Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Snowball Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Snowball Room Empty
PostSubject: Snowball Room   Snowball Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Snowball Room Ice-hotel

Snowball Room

This is the Khione cabin's most spacious room for guy campers. almost identical to the Wolf Pack Room, two rows of six beds make twelve living spaces, with two bathrooms at the back on either side. Six closets line the front wall, furthest from the entrance, which means two campers per closet. To register for this room (remember, male only), you must enter your character's name below and it will be put on the list. Remember, always last name, first name. For this one, to register for the room put lastname, firstname. [insert link to character page here].

TEMPLATE BY BEE at CAUTION 2.0

Last edited by Houdini on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Snowball Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowball Room   Snowball Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Residents Row 1

TAYLOR STEVENSON
Taylor is a very cold and harsh person. He try's to be alone, so when people talk to him he try's to make them go away. He can be forward with people when they don't do what he asks. He hates others bothering him when he is trying to do something. When he does meet people that he likes, he becomes very very attached. When he fees an excess of any emotion his the tips of his hair begin to get frost on them.
SKYLER BLAIYNE
Jace is very kind hearted and can make friends with just about anybody. He likes to welcome everybody. Arguing rarely happens with Sky and his friend. Those who are Skyler’s friends are the most important things to him and they are just like family to him. Sky loves hockey and found at a young age that he was good at it.
REID CANTERBURY
Reid is a sporty guy. He loves any type of sport. His favorite is track because he loves to run and swimming is also a favorite. He is a jumpy kid like his sister. He likes to make friends and loves to be happy. You never see a frown on his face, but when you do you know that something bad has happen. He always tried to help people be happy as well. He likes to play around too much and sometimes when he teases his sister he goes over the line, but she knows. So don't get crazy when he says something evil to her. He's just playing around.

FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.
FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.
FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.

coded by simone @ caution 2.0

Last edited by Brennasaurus on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Snowball Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowball Room   Snowball Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Residents Row 2

FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.
FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.
FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.

FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.
FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.
FIRST LAST
AGE.
Personality.

coded by simone @ caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Snowball Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowball Room   Snowball Room I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Snowball Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowball Room   Snowball Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Snowball Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowball Room   Snowball Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:47 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snowball Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowball Room   Snowball Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowball Room
Page 1 of 1