Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.] Empty
PostSubject: Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.]   Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:19 pm

I walk a lonely road
The only one I have ever
known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk
alone

Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.] Tumblr_m6dt5zuGvq1rrf9sa
Alec Kieran Whalen
Son of Cratus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec pulls at the straps of his armor, until it's as tight as it goes. He bites down on his lip, drawing blood, as he looks around the scene around him. It was complete chaos, and it is utteraly terrible. Pulling his sword out of his scabbard, Alec runs to the nearest monster. He swings his sword at the monster, and slashes and jabs. Not to mention he dodges the sword. Eventually Alec manages to get a quick jab in, killing the monster.

Wiping his hand's on his armor, Alec steps back and looks at the scene around him. The sight sickened him, he wished this was just a dream. Sadly it wasn't. Alec reaches into his pocket and pulls out his package of ambrosia squares. He takes a moment to stare at them, to make sure this was the right choice. Once he was positive it was, Alec begins walking towards the injured. There were people who deserved this more than him.

Alec walks up to a girl, and stops. He crouches down and looks at her. She was bloody, and obiously very injured. He rips open the package of ambrosia, and grabs one of the squares. He puts it in the girls mouth, and moves her jaw with his hands, to help her chew. He then watches as it works it wonders. After a few minutes Alec stands up. He then moves along the injured until his ambrosia is all gone.

Alec stands once more, and turns back towards the fighing. Rasing his sword, he runs into battle. He pretty much new this could be a suicide mission, but he choose not to think about this. If he died, he would die fighting. Alec raises his sword above his dead and brings it down at the nearest monster. Alec then countines to fight various monsters.

Alec kills a monster, and looks around for another monster. That's when it happens. All of the sudden, Alec feels as if his flesh is being torn off. He looks down, to see the claws pulling off his skin, in it's place was blood. It hurt like hell. At the moment Alec sways back and forth before collapsing on the ground. He then lays there bleeding, badly. He needed ambrosia or nectar, fast.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.]   Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Adelaide was in the midst of complete chaos when she spotted Alec. Her poor Alec with blood gushing out of his back, sickly and pale from the blood loss. She screamed, terrified at the sight of her boyfriend lying on the ground dying. "ALEC!" she yelled, tears welling up at the corners of her eyes. "No, don't leave me. No, you have to stay. I know you will." she whispered, crying. She got down on her knees and held him in her arms. "You'll make it. Please, push on. Don't leave me." she whispered, feeding him a piece of ambrosia. She didn't care about the blood all over her. She just needed him to live. 
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.]   Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Alec's eyes slowly flutter open. Once his visions back in focus, he blinks. He then just stares into her eyes. "Adelaide... go, you don't need to see this"he says softly. He then gently blinks back what looks like tears. As sad as he was, he was not going to cry. Right now Alec needed to be strong. He tilts his head slightly and looks up at her. "You'll be fine, just go. You'll find someone else, someone who's better for you. Someone who deserves you"he says to her.

Alec then gently closes his eyes. His breathing growing heavier, and more ragged. His wound was growing far worse. There was almost no doubt, that he wouldn't be surving. His wound was far to serious. Alec feels the ambrosia in his mouth, and coughs spitting some of it out. He then slowly opens his eyes, and looks at her. "Adeladie, it's no use" he says to her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.]   Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Adelaide sobbed. "No, you're going to live through this. Promise me, please." she said, tears streaming down her face. She shook him, her shirt soaking with his blood. She shook her head, hugging him. "everything's going to be alright? It's going to be alright, Alec." she said. She prayed to the gods, hoping that they would listen. She couldn't just watch him die right in front of her. She couldn't. She would even give her own life up for his. Anything. 

"Alec, hold on. You're not going to die. I'm not going to let you. I-I-I love you." she told him. Despite the monsters running around, the demigods fighting for their own lives, and the swords being swung around, she couldn't hear a thing. She was completely numb, and she couldn't just sit there and let him die. She sobbed, wiping away her tears with her arm. 
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.]   Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Alec coughs spitting out blood. He looks up at Adelaide, tears rolling down his face. He couldn't take this. The pain it was too much. Not to mention seeing Adelaide like this was atleast a hundred times worse than the pain. He slowly shakes his head no. He couldn't handle it. Alec Kieran Whalen could live no more. "I can't"he says quietly.

Alec then stares at her, trying to not blink. "Adelaide, I love you. You were the best thing that has every happened to me. I want you to find someone else, don't spend your days thinking about me. I'm not worth it, I was a jackass. I just want you to live the rest of your life, and have fun."he says softly. He then closes his eyes, and breaths heavily. In a very feeble voice he says, "I love you" and with that Alec Kieran Whalen takes his last breath.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.]   Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 pm

"No, don't leave me." she whispered, crying. She squeezed his hand and held onto it tightly. She choked back a sob and let the tears stream down her face freely. Adelaide held him close and rethought the moments they had together. Their fights, their dates, everything. It brought tears to her eyes and made her want to yell and scream. She hated sitting there and watching him die. She couldn’t bear to see him die right there. But she would never forgive herself if she just left him.

“I love you too. Nobody’s ever going to be able to replace you.” She said, shaking her head. “I’ll see you in Elysium. If I get there…” she trailed off, hoping that they would both be able to see each other in another time. She didn’t know how long she would live. A life of a demigod wasn’t long, and she was sure she could wait. Eternity with Alec sounded sweet. She let out a small sob as he breathed his last breath, and kissed his forehead. “I love you too.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.]   Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone has a end, some come sooner than others. [Cher baby.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: