Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i hope this goes well..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

i hope this goes well.. Empty
PostSubject: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Welcome,

Hello guys! This is going to be my updated charrie topic. I know I haven't been on in awhile, but I decided I'd give the site another try. So, I'll be keeping a few old charrie and making a few new charries. This will be a long process, but I'll get through it. I hope the process goes well though. But anyway here is my updated charries.

Last edited by Purple on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:14 am

"Chill, stop being so... uh!"

Name: Genevieve Sadie White

Nicknames: She is usually called Eve.

Birthday: She was born on May 2.

God Parent: Her godly parent is Khione.

Claimed: Yes, Geneveieve is claimed.

Mortal Family: Jacob White (Father), Scarlet White (Older Sister), and Nathaniel White (Younger Brother).

Years in Camp: She has been in camo for five years.

Place of Origin: She was born in Alaska.

Brief History: Genevieve grew up in Alaska, where their were few people. Her mother had ran away after she had Eve. Jacob, Nathaniel, Scarlet and Genevieve lived in a mansion. Her father managed a company and had enough money for maids and butlers. Eve never saw her father. But other than that she seemed to have the perfect life. All the boys loved her, she had tons of friends, she was smart, and she had designer clothes. Everybody wished to be her. Except for her. She hated never seeing her dad. She always thought if he would not have a job, they would not have this house, so she would be able to see her father. On the other hand, Scarlet and Nathaniel could care less for their father. They did not like family or do anything for each other. One day, while he was sleeping, she hacked into his computer, and therefore Eve deleted the file for his presentation. The next day, he was fired by the founder. Jacob was devestated. The family of four had to leave their home and go to a shelter.

They had lived their for four years now, and she was eight. Yes, an eight year old deleted a file. The family had went from being served by high class chefs to being served by soup kitchen volunteers. One day, the owner of the shelter was checking on everyone. She was Jacob's age. Jacob had liked her, but they had mixed feelings for each other. One day they got together. Eve thought it was good, but that meant something else. Jacob announced that they were moving into her house. The owner, Samantha, lived in a nice house, but was planning on moving to New York City.

So two years later, they had sold their house and moved in a penthouse. The city life was exciting for the ten year old. Jacob had finally got a job, working in a watch store and Samantha worked as a doctor in the hospital. Her siblings never bothered with her. She wished she did not delete the file. She wanted to go back to Alaska, with her friends. She hated the city. It was to much for her conisdering she had no friends. So that year, she had packed her bags and ran away to Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: Eve has long black hair that flows down to her back. It is parted to the right side of her. She has midnight blue eyes that have a sparkle in them. She has long eyelashes, so she does not wear mascara. Her body structure is thin but she is atletic. Eve has long legs and long arms and nirmal lips. The color of her lips are a light pink. She usually does not wear makeup. eve usually wears anything preppy with sunglasses or something calm like a superhero graphic tee shirt with converse, nothing like her old story

Personality: Eve does not really care. She tries to make herself look like a girl who does not care and does not play by the rules. Yet, she does care. She can be alone or with someone. Eve tries to do what everyone else wants. She sometimes has anxiety, but also she has ADHD, it is not so bad. Eve is also smart, book smart that is. She is not the smartest when it comes to descion making. She also forgives to easily. And can be a bit shy.

Fatal Flaw: Eve does not make the good descion in a problem. She likes to take the easy way out, or the fun way. These usually occur in a bad ending.

Pets: No.

Talents: Eve likes to ice skate, just for fun. She is pretty good at it too. She also loves to play piano, back home in Alaska, before they lost their home, she would take lessons. Her final talent is soccer. She is not a huge sports fan, but she loves soccer. She is the goalie.

Weapons: Eve has a bow arrow, when not in use, it is in her boot or backpack.

Year-Round or Summer: Year Round.

Other: Her color is #FF3399.

tag: --- words: --- notes: --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF

Last edited by Purple on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:15 am

empty slot.

Last edited by Purple on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 am

"How do you love someone like me?"

Name: Allison Genesis Parker

Nicknames: Ally or Jen for Genesis.

Birthday: Her birthday is on March 17.

God Parent: Her Godly Parent is Cratos, God of strength and power.

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Taylor Parker (Mother), Vanessa Parker (Sister), Holly (Sister).

Years in Camp: Allison has been in camp for three years.

