Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dancing With Myself {O P E N}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Dancing With Myself {O P E N} Empty
PostSubject: Dancing With Myself {O P E N}   Dancing With Myself {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:49 am

This song sounds dramatic
But I'm bad at writing words
If you don't speak English
This probably sounds pretty good

Dancing With Myself {O P E N} 2im3w50

Dancing With Myself {O P E N} Tumblr_lntum9hTb31qlhu6xo1_500

I wasn't doing much yet. I was just laughing, talking, and drinking some water. What? It's not water? Please. Well, all I was doing was minding my own business, murmuring 'hototototot' whenever a hot girl came by. She would look my way, either laugh or just ignore me, and then continue on with whatever she was doing.

Then... then my jam came on. And I went out into the middle of the hall and started dancing. It looked a little something liiiikeee...

~Yes. This is my face claim dancing. Thank you Tobuscus. xD~
Dancing With Myself {O P E N} 2660037_o

Then, I basically collapsed on the floor and started laughing. I got up after a while, sweaty, and grabbed a drink. I stood off to the side as another song came on. Oh it's a slow song. I hate songs that are slower than normal. Nggghh.

Oh man I'm out of breath from thinking.

"Ooo wassup gurrrl?" I commented as a girl walked by, who turned and smiled, but continued walking.

Nailed it.

You'd probably think I'm singing
'Bout some pretty serious stuff
But in reality I'm singing about
The lack of stuff I'm singing 'bout

Last edited by Sa5m on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrettMorgan

BrettMorgan

Dancing With Myself {O P E N} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Myself {O P E N}   Dancing With Myself {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Dancing With Myself {O P E N} Tumblr_m455xdWh1K1rq9fqxo1_500
Brett Casey Morgan,

Brett had been looking foreward to this dance. It was her one chance to show off a big talent of hers: Dancing. Brett's feet carried her toward the dance floor. She'd had to get changed after a little incident at the Pig Roast. So, now she wore black skinny jeans, a crop top and wedge sneakers. Brett was in the mood to dance. She moved swiftly, her hair flipping back and forth. Soon enough, the dance floor was under her feet.

Brett dropped to the floor, as a pop song played in the back ground. She popped, then dropped into a split. The song stopped just as she was getting into it. A slow, Taylor Swift song started to play. Brett stopped dancing and sighed, walking towards a chair. She had no one to dance with and frankly, she didn't want to. As Brett was walking toward the blue plastic chair, she heard a comment come from a guy standing off to the side. She rolled her eyes and stopped in her tracks. Stuff like this, is why Brett hated dances sometimes. She trailed back over to the guy and crossed her arms on her chest. Her face had a look of "are you serious?" painted across it.

Brett's Dance Moves:

#outfit
Back to top Go down

Dancing With Myself {O P E N}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Battles-
Jump to: