Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dancing with the Monsters (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Dancing with the Monsters (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dancing with the Monsters (Open)   Dancing with the Monsters (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm

{Jack Wilson}
Son of Ares

Dancing with the Monsters (Open) Tumblr_m8hxkzoPQQ1qc6jkio1_500
"Did you hear me correct? I said 'Ares'. You should be running."

I ran into the dance hall after hearing monsters had started to attack that too. I reached into the back pocket of my jeans, pulling out my Celestial Bronze sword. I looked around for anyone that might need my help, but before I could take a step towards someone, a shadow passed over me. Like a really big shadow. I looked up into the sky, and saw a Dracon soaring high in the air. It seemed to have spotted me around the same time I'd spotted it. It started coming towards the ground incredibly fast. Suddenly, it started coming as though in slow motion. My mind shut down completely. Luckily, my battle instincts took over and I jumped out of the way, just as the monster snapped its clawed hand down where I was, only seconds before. I breathed heavily, praying to my dad that he would overlook the rest of my battle. The monster flew away, apparently no longer interested in me. I looked around again. I noticed a Manticore looking evil a few feet away from me. I snuck up behind it and brought my sword down on its shoulder. It wasn't a blow to kill, but merely startle. It turned around, snarling. Man, these things were ugly. I smiled at it. 'Let's tango.'

Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/

Dancing with the Monsters (Open)
Page 1 of 1