Brief History: Allison's mother, Taylor was never married. She had Vanessa, Allison and Holly, who took her last name. Taylor was a drunk, lazy woman who partied every night. She came home snotty and drunk. Her boyfriend, Kevin, was always drunk too. They spent their day sleeping and their night at clubs. Taylor was a smoker, took drugs and made bad decisions. Vanessa was the oldest out of three, who at age twelve was wearing clothes like her mom. That meant she dressed in short dresses, mini skirts to school and ten pounds of makeup. Allison, who was not book smart, yet street smart had many friends. Allison was never bullied, but she always got D's and F's. Holly was the youngest. She was a shy, yet kind girl. She never bothered with her mom or Vanessa.

Then, when Allison was ten, she found out her mom was pregnant. But, it was another person's baby other than Kevin's. Kevin got so angry at Taylor. They still lived together, but now instead of partying, Taylor worked nights. When she was gone, he used to abuse Vanessa, both mentally and physically. Allison was never abused, but threatened, as well as Molly. He told them if they told Taylor, that he would murder them all.

Then, when Taylor's baby was born, Kevin was responsible for it when she worked. He would make Molly and Ally take care of it while he was with Vanessa. He closed the door, and al you would hear was Vanessa yelling for help and Kevin telling her to shut up. Then, he walked out fifteen minutes later. But Vanessa was bruised and crying.

One day, at age thirteen, Ally had enough, this set her to breaking point. Before Kevin could get a hold of Vanessa, she ran in the kitchen and grabbed a knife. "You ruined my family, you monster." She shouted loudly. She held it above her head. "Now you have to pay." She screamed angrily. Kevin punched her in the jaw, but she still had hold of the knife. Allison kicked back, but he was stronger. Through the commotion, she cut her arm. She grabbed a grip of the knife and plunged it into his heart.

Physical Appearance: Allison has chestnut brown hair that is parted to one side. Her hair is long, and sometimes in the summer, she dip dyes it. She has pale skin, but also tan. Ally has dimples and pink lips that are not to thin but not to big. She wears glasses, for fun. She does not usually wear them for reading or learning. Allison is average sized. She is thin, around 110 pounds. Ally stands at five foot six.

Allison usually wears skinny jeans or colored jeans (red, light green, or a light yellow). For footwear, she wears Vans and Converse, black Converse or red. Ally wears graphic tee shirts with words, bands, superheros or anything. She also likes to wear hoodies and crop tops with a shirt underneath. Also, Allison wears snapbacks with football teams on them.

Personality: Allison is childish, meaning fun and entertaining. Although she is a bit unstable sometimes. This happens because of her temper. She is not violent, she just yells. When she is calm, she is a fun person to be around. She loves music and likes to make people happy. Then again some people want to make her rip their head off. Allison also can be annoyed easily. Ally is nothing like Taylor and Kevin. She does not make bad choices. She is not book smart, but is street smart. She tries to look out for others.

Fatal Flaw: Allison has a short temper she is annoyed easily. Also, she is unstable. These flaws usually take place together.

Pets: None.

Talents: Allison is very good at singing, although she only sings with her close friends, not in front of strangers. Ally can also dance very good. She dances in front of others. When she dances she likes to tumble and do flips and cartwheels. Allison's final talent is fighting. She is very good with her sword. Ally loves to fight.

Weapons: Ally has a sword. It is silver and she loves to use it. When not in use it is hidden in her shoe.

Year-Round or Summer: Ally is a year rounder.

Other: Her color is LightSeaGreen.

© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF

Last edited by Purple on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:18 am

empty slot.

Last edited by Purple on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 am

Hazel Waters

Name: Hazel Charity Waters

Nicknames: None.

Birthday: She was born on August 27.

God Parent: Ares, god of war.

Claimed: Yes, Hazel is claimed.

Mortal Family: June Waters (Mother), Thomas Waters (Brother)

Years in Camp: Hazel has been at camp for one year.

Brief History: Hazel was born in Whales, England with a older brother, Thomas Waters, 3 and her mother June Waters. They did not have much, even though June worked around the clock. As Hazel got older, and began school, she realized everyone except for her knew how to read. Hazel struggled with reading, until a few months later she found out she had dyslexia. Her teachers would try to work with her, but she couldn't focus and everything was backwards. She was always embarrassed and just wanted to overcome it.

Meanwhile, her brother Thomas, was getting himself into trouble and got expelled in only first grade for being to violent. June got him help, later to find out he had anger issues. He worked with a psychiatrist and went to anger management, but it made him more angry. June met someone. A boyfriend. His name was Christian. Christian didn't have much either. The two were with each other for seven years, and then they had gotten married. At this time, Hazel was ten, and her brother was thirteen.

Hazel was starting to get better at reading, but a new problem was in her life. Everyday after lunch, Selena Walker would harass her. She would call her bad names, push her around and slap her across the face. Then when she would get home, her brother would attack her and her mother when Christian was working. When Thomas took his medicine, it made him worse.

