Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Title [Brenny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Title [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Title [Brenny]   Title [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Title [Brenny] Tumblr_m8ffz0t47k1qcapglo1_500Title [Brenny] Tumblr_m8ituomQhh1qlyrm7o3_250
Remember all the things that you and I did first
And now you're doing them with her
You got me got me like this like this

Valerie was in her pink bikini swimming. She slowly walked near shore. She walked in. When Valerie saw a wave she dived right in. Getting drenched. Pulling her hair to the side, Valerie went under the water again, being towered over by a wave. Val was rather quiet today. She was usually blabbering andy talking her mouth off. But not today. Seeing another wave, she let the wave take control of her. As she was floating, she noticed someone else. Diving under water, Valerie held her breath for ten seconds. Noticing a boy when she came above water, she smiled. "Hey." She she said smiling. She didn't go back under. She didn't want to be rude or anything. She stayed above water instead. "Names Valerie. Daughter of Aphrodite." She added.

Not saying anything, Valerie stood there moving her arms and legs. She dipped her head back a little. Facing, the person again, she smiled widely. As she was waiting for a reply, Valerie smiled brighter. "And who are you?" She added.

And now you're taking her to every restaurant
And everywhere we went, come on!
You got me got me like this

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Title [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title [Brenny]   Title [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Title [Brenny] Tumblr_m26il5ZiYQ1rsfoq6o1_500
~~~Rory Title [Brenny] _lightbulb__revamp_by_CookiemagiK Title [Brenny] _lightbulb__revamp_by_CookiemagiK Stanburg~~~
//Give me just a second I, I need to get my story straight
My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the empire state
My seat has been taken by some sunglasses, asking 'bout a scar and
\\

Rory felt the heat of the sun beat down upon his sun-tan-lotioned bare shoulders as he stood in front of the beach. He always returned here every afternoon for a small swim before dinner, and it was always a very serene time for Rory. Peaceful and relaxing, just moving to the movements of the waves. He could already imagine them, pushing him backwards, as he would try to float over the top.
Snapping back to reality with a blink, Rory took off his sunglasses and squinted out into the ocean, taking a few hot steps on the wet sand, slightly cooler than the sun-dried sand. Finally, when he reached the water the cool water splashed his feet and he waded out deeper, the water cooling him off with each step. Finally when he was waist deep, he took a plunge and kicked out his strong arms and legs, resisting the push of the waves on him. When he resurfaced, his brown hair was even darker from the water. Rory glanced over his shoulder, hearing a small voice next to him call hey. A small girl about his age was treading water next to him, a friendly smile stuck upon her face. Rory returned the gesture and nodded.
"Yeah, I could pretty much tell the god parent," he said, winking. Always flirting, Rory was. "I'm Rory, son of Athena by the way," he introduced himself.

//Tonight, we are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter, than the sun
\\
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Title [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title [Brenny]   Title [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Title [Brenny] Tumblr_m8k30lc4Ys1rri3bmo1_500
And now you're doing them with her
You got me got me like this like this

Valerie couldn't help blushing and smiling. I raised my eyebrows winking. "Your not to shabby yourself Rory." I said biting my lip. Valerie blushed brighter as see played with her hair, curling it. She let out a chuckle, she couldn't help it. "So, what are you doing here. Not to be rude, but I meant like you know? Right? Or am I just being dumb?" She asked. She kicked her feet in the water, not out of water to stay from sinking.Valerie looked at her chipped, sky blue nails. Waiting for a reply, Valerie giggled a bit. Giggling soft though.

And everywhere we went, come on!
You got me got me like this

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Title [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title [Brenny]   Title [Brenny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title [Brenny]
Page 1 of 1