Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!

HomeFAQSearchCalendarGalleryMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Share | 

A Match Into Water {R E D}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: A Match Into Water {R E D}   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:22 pm

I've got the whole world in front of me
Kellin Harris, Son of Harmonia

Kellin sat near the shore of the beach. It was good to get away sometimes, even from the wife and kid. He loved them both to death, but he still had a reputation to keep up! He knew every camper, and at least made acquaintances with them. He tried talking and making friends with every camper, that's just how he was. You never know, a simple "Hello" and a smile could save a life. is what he always said, and has stuck to it ever since he could walk and talk. He knew the camp like the back of his hand, he could make his way around blindfolded. That's what happened when your father leaves you at a camp since the day you were born. He knew his mother loved him, but absolutely resented his father. Breaking this train of thought, Kellin started skipping rocks into the water.
I'm not letting go, there's no way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Match Into Water {R E D}   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:24 pm

ariadne "ari" hale
daughter of apollo

Ari had always been one to be a rebel and sneak away right before cabin inspections. She hated them, and didn't feel like cleaning this specific day. In fact, all she wanted to do today was relax on the beach, which is exactly what she was going to do now. Pushing a strand of hair away from her face, Ari carried her beach towel with one hand her iPod in the other. By the time she had reached the sandy shores, the demigod had her sunglasses in front of her eyes and the sun shining down. A smile crept it's way onto her face; no one was here, perfect. It was only natural that no one would be, it was cabin inspections.

Walking closer to the water, Ari noticed that she actually wasn't alone. At first look, she thought it was just some other regular camper or newbie even, but as she studied him, she recognized him as Kellin, son of Harmonia or, more accurately to Ari, "Big Brother". Lazily dropping her towel not far from where the Son of Harmonia was, Ari walked up to him with a smile on her face. "Someone's taking a break, hmm?" she asked, knowing he was usually with his wife and new-born child. Brown eyes shined under the welcoming sunlight as she sat next to Kellin. Noticing skipping rocks, she tried to do it herself, but failed miserably as her rock sunk the moment it hit the water. She scoffed in amusement, shaking her head. "What's been up, Kellin?" she asked, causally.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A Match Into Water {R E D}   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 pm

I've got the whole world in front of me
Kellin Harris, Son of Harmonia

Kellin heard a familiar voice, looked up and smiled. "Ari! Yeah, I needed a little time away, I haven't been to the beach in a while. It feels good to get away." He spoke, outstretching his arms toward Ari and pulling her into a close embrace. He held her close, like she was a daughter of his own, even though she was deemed, 'Baby sister'. Keeping her in the embrace, he said "So, Baby sis, any boys that I need to ward off? Any boys I have to kill- I mean mame." He laughed innocently, finally letting Ari go. He patted the top of her head and smiled. He liked watching her grow up. not in a creepy pedofilish way, but in a way that a father likes watching his little girl grow. As he waited for her answer, he picked up another rock and skipped it across the water.
I'm not letting go, there's no way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Match Into Water {R E D}   Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 pm

ariadne "ari" hale
daughter of apollo

She nodded and smiled a bit as her "Big Brother" hugged her in a tight embrace. The shine in her eyes were hidded behind her sunglasses as she listened to Kellin talk. She had always liked his voice for some odd reason; it had always mady her feel calm at some points. THe possibilities were few as to why, but the probability was because he was a son of Harmonia. By the time he asked if he needed to ward off any boys, Ari couldn't help but laugh lightly. "No, no," she answered truthfully, a smile placed of her lips. "No boys whatsoever, trust me." As he finally pulled away, Ari leaned back using her hands as support. She had always admired Kellin in more ways than one. In a way, he reminded her of her step-brother except much more fun.

Noticing that h was skipping rocks, Ari picked one up and tried to do it, but failed miserably as her rock sunk into the ocean's floor. Shaking her head, she just shrugged it off. "So, how are the wife and kid?" she asked curiously. She knew he wanted to just relax right now, but Ari wanted to pester him a bit, just as any little sister should do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Match Into Water {R E D}   

Back to top Go down

A Match Into Water {R E D}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1