Her mother became angry and bitter. So when Hazel was old enough to take care of herself, she did that. When Hazel was fourteen years old, she ran away. She spent her life hiding wherever she could until she was fifteen. A year later a satyr found her in the woods and took her to Camp Half Blood at age sixteen.

Physical Appearance: Hazel has long curly brown hair with red highlights at the bottom of her hair., along with bangs. She has dark blue eyes, and long curly eyelashes. She has a tanned skin color and pink-colored lips and straight, white teeth, but she hardly smiles. Hazel stands at 5'7 and weights 120 pounds. She has an average figure.

Hazel usually wears jeans and hoodies. She also tends to wear short-sleeveed shirts and anything comfortable. Hazel is always in sneakers, converse or any other shoe brand. The only kinds of pants Hazel wears are skinny jeans, usually a dark color. She also wears a hat on backwards, always backwards.

Personality: Hazel is one of those people who has a huge attitude. She doesn't deal with problems or anyone else's. Hazel doesn't care about anything really, and can be hard to get along with. Hazel isa usually sarcastic.

If you become close with Hazel, she will warm up to you. Sometimes. She can become a caring and funny person. If she's in a bad mood or doesn't like you, she tends to manipulate you. Hazel also gets jealous a lot, but pretends she's not.

Fatal Flaw: Whenever someone tries to help Hazel, she pushes them away. She hardly tells the truth, and she does this to protect herself.

Pets: Hazel has a pug names Kaitlin. Click here.

Talents: Hazel is very intelligent, but she seems to excel most in learning other languages. She can speak Italian, French, Spanish, and a limited amount of Chinese. Hazel is a excellent ballet dancer, and also likes contemporary. Hazel also likes to play soccer, for her third talent.

Weapons: Hazel has a silver sword.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder.

Other: Her color is #99FF99

© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF

Last edited by Purple on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:10 am

Name: Maisie Aubrey Hayes

Nicknames: None.

Birthday: She was born on April 10th.

God Parent: Her god parent is Demeter.

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Alex Hayes (father); Penelope Hayes (step mother - dead); Lily Hayes (adopted sister); Giana Hayes (step-sister); and John (step brother).

Years in Camp: 5 years.

Brief History: Maisie was born in Dallas, Texas. A few days later Demeter left Alex without a word. She had just said she was going to get a few lady products from the store down the road. He had believed her, but by the next day he knew she wasn't coming back. A few weeks later he met Penelope Hayes, and instantly 'fell in love.' Months later, they got married. Together they adopted their two year old daughter, Lily from Vietnam. Maisie's father was just using Penelope for her money, considering the family was bankrupt. He thought he was doing the best for him and Maisie because he wouldn't be able to still keep his farm. Not many people were buying his products.

One night, Penelope and Alex got into a huge fight about financial problems. Because of his having such a short temper, he pulled out a riffle in a locked safe and shot her. After he shot her, he blamed John for Penelope's death. John went to juvie and Giana and Maisie fled the state at only the age of 11. Lily was left behind with Alex.

On the way to New York, Giana was hit by a car. Maisie did not know what to do and the driver did not stop. She kept walking. Sooner or later, she found Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance:

Personality: Maisie is very shy and doesn't speak her mind or what she really wants to say. She wouldn't hurt a fly and isn't the best at thinking of comebacks. Although, she can get ticked off very easily.

Fatal Flaw: Maisie is stubborn at times.

Pets: None.

Talents:

• Gardening: Maisie can heal plants. She can only heal a certain amount of plants each day (depending on the size) and can only heal one tree a day.

• Dancing/Flexibility: She is a ballet dancer and is super flexible. Maisie can lift her leg behind her head. She has won several championships and was on a travel team. Maisie has started dancing as soon as she was able to walk.

• Sports: Maisie is on the cheerleading team, which she considers a sport. She can do tucks and is the main flyer on the team. She started cheer a few years after she started dancing.

Weapons: Maisie's weapon is a celestial bronze dagger. When not in use, it is a pair of earrings.

Year-Round or Summer: Year Rounder.

Other: His color is #66CCFF.

Last edited by Purple on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:11 am

empty slot.

Last edited by Purple on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Accepted dude
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:34 am

Accepted. Though I suggest you just leave the text color and chnge only the side color. It's fine if you do change the text text but don't make it too bright and the top color has t be black/dark kinda like Lucy's
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm

i hope this goes well.. Tumblr79

Hazel Waters; Daughter of Ares
Needs acceptance.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:46 am

Accepted, but if you don't sign her up for the Ares cabin count immediately, I will be forced to kill you :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hope this goes well..   i hope this goes well.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i hope this goes well..
Page 1 of 1