Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

in the middle ; brett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

in the middle ; brett Empty
PostSubject: in the middle ; brett   in the middle ; brett I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:09 am

ariadne "ari" hale
daughter of apollo

Parties were sometimes one of the top priorities of Ari's list every time another summer comes to an end. Before the number of campers boil down to the ones who stay year-round, there was always a celebration for those who survived another year in this crazy war. Despite the fact the the daughter of Apollo found it highly amusing to be celebrating another summer of life, it really was a big deal for the campers who have been able to last more than three years, such as herself. Every day is surviving a day in a war when you're a demigod whether you like it or not. Nonetheless, Ari was glad they were all able to have fun like this.

Shuffling through the crowd of demigods dancing around the large pig that was slowly turning over a large fire, Ari couldn't help but laugh. The music that seemed to be coming in different direction were probably from her half-siblings one way or another. Finally being able to squeeze her way out of the crowds, the daughter of Apollo shook her head and dusted herself off. Feeling something stinging her hand, Ari looked at it only to notice that a random cut had been placed on the back of her hand. "That was fun." she muttered to herself with a smirk playing on her lips. concentrating on the cut just enough so that the blood went away. Ah, the wonders of being an Apollo child. She liked being social, definitely, but Ari did like to mind her own personal space.

Suddenly noticing the refreshments, her blue eyes shined immediately looking for the drinks. Going straight for a can of soda, she popped it open, and leaned on the plastic fold up table. Her blue eyes scanned over the crowd, trying to see if she could catch any new faces, but none seemed to stand out. Turning to walk towards the Pig Roast itself, Ari heard somebody come up to her. Misjudging how far the person actually was, as Ari turned around, her Sprite accidentally spilled over the other person's shirt as she bumped into them. "Oh my gods, I'm sorry," Ari said, immediately giving the other person a paper towel. "That was my fault."
Back to top Go down
BrettMorgan

BrettMorgan

PostSubject: Re: in the middle ; brett   in the middle ; brett I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:30 am

in the middle ; brett Tumblr_m455xdWh1K1rq9fqxo1_500
Brett Casey Morgan,

Brett had always been a party animal. She loved hanging out with friends and just plain goofing off. Making her way across the green grass, toward the huge "end-of-summer celebration". She'd heard a couple kids in her cabin talking about it, and it seemed pretty fun. And, who doesn't love a pig roast? Brett wore a white v-neck tucked into a black skirt that ended somewhere near mid-thigh. It was comfortable and looked nice enough to go to the dance too. Her chocolate brown eyes scanned the crowd of crazy campers.

A group of children of all ages were dancing to up-beat, pop music, around a roasting pig. It kind of remind Brett of when you would see indians chanting around a fire in those weird history documentaries. She smiled and walked over anyway. Quickly, finding a croup of girls to dance with, she started to just move. Her hips swayed, her hands were in the air and she was having a good time. After a while, her mouth became dry and she was danced out. Her feet dragged across the ground toward the drinks. Brett popped the tab on a can of Crush grape soda and took a small sip before liquid pured down her white shirt.

The fabric became transparent. Brett dropped her soda and struggled to cover her chest and stomach. Her cheeks flushed red and her eyes starred at the grass under her feet. She nodded to the girl. "It's all right." Brett looked up at what was a pretty girl. She instantly thought, "Aphrodite..." "I just need to find another shirt..." Brett looked around for something to cover herself with. Nothing. Just her luck.

Last edited by BrettMorgan on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: in the middle ; brett   in the middle ; brett I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:56 am

ariadne "ari" hale
daughter of apollo

As far as spilling drinks on other people goes, Ari had close to nothing to say about it. Normally, she was relatively careful around others. But then again, she did get a new cut from just being around those dancing kids not too far from where she stood now. It was a good thing that everyone was far too busy minding their own business, not noticing Ari's little mistake back there. She had reputation to keep... not really. Looking up at the girl who she had spilled her drink all over, Ari immediately helped lead her a little bit farther to the sides so fewer people, Aphrodite and Ares kids specifically, would try to be perverts.

"Here take this," Ari said, quickly taking off her most favorite denim jacket. Handing it to the girl, the daughter of Apollo found herself in a loose black tank top with white letters that said "New York City," ripped jeans, and converse with Great Britain's flag as its design. The jacket was rather warm as Ari handed it to the girl, seeing as she is a daughter of the god of the sun, but Ari figured it would help at least cover up the wet spot. "If you roll up the sleeves it shouldn't be too hot," she added, putting her hands on her hips, trying to think.

As Ari studied the girl in front of her with icy blue eyes sharpening in a sort concentration, she immediately noticed her as one of the demigods who stayed in the Hermes cabin, but she wasn't sure wether or not she was claimed or not. The girl didn't seem to be too much of a Hermes kid, and Ari should be one to know. Sticking out her hand for a shake, Ari smiled softly. "I'm Ari, daughter of Apollo," she finally intoduced herself.
Back to top Go down
BrettMorgan

BrettMorgan

PostSubject: Re: in the middle ; brett   in the middle ; brett I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:05 pm

in the middle ; brett Tumblr_m455xdWh1K1rq9fqxo1_500
Brett Casey Morgan,

Brett gratefully took the denim jacket. It was nice. She made a mental note to buy a denim jacket. "Thank you so much." Brett slipped on the jacket, buttoning it up to cover her exposed chest. And it didn't help that she was wearing a lime green bra. She smiled, hugged herself to keep warm. "I don't think I need to do that." She chuckled. "The pop was kind of cold..." Brett smiled and shook the girls hand. "Brett, suspected daughter of Apollo or Terpsichore." Her hand's slid to her hips, her finger's digging into her nearly flat stomach.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: in the middle ; brett   in the middle ; brett I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:48 am

ariadne "ari" hale
daughter of apollo

Ari smiled and nodded. It was only right that pop would be cold. The daughter of Apollo shrugged as she thanked her. "It was nothing; I was the one who spilled it on you and all," she said with a small smile. This definitely was more than just embarassing for the girl who now wore her jacket but it was for Ari as well. Realizing that she was unclaimed, Ari pursed her lips, remembering the first few months when she was in camp. It was fun but also slightly annoying. "Might be Apollo, huh? Awesome!" she laughed slightly. It was always nice to have more half brothers and sisters in Ari's mind. But then she also realized that Brett she could've been Terpsichore too. "I suppose it's safe to say you can dance, then? That's awesome," she commented with a smile. "I can't dance for my life. You should teach me sometime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the middle ; brett   in the middle ; brett I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the middle ; brett
Page 1 of 1