Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

people suck. [greek]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler

PostSubject: people suck. [greek]   Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:08 pm

June Prenston ♣ -- ares

June sat on the Big House's porch after being released from her Cabin Leader meeting just moments ago. It was torture to sit through all of that rambeling, and not being able to identify with anyone, including her own brother, made the meetings a bit discouraging. There was one person who hadn't managed to piss her off at the discussion, and it was Aiden, the Hades Cabin Leader. He seemed rational and completely irrational at the same time, which had stuck well with June's dark and unpleasant attitude.

As June sat, she began to wish Caleb wasn't in the infirmary and could be near her, but that wasn't an option. He couldn't walk, and it wasn't like the Apollo kids would ever let her near him. Not when he was supposed to be catching fire from eating too much ambrosia. So instead, June leaned against a post holding up the large wooden building and sighed to herself.

A creak in the wood made June sit up straight and whip her head around. Her eyes narrowed, and shetired to find the source of the sound. It was hard not to make noise when walking on the porch, honestly. That was another thing that annoyed the daughter of Ares. Where was the stealth in that? "The hell?" June asked, mostly to herself.

built a wall around my heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekGirl
Elite Writer

PostSubject: Re: people suck. [greek]   Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Aiden Jospeh Morti; son of Hades, god of death

Aiden was kind of pissed off actually. None of the other cabin members paid attention to what he had to say. It made him feel weak when he really wasn't. Aiden could probably kill all those people in one snap. Yet, Aiden had enough self control not to do that. Aiden knew though eh should be used to being ignored. Even his father wasn't welcomed where the rest of the gods were. And Aiden hated that with a passion.

Something in the back of his mind told him that someone had noticed him and what he had to say. It took him a few seconds to remember who it was. June Preston, the daughter of Ares. He couldn't help but find it funny that some of the cabin leaders were scared of June. Aiden wasn't scared of anyone though, even a child of Ares. He just couldn't wrap his head around as to why people were scared of June. Aiden seemed amused and entertained by June.

Sighing, Aiden stepped outside of the Big House. Of course since this thing was probably older then mold growing in the boy's bathroom, it made a loud creaking noise. Aiden couldn't help but groan and cuss at the same time practically at the noise. At least people would know if someone was attacking the Big House.

Picking up a 'hell', Aiden looked up and saw June. It was almost like fate. Aiden's lips turned up into a smile, showing off his adorable smile. "It's me June. No need to kill me," Aiden teased with a light smirk, knowing that his joke was horrible. Aiden took a seat next to June, looking out onto the land of camp. Aiden was wearing a gray beanie, black pants along with a black sweater. It wasn't hot for Aiden. He never got hot. Maybe that's why he was pale, haha.

"Oh thanks for paying attention in there before. Usually no one does," Aiden muttered to June, picking up a small rock on the porch and throwing it, watching it fly in the sky. Making a face, Aiden thought about the llast few meetings where the same thing had happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler

PostSubject: Re: people suck. [greek]   Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:29 pm

June Prenston ♣ -- ares

June's eyes found Aiden as he spoke, and she grinned up at him, feeling a little juvenile at the sight of the Hades boy. "Should I have said 'Hades' instead, Ghost Boy?" June responded, raising her eyebrows at the cabin leader. Getting into a simple conversation was difficult for June, because she liked to do a lot of teasing, but if someone was willing to tolerate her, she usually had a desire to try harder. Unsure how to respond to the son of Hades sitting down next to her, June began biting her thumb's fingernail nervously. She was such a lady. Aiden's admittion surprised the daughter of Ares to say the least. She took her finger away from her mouth and scrunched her eyebrows together. "Smite them. That's what I'd do if I were you. Smite them or send them to your dad." The girl had a lot of respect for the underworld's gods, and most of the Olympians, expect for Ares. She hated her father. And the great thing was, he wanted her dead in return! "No problem. I think what you have to say is smart." Any threat looked good to June, but she wasn't going to say that outloud. She'd rather have Aiden believe what he wanted to believe.

built a wall around my heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekGirl
Elite Writer

PostSubject: Re: people suck. [greek]   Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:52 am

Aiden Jospeh Morti; son of Hades, god of death

Aiden rolled his dark eyes at what June had said. 'Ghost boy.' As if Aiden had never heard that one before. "If you want to tease me, you are going to have to try harder," Aiden said, his lips curving up into a smile. But honestly, he just didn't get it. Didn't understand why people were a bit scared of June. In his eyes, June seemed harmless, just a little rough around the edges almost.

Smite them? Was June kidding? Smiting wouldn't really be good as a son of Hades. Aiden raised an eyebrow, giving June a crazy look. "Smite them? I'm not really sure if that is a great idea though. I don't think people like going to the Underworld by getting sucked into a hole in the Earth," Aiden said, shaking his head a bit. Besides, people were hard to get back from the Underworld. Once you were there, it was hard to come back to the normal world.

Yet, he smiled once again at what June said. It felt nice knowing that someone had listened to Aiden for once. "Thanks again June. It feels nice to know to know that someone listens to me," Aiden mumbled, playing with the end of his necklace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people suck. [greek]   

Back to top Go down

people suck. [greek]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Big House-
Jump to: