Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello, I'm Samantha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Swims

Hello, I'm Samantha Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm Samantha   Hello, I'm Samantha I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Hello. I'm Samantha!

Samantha here, but don't call me Sam. It's sounds too much like a boy's name. I like Samantha, but I allow people to call me Sammy. Jess (currently Deutsche Gretel) and I are good friends, and she was the one who introduced me to the site. I would like to thank her for that because this place seems really cool.

I have knowledge on roleplaying and HTML code, as you can see. I look forward to roleplaying here with everyone. At age fifteen, I have three years roleplaying experience and it is something I love and think of as a hobby.

Another thing about me that you should know, is that I love movies and the occasional book. I usually go to Jess before buying and/or reading a book because she loves reading so much and I value her opinion. It['s actually one of the few things she has an opinion on. Some of our favorite books are Divergent (veronica Roth), Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling), Percy Jackson (Rick Riordan), The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins), and Cassandra Clare's shadowhunter series'.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

The newbie,
Samantha

Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Samantha   Hello, I'm Samantha I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi Sam, Welcome to CHB
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Samantha   Hello, I'm Samantha I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:19 am

Hi Samantha Welcome to CHB! We're a family here, with the natural bickering and craziness. :D My name is Fudge. Yeah, just Fudge. :D Oh yeah, oh yeah, I love your HTML. Gimme some. xD

Again, I'm Fudge welcome to CHB! excited We're all excited to meet you.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Samantha   Hello, I'm Samantha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Samantha
Page 1 of 1