Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] Empty
PostSubject: Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open]   Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:15 am

Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] 8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] Charlie

Slowly, I turned into the Mess Hall. Only it wasn't a Mess Hall anymore. Instead it looked more like a Dance Hall.
Crap.
I wasn't even supposed to be at Camp. I mean, I wasn't a Camper anymore. I was a Hunter, which meant I stayed at Base until we were hunting something. But the fireworks were quite pretty, and very artistic. They showed scenes from so many different times, different myths, different everything. And they could give me inspiration for a new picture.
I couldn't leave now though. Might make me look even stranger, or make me miss the works. So I was staying here until such a time when I moved to the beach.
Pulling off my jacket, I tied it lightly around my waist. It was a pretty simple light green hoodie, covering my top and necklace. My top was a pretty grey cami top, stringy and small, showing off the figure that I hoped I had. As for my bottoms, they were dark denim skinny jeans, and my shoes were simple converse, slightly worn, but comfortable. My hair was tied up in a messy bun, with a red bandanna around it, and I was wearing my usual eye shadow and liner with some light foundation. In my small rainbow colored back pack, I had a six pack of coke, some chocolate, and a small tub of playdoh.
From the bag, I pulled a coke and popped the top. The sound was nearly covered by the noise of people dancing with their boyfriends/girlfriends. They all probably though they were "In love". Love never lasted. It broke apart and fell to bits while the helpless people watched. Everything they ever dreamed for was a lie that our parents had told us. Love was just another word for smitten. And marriage was a kinder word for being stuck with someone until death do they part. Most of the couples here, they wouldn't survive to getting married. Their relationships would slowly start to show cracks, until one day without realizing it, they don't "Love" each other anymore.
One of the reasons I became a Hunter.
Taking a deep sip, I tried to look anywhere but the couples. But it was hard, seeing as though they were nearly everywhere.
It didn't bother me if I was found to be a Hunter instead of a Camper. I mean, I was here for the fireworks and other artistic stuff. Not for the Dance or Pig Roast.
I still couldn't believe I had forgotten that the Mess Hall would be transformed into a Dance Hall. I had walked straight into the mother load of hormones on caffeine. Oh well.
Sitting carefully at the very edge on a small rickety chair, I took another sip of coke, wrinkling my nose at the dancing people.

Charlie's Wardrobe
http://www.polyvore.com/charlies_wardrobe/set?id=44519698

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open]   Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:46 am

Their outfit's:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app

Ara really can't believe Natalie dragged her into this. Just because they were friends doesn't mean that she has the right to drag he into things! "Come on Ara! you look good in that outfit! get into the mess hall! Go to social events for once!" Ara was hesitating, a lot "I don't wan't to!" but much to her chagrin, Natalie pulled her into the mess hall. It was kind of unfair since she was stronger. It was kind of weird for Natalie to wear high tops to a dance, but for her, it was normal, those high-heels really hurt her feet. Ara was stumbling through the mess hall, but it looked more like a dance hall, thanks to those Hebe kids. She sighed. She was in camp since she was born, but she was getting lost. She so owes me for this she thought. She wasn't really looking on where she's going, so she bumped into a girl. "S-Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open]   Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:34 am

Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] Tumblr_m65842MCGa1r7oqmro1_500
Melody Jackson

So come play a song for me on
Your beautiful guitar
Got everyone fallin' in love
Standin' there and lookin' special

Melody was never a girl to play dress up or to be girly and all. But she wore a blue dress, up to her knees and almost looked like a prom dress. Her hair was to the side in a braid into all her blonde long hair. She wasn't wearing a lot of makeup. Just teal nails and lip gloss. And some mascara. She decided to make herself a cup of punch. As soon as she stood on the edge of the floor someone bumped into her. She looked at the girl as Melody had spilled some punch on the floor. "Oh no its fine." Melody said. She tossed her cup in the nearest trash can. She put out her hand as a gesture to shake. "Hi, I'm Melody." she said smiling.

Melody really didn't care getting bumped into. It must've woke Melody up today. She saw another girl nest to the girl that had bumped into Melody. She smiled.

But if I saw you in the pouring rain
The illusion wouldn't be the same
I think you should know
You'd still be strangely beautiful

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open]   Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:59 am

Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] 8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] Charlie

I upturned the can for another drink. Stupid couples. A few more people had just arrived, a little bit over from me. Three girls. Well, I suppose its better than a boy. Or multiple boys.
Their conversation wafted over the heads of everyone, and I actually listened despite myself.
"Come on Ara! you look good in that outfit! get into the mess hall! Go to social events for once!"
The the girl, I took it to be Ara, she knocked into someone. Saying sorry, the blonde girl answered her smiling.
"Oh no its fine. Hi, I'm Melody."
Melody and Ara. Not to mention a girl I didn't know the name of.
I didn't know any of them. Eight years ago, they might not have even been here. Hell, nearly everyone around their age who had been here eight years ago, well they'd be much to old now to be staying at Camp.
After all. I was 25. Okay, so I looked like a seventeen year old. And really, I was. But I should have been 25... if I had never joined the Hunters, then I would be.
It didn't really bother me that I was different to these people. I was older in spirit. It was just that I felt a little out of place at Camp itself. Too many memory's of not fitting in were here.
It was also bad that no-one at the Base had wanted to come with me. Chastity had even refused, but I think it was cause Kaida had warned her that she had the Stomach Flu. She had also said something about a girl called Adara, but I didn't pay that much attention.
Slowly, I took out a piece of gum from my pocket, and popped it into my mouth before opening my bag. The minty taste was quite strange against the taste of Coke. But I took out the playdoh, and kneaded it into a nice softness. Perfect for modeling.
Without even realizing, I got lost in thought, even though I was sitting in the middle of hormone central. Instead I thought about art. Pastels, modelling clay, blue paint. Green paint, my favorite color.

Charlie's Wardrobe
http://www.polyvore.com/charlies_wardrobe/set?id=44519698

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open]   Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:05 pm

"Hey Melody, sorry about your drink." Ara, you really are socially awkward she thought, Ara was unable to say anything, mostly because she doesn't have a lot of experience in talking to people. Seriously?! I can talk to Natalie, but I can't talk to anyone else! Maybe she can only talk to specific people. But either way, she needs to talk to this girl "So, uh..." Ugh! she can't think of anything to say! She should've declined Natalie's offer! but she can't do anything now.
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open]   Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] Tumblr_m65842MCGa1r7oqmro1_500
Melody Jackson

So come play a song for me on
Your beautiful guitar
Got everyone fallin' in love
Standin' there and lookin' special

Melody was silent as she dazed off. As she heard voices she flinched. "Oh, its fine. Honestly, I can get a new one." Melody said. She did not even bother to get a new drink. Then she noticed another girl, not far. She looked at her and smiled. It technically didn't matter about her cup. She didn't care. She didn't no what to say. She looked back at the two girls. "Hey, I like your outfits." She complimented.

But if I saw you in the pouring rain
The illusion wouldn't be the same
I think you should know
You'd still be strangely beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open]   Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing in The Moonlight [Most Definitely Open]
Page 1 of 1