Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

Where the Wind Blows [private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer

PostSubject: Where the Wind Blows [private]   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:07 pm

*[Katherine Daisy May]*
Daughter of Eleos
"Can I help you at all, maybe?"
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56445597

Kate was sitting on the shore of the beach, doing nothing in particular. Her hair was in it's normal loose ringlets that were flowing past her small shoulders. She wore a brown colored jacket, a floral shirt, skinny jeans, and her favorite Toms. The demigod also carried around her shoulder bag, carrying various things from paper to granola bars.

Her light blue eyes looked at the smooth waves flowing on the sandy beach, not really wanting to go in. It was a crisp evening, and the last thing Kate wanted to do was get wet. Pressing her jacket closer to her body, the demigod thought of what other people were doing. Training, eating, sleeping maybe? Kate would help somebody, but she had already given some of her old shoes to the younger kids at camp who liked them. Hearing the children squeal at her shoes made the demigod feel complete.

The girl perked up at the sound of another's feet on the sand. A smile spread across her face as she waited to see who it was. The wind picked up slightly, making her hair blow across her face. None the less, Kate watched to see who it was. Maybe she knew the person, and could help them in a way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wind Blows [private]   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 am

I look across the water. It was beautiful tonight. I wrap my dark blue jacket around me. Why was I here again? Shrugging to myself I wish I'd put something warmer on. My blue jacket, a soft, blue shirt with CAMP HALF BLOOD on it, and short jeans. Why was I here again? I could be practicing archery or something. I shot arrows all day now I should do something else. I see a girl. She looked nice enough. "Hey. My name's Taylor. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moon
Elite Writer

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wind Blows [private]   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:14 pm

*[Katherine Daisy May]*
Daughter of Eleos

Kate gave the girl one of her genuine smiles and motioned for her to come over and sit. "I'm Katherine Daisy May, but call me whatever you please!" the demigod yelled across a few yards of distance, hoping that Taylor would be able to hear her. The wind was still strong, and could've swept away Kate's words of welcome.

"Eleos, what about you?" Kate asked, her volume decreasing slightly. She didn't want to hurt her voice by screaming over the already howling wind currents. Smoothing the sand next to her, the demigod waited for Taylor to come over and sit. Katherine always liked making new friends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wind Blows [private]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:19 pm

I sit down next to her and say, "It's nice to meet you Kate. My father is Hypnos. God of sleep and stuff. Eleos... Eleos... Gods I forgot again. I can be forgetful. Who is Eleos again. Not meaning to offend..." I secretly crossing my fingers that she doesn't get irritated. I already trained enough today. Another fight would be over kill.

The wind picked up again and it made my hair go crazy. Trying to tame it behind my ears it flew crazy again. "Why is the wind so crazy today? It makes horrible archery conditions." I say with a smile. I wrap my jacket tighter. I don't like the cold.

~Omgosh! Your thing is Taylor Swift! Woo!!! I made this charrie look like her and named her Taylor after Taylor Swift.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moon
Elite Writer

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wind Blows [private]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:30 pm

*[Katherine Daisy May]*
Daughter of Eleos

Kate smiled and scooted over a bit more, giving the demigod next to her plenty of room. "I see, that's cool." she said with an interested grin. Katherine was looking forward to getting to know Taylor, if she let her. The demigod loved meeting new friends, and helping them however she can. "Oh, no offense taken." Kate said with a smile. She was used to people not knowing who Eleos was. She wasn't a popular Greek Figure. "She is the spirit of mercy." Kat said with a soft smile. She would always have a tender spot for her mom in her heart.

The demigod looked at the shoreline as she heard Taylor say something about the wind being so strong. "Oh, I don't know. It of blowing rather hard, isn't it?" Kate said, before a thought occurred to her. Pulling a thin sweatshirt out of her leather knapsack, she offered it to Taylor. "Are you cold? I have an extra."

OCC:I love Taylor Swift! She's my idol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wind Blows [private]   Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 pm

"Oh ya! Right! Hypnos isn't usually popular. Some of my half siblings sleep all day. That annoys me. I don't really act like that. People don't always believe me that I'm the daughter of Hypnos. That really annoys me." I said smiling a little. I twiddle with zipper thinking about when I was first claimed, over a year ago.

"I'm okay. Thanks for offering. I'm just more of a warm weather gal. I'm glad the the next Olympics is in Rio. I get a little off in my shot when it's cold. Like today, I only hit the center twice out of three..." I said then realize I hadn't made any sense. I bite my lip and look around waiting for her to ask a question.

~Mine too! This charrie is from a dream of mine and for some reason she was Taylor Swift so I named her Taylor and she looks like Taylor Swift too. Except younger and in blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Wind Blows [private]   

Back to top Go down

Where the Wind Blows [private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1