Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grayson's Box

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Grayson's Box  Empty
PostSubject: Grayson's Box    Grayson's Box  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:19 pm

oGrayson's Box  2vah387c// Howdy. c: This here is a suggestion box specifically for Hephaestus kids to suggest activities/events for our cabin. I can't promise all of them will be possible, however, Grayson will be reviewing the events and trying to carry them out if he agrees that they'd work out and be fun. :D The suggestion style will be in character with a brief ooc description at the top or bottom of the post. Grayson will not reply to every event, but on occasion, if something seems do-able, Grayson will try to set it up. Likewise, he will occasionally write a description on the board of why an event would not work. But keep in mind that, while Grayson may not reply to every event, I'll still be reading them all as the writer. :P So if you have ideas for specifically Hephaestus cabin events, this would be the place to put them.

Bic// With a final twist of his screwdriver Grayson was able to hang his giant-white-board-of-fun in place. The white board was long, about three feet across, and hung on the wall besides his cabin door, where it could be seen from anyone on the outside. That was purposeful, as the board was for the public. Grayson was extremely thankful for having been chosen as cabin leader, and certainly didn't want to let any of his members down. He wanted to hear from them, and try to help them achieve what they wanted. So what better way than to ask the campers themselves what they wanted? A marker with velcro on the back was stuck to a velcro patch he'd attached next to the board using a command strip. With the marker he wrote, "Activity Suggestion Board" in big black letters as neatly as he could, before returning it to its patch, where it stuck to the wall.

Anyone member of the Hephaestus cabin was free to write their ideas on this board, and, since it was next to his room, he'd see it almost regularly, unless he was on a quest or vacation or something of the like. Grayson hoped that this would encourage member participation, so that everyone could help out in making the Hephy cabin the best it could be.

Like he always did as a final step, Grayson moved back and surveyed his work. His hand-writing wasn't perfect, but it would suffice. At least this time it was legible.

After checking out the board and finally nodded his head in silence, noting that it was perfectly straight(O.C.D. made small tasks like this a pain in the butt, as everything had to be top quality), he slid into his room, shutting the door tightly behind him, before moving to his laptop to check his Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Grayson's Box  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayson's Box    Grayson's Box  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:14 am

Cameron walked into his cabin, from the forges having just thought of an idea for his cabin to do. He grabbed the marker from the velcro strip and started to write. "Best creation contest. Person to make the most useful/creative object in the forges, that serves some sort of purpose, wins something."

OOC: In a topic in the forges, each person participating, must roleplay the creation, and either draw a picture of it and upload it, or give a detailed description. No matter which of those you choose, you must describe what it does.

Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Grayson's Box  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayson's Box    Grayson's Box  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:37 pm

ooc// Roleplaying the creation may be hard, especially if you don't know how things are made. Like I'd love for Gray to make a hovercraft, but I couldn't write out the step by step directions of how to actually create one, otherwise I would have made a real hovercraft in person long ago lol. However, a drawing contest might be fun, if we can decide on something specific to draw (like a weapon or car or high-tech easy bake oven or whatever) and then make a poll on who has the best design. Sound like a healthy medium? And we can certainly get more opinions on it. \owo/
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Grayson's Box  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayson's Box    Grayson's Box  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:12 pm

OOC: Yeah, That makes sense maybe without the role playing of it. But we should still be able to enter descriptions of the item. I can't draw worth a hoot, and it would be a shame if I couldn't participate in something i helped think up.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Grayson's Box  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayson's Box    Grayson's Box  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:45 am

Ooc// Absolutely. Currently I have an event in the planning stages, up in the CL Lounge. I'll make a topic for it and sticky it up here so y'all can see what Grayson has been up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grayson's Box  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayson's Box    Grayson's Box  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grayson's Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: