, um, birth parents left me on the doorstep of the Barnes family. Still don't know who my father is in this scenario, but finding out my mother was a Titan is, um...it's good. Yeah. That was...good. And then, well, my father was tough on my, my mother didn't understand me, and my brother beat me up. But that's okay. It was good, no harm done... ...Yeah..."

Henry Barnes had a perfect life. He had a steady job, a beautiful wife, a brand new baby boy. He had it all. However, one night a knock came at his door. Upon inspecting, he saw a bundle of blankets on his doorstep. Another baby boy, no older than his own son. Attached to the baby's blanket was a letter that said "My name is Arthur. Please care for me until I am fifteen, and then drop me off at Camp Half-Blood." Henry was confused, but he brought the baby inside. He slipped the note into his pocket, not allowing his wife to see it. Cecilia and Henry decided to keep the young boy, wanting to make sure he had a loving home. That decision changed their entire lives.
Arthur Barnes was a curious, fast-learning child. With a knack for knowledge, he learned how to walk and speak faster than any child either of them had heard of. However, they always quickly noticed other tendencies and quirks their adoptive son had. At a young age, Arthur had very acute senses. Because of this, he was sensitive to light, sound, touch, taste, and smell. He refused to be touched by just about anyone, loud noises scared him, and bright lights bothered his sensitive eyes. As he grew older, Arthur became very aware of everything around him that was dirty. He started carrying around disinfectant wipes, cleaning down every surface he could find. Arthur wore glasses from the age of eleven months, because the just slightly fogged glass diffused the light and made him able to step outside.
At age six, Arthur was diagnosed as Obsessive Compulsive. He tried to tell the doctors he wasn't, that he was just so aware of how dirty things were, but they wouldn't listen.
Arthur's school life was not very good, but his father would always tell him it would build his character. His brother, Blake, and his brother's friends would always make fun of him. They'd laugh at him when he cleaned off his seat in the cafeteria, yell names at him when he'd bring his own lunch from home and never purchase anything from the school. This went on for years and years. When they would go outside, they'd kick mud and dirt at him so Arthur would have a panic attack, and then they'd laugh as he got ushered away to the nurse. The only friends that Arthur had were books, and the school librarian. Arthur had a knack for knowledge and an impecable memory. He found he was able to retain information with ease and was able to remember almost the tiniest details.
When Arthur was fifteen, his father took him for a drive. When they pulled out infront of a large hill, Henry told Arthur of the note he'd received with him as a baby. Arthur was confused, but he trusted his father and the note he showed him. He walked in to camp and was welcomed kindly. However, people there soon learned just how strange he was. Despite still being a bit of an outcast, Arthur felt more at home at Camp. He spent almost all of his time in the Library, reading and learning and wanting for knowledge. He soon became the main worker at the Library, helping anyone who was looking for a book or needed help with research.

Physical Appearance:
    "My appearance? Well, I could give you a photograph. ...Oh.. Y-You want my opinion again. ...You know I'm getting quite tired of this. Umm...I have short hair, blue eyes, bit of a large nose. Though that's probably because of my naturally larger airways and- What? Oh, right... Umm... I'm average looking, I guess? I wouldn't really praise my appearance, much. I haven't ever really caught the eye of any female. "
Arthur stands at about 5'7" in height. He's not very tall, not very muscular, and is not what you would call extremely attractive. However, he does have a charm to him that's very sweet and kind. His limbs are gangly and thin, lacking any large amount of muscle. Arthur's hands and feet are average size, not too big and not too small. Arthur's shoulders are thin and slanted, rather than being thick and strong like his brother's. His neck, like the rest of his body, is rather thin and pencil-like. His adam's apple protrudes quite a bit, which may be the only truly "manly" thing about his appearance.
Arthur has a strong jaw and a rounded chin, which created for a rather curved and awkward jawline when you look at him straight on. His chin can sometimes grow a bit of stubble, but he's never been able to grow a full-on beard. Usually he keeps his face shaven, though. Arthur has a very large nose. There is no tip-toeing around it, really. It is not only large in size, but it also has a curved, beak-like shape to its arch. Arthur often tries to distract from his nose with thick-rimmed glasses. Arther, despite what he might say, has a nice smile. His lips are thin and pink and his teeth are nice and straight. Arthur's skin is pale, and flushed red and pink very easily. Often his eyes are very red, though whether it's from embarrassment or because of his sensitive skin is unsure.
Arthur's eyes are almond-shaped, though they are a bit squinty and thin. He has constant bags under his eyes, simply because Arthur hardly ever sleeps. His irises are stunningly blue in color. When he does not have his glasses on, you see just how bright and vibrant they are. They are rich cerulean blue in color, with a bit of sea foam green around the pupil. His lashes are thin and blonde, making them difficult to spot on his pale face. His eyebrows are a mixture of blonde and light-brown hairs, making them also a bit difficult to spot.
Arthur's hair is rather unkempt. It is dirty blonde in color and sticks out in all directions. He tried to tame it, and every now and again, he is successful. However, most of the time, it is unruly and very tousle-able. His hair is cropped short, barely grazing the tops of his ears. It is cut in choppy, spiky layers, which gives his hair a depth to it and may cause for it being uncontrollable most of the time.
Arthur has a simple fashion sense, if none at all. He wears pretty much the same thing all the time, button down shirt and a zip-up jacket or hoodie. He also only really wears jeans, which happen to be slightly skinny. His shoes are just sneakers, nothing really fancy. If asked to dress up or look presentable, Arthur is able to. However, he will be fidgety the entire time he has to wear any type of clothing other than casual.

Personality:
    "I don't...um... really know what to say. Yes, yes, I know! My opinion! ...Was that snappy? I'm so sorry. Did I snap at you? I didn't mean to...I didn't...I'm sorry! ...Okay good. Alright umm... I'm smart. Well, that's a given, really. I don't um...I don't really talk well. Unless it's about science or math or history or literature. Anything knowledge based, really. B-But if I'm just talking as...as me? Well I tend to stutter a bit and...pause and...yeah... Oh you've noticed? Oh well that's....good..."
Arthur is incredibly intelligent. His brain and his smarts are probably what define's Arthur the most. He, being a son of Thelxione, has access to the chambers of his mind. This being said, Arthur is able to retain information in an instant and remember it years and years later. Arthur never forgets anything. While this may seem like a blessing, he remembers every good thing, and every bad thing. Arthur, however, is not a positive or a negative thinker. He thinks realistically and intelligently, weighing the good and bad things before he reaches an outcome. Arthur's mind works a million miles a minute. His mind never stops going, his wheels never stop turning. Because of this, Arthur is a bit of an insomniac. He'll go three or four nights in a row before he simply passes out from exhaustion. However, he simply can't get his mind to shut down. Having access to all memories and all areas of your brain may seem like something wonderful, but it's really a curse in disguise.
Arthur is shy. The only time Arthur speaks confidently and sure of himself is when it's about something he knows about. He doesn't talk well to people or about himself, but he does a good job rambling on about something he's read or some sort of knowledge he has. However, when asked about himself, he simply clams up. Even if something is bad, Arthur doesn't have the guts to say so. Even if he is upset, he'll say he'd fine and just shy away from whatever is confronting him at the time.
Arthur is sweet. He has a big, kind heart and is always thinking of other people. He pays attention to everything, so he always remembers birthdays and special events and little things about a person's past that no one else would really remember. Some people find it sweet, some find it creepy. Arthur doesn't mean to scare people away with how much he remembers about them, it's just there in his brain whenever he wants it. Arthur is a very passive person, and if he ever feels as if he's offended someone, he'll jus continue to apologize until they accept it. Even after that, he may continue to apologize days or weeks later. Arthur is selfless. He often puts others before himself. He is determined to show people all the good qualities they hold. He's good at giving pep talks and giving people their confidence back. When they thank him, he simply says "I'm just telling the truth".
Arthur is not confident. The only thing in himself that he is sure in is his intelligence. He knows he's smart and he knows just how smart. While he doesn't flaunt it, when asked, he will answer "I'm smart". However, all other areas, he'll simply deny any claim of talent. He won't be proud of himself or proud of his abilities, simply because he has no confidence.
Arthur is closed-off. He keeps his emotions sealed up, always saying everything is good or everything is fine. He doesn't express anger, but at the same time, he doesn't really express happiness. It isn't very often that you catch Arthur smiling, because he always has his guard up. When asked about it, while maintaining his usual, passive expression, he'll just answer "I am happy" or "I'm fine". He simply just doesn't know how to express emotions properly. But they're always there, niggling at the back of his mind.
Arthur is obsessive. Everything has to be clean, orderly, and properly placed. Because of his increased access to his brain, Arthur's senses are heightened. They're so acute, Arthur is extremely aware and sensitive to everything around him. He's aware of how much dust is on a desk, and then feels the overwhelming need to clean it. He's aware that his jacket is just a little bit itchy, and feels the overwhelming need to rub the area of his skin its touching raw. He's aware of the light, the sound, the taste, the temperature. Arthur is aware of everything around him at all times. What might be normal for most people, makes Arthur incredibly uncomfortable. Because of this, Arthur has developed a routine that keeps him cozy and happy. His shirts are all the same material, his socks have no seam, his shoes are all the same, his bed is always tidy and tucked in, his desk is dusted, his floor is clean, the air around his bed is 76˚ exactly.
Artur is analytical. While this is a good thing in some cases, such as solving problems quickly or thinking in patterns, it's also quite a curse. When it comes to something simple Arthur sometimes overlooks that as a possible solution. He simply goes straight for the complicated answer, not realizing there's something much easier right under his nose.
Arthur is very unaware of humor and how it works. While he sometimes does make people laugh, he doesn't really understand how. When he tries to make jokes, they're very stupid and punny and people don't normally laugh. Arthur himself hardly ever laughs. He has a strange sense of humor, often enjoying irony and dry humor, rather than things other people seem to laugh at. However, rather than actually laughing, Arthur will simply smile slightly and say "That's very funny".

Fatal Flaw:
    "Although it's never been confirmed, I'm assuming my fatal flaw is something like... His smarts will get the better of him. After all, the definition of a fatal flaw is to be slightly ironic in nature. Now irony itself has been redefined over the centuries. The Shakespearean definition of irony is- ...What? Oh, right... I'm doing it again. Right. Okay. Sorry. "
Arthur's fatal flaw is his ever-working, always thinking mind. His brain never rests, he never stops thinking, never stops learning, never stops remembering things that have little to no significance. However, they're there, always swirling through his unorganized brain at a million miles an hour. Its stopped him from forming relationships. He's become so reliant on books and knowledge that he's forgotten that human interaction is very important to the sanity of a person. Even though Arthur has a lot of positive qualities, he doesn't have any friends. This will, eventually, drive him to madness.

Pets:
    "I've, um, never really been all that good with animals... Bit bad with anything that lives, really..."
None

Talents:
    "I'm the brain, I guess... My mind is my talent. Nothing like controlling water or building things... But if you ever need a genius, I'm-um...I guess I'm your man. "
• The Mind: The average human is only able to access around 30% of their brain at once. Arthur, being the son of the Titan muse of the mind, has the ability to access all chambers of his brain. Because of this, he remembers everything and is very good at retaining information. He doesn't have any special abilities, unless you count his genius intelligence.
• The Senes: Being able to access all areas of his mind has one large drawback, other than the ones that slowly grate on his sanity. Arthur's senses are far more heightened than the average human. This doesn't mean that he can hear better or see better, far from it actually. He is simply more aware of everything going on around him. However, his brain has a hard time separating this. These things can become very overwhelming. Loud noises, bright lights, rough textures, strong smells, bad tastes. It all overwhelms Arthur everyday. If, at some point, he is able to separate these senes, then he will be able to use them to his advantage.

Weapons:
    "W-Weapons? Oh no. No I couldn't...I don't actually...um...know how to fight. The-T-The sounds of metal and...scraping and clanging. I just...don't like them. I can't really handle them. But I've, um, helped the Hephaestus kids work out the mechanics of their designs more than once in the past."
Arthur has no weapons. In fact, he has never seen battle. He's more of the "behind the scenes" sort of camper, using his intelligence to track the enemy and plan battle strategies, rather than to actually fight. However, since all campers have to have some sort of weapon, Arthur does have a knife, which he keeps under his bed and as far away from him as possible.

Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round
Other:
His color is #7fb9cf. Not open for dibs.

Last edited by Angel on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_lrjtt8L1iv1r2ggago1_500

"You've probably heard of me"

William James Trestel
Son of Ares
Name:
William James Trestel, but he mostly goes by Will.
Birthday:
July 15, 1995
Godly Parent:
Son of Ares
Claimed:
Yes
Years at Camp:
Third year

Mortal Family:
Raymond Trestel (Step-Father): Ray was an absent father. He spent most of his time in the office, working and trying to pay the bills and take care of his two kids. His wife, Will and his sister Petunia's, mother died when they were young. He's been struggling to keep the family in balance ever since. Ray was a nice man, but he was distracted. He was more worried about getting the money his family needed to stay well-fed and well dressed than he was about actually spending time with his kids.
    "Dad was an ass. He left me alone with Nia pretty much all the time. Who do you think had to do all the cooking and cleaning and crap stuff while step-daddy was out and about making money? Like it actually helped. If we were rich, that'd be one thing. But we still couldn't afford to buy new school clothes every year. So he was basically there for his own kicks and giggles and did nothing to help us. What a great father figure I had in my life."
Petunia Trestel (Half-sister): Petunia, or as she prefers to go by, Nia, was a kind little sister to Will. However, she was always rather needy. Will was not nice to a lot of people, but he cared for Nia deeply. He was always so gentle and a protective of her. She was two years younger than him, so he walked her through things that she'd need to know. Will was the one that taught her how to read, rather than their father. Will raised Nia more than their father did.
    "Nia's my baby sis. Sure she's a pain in my ass sometimes, but I love her. And don't you tell anyone I said that, either. Dad always gave me the job of watching her. It was a burden for a little kid at first, but I took it pretty well. Nia's got a lot of potential. You have no idea how happy I was to find out that she wasn't a demigod. This place...it kinda cuts you off from the rest of the world. "

Brief History:
    "Why do you wanna know all of this crap? My history is my business, alright? Just butt out. Gods..."

Will was born in Chicago to a loving, kind mother and a distant step-father. In the earliest years of his life, things were calm. He was a happy toddler, pleased to run about and show how oddly strong he was for a child so young. He then got a little sister. But there were complications with his mother's health. SHe died when Will was three and Nia was one. Ray, being the only adult with a steady income in the family, started taking more hours at his job to get more money. Because he was gone so much, Will was forced to take care of young Nia. At first Ray hired a nanny, but soon they weren't able to afford to keep her around.
Will spent his entire childhood caring for his sister, caring for himself and caring for their house. He was forced to have the responsibility of an adult from day one of his sister's life and has been doing it ever since. He quickly became very protective of her, and he gave her just about everything. She wasn't a whiny child, but he was a pushover when it came to her. If he was watching TV but she wanted to watch something, he'd give her the remote. If he had a toy but she wanted it, he'd give it to her. He became extremely caring and selfless with his sister. However, he also became overly protective.
As they got older and Nia started to escape from under her brother's wing, Will became scared for her well-being. He became far too over-protective. When he would see a boy talking to her, he'd step in and pull the big-brother act. When a teacher was being rude or unfair, he'd call them out on their crap. He became her protector, and Nia grew tired of it. She'd constantly tell her brother to stop treating her like a little kid.

Physical Appearance:
    " "

Personality:
    ""

Fatal Flaw:
    ""

Pets:
    ""

Talents:
    ""
• TALENT 1:
• TALENT 2:

Weapons:
    ""

Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round
Other:
His color is #FF6200. Not open for dibs.

Last edited by Angel on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Inactive Characters

Spoiler:

Last edited by Angel on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Deceased Characters

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:35 pm

* accepted!
-----------welcome back, Nafel!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:56 am

DID YOU COME BACK?! OMG :O Do you want Matthew back? I know he was a fav of yours and you might be able to inspire Skye to post. I don't mind, I haven't really used him which makes me feel bad...
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:08 am

YES I DID. I had more time than I thought I would, so I decided to roleplay from time to time. Though I'm not completely active.
You can keep Matthew. I don't really have inspiration for him anymore...
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:39 am

WHOOO GO ANGEL :D ANGEL'S BACK :D
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:15 pm

/aches Angel to join staff again

Oh okay, not sure I do either at the moment though :(
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:43 am

Character Added

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_m9t1ixvIpl1rw4nn4o1_500

"I can fix that."

Samantha "Sam" Wernor
Daughter of Hephaestus

*Her pet was purchased from the Drachma Shop
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 am

Accepted. :D Since nobody was online. :P
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Character Added

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_m7i0gmJ3Gf1rb2atno1_r1_500

"Don't call me Flower Power..."

Riley "Parker" Richmond
Son of Eiar

*Rachie has been kind enough to let me have Parker back :3
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:18 am

Character Added

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_m8vedpJcJ31rxrfmpo1_r1_500

"That reminds me of this joke!"

Malachite Bryant
Son of Euterpe

*Adopted from Willie
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:49 pm

ACCEPTED!

no need to be paranoid, dear. :p

ty cookie

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:38 am

Character Added

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_m1d95m2jQD1r9ap5h

"I'm kinda..uh...I..pass?"

Rose Elora Harkner
Daughter of Hemera
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 am

Accepted, yep yep. :D
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:59 pm

omg angel is back SO EXCITED
I MADE A TOPIC FOR US OK.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:11 am

CHARACTER ADDED

Character Spew [Angel Edition] Tumblr_mftu2fa8Vk1ql4xp3o1_500

"I don't...I..um..."

Arthur Gregory Barnes
Son of Thelxinoe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Spew [Angel Edition]   Character Spew [Angel Edition] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Spew [Angel Edition]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next