Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er

Go down 

Who should be awarded the Most Dedicated / Active RP'er Award?
Sapphire
POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_lcap39%POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
Vina
POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_lcap22%POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
ML
POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_lcap4%POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Kat
POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_lcap4%POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Greek
POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_lcap22%POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Cher
POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_lcap9%POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Alfred Pennyworth
Event Bot
Event Bot
Alfred Pennyworth

POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er Empty
PostSubject: POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er   POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:01 am

The Most Dedicated / Active RP'er award should go to whoever you see RP'ing all the time, taking time out of their days just to RP. Your nominees are;
Sapphire
Vina
ML
Kat
Greek
Cher

Voting will proceed for two weeks. Be sure to get your votes in!
Back to top Go down

POLL: Most Dedicated / Active RP'er
Page 1 of 1