Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Solution.

Go down 
+2
Sniggle
jessica
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

A Solution. Empty
PostSubject: A Solution.   A Solution. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:37 am

Recent event have taken place, and I along with so many other members and contributors to the site, think they should stop. I made a similar speech last year when a similar thing happened, and I feel as though it is my duty to write another one and try to save the site from further destruction. This is violence. Violence should not and cannot be solved with more violence, but with peace. So, I will now talk about a few of the recent events, and the problems with them that really need to stop. Now, before I start discussing some of the topics, I would like to apologize in advance if I say something bluntly or say something that offends you and others.

The first issue of the year I would like to talk about is the new group that has been recently added. I’m not going to bash these people or what they do, but seriously, I’m tired of YOU doing it. Members complained that the staff wasn’t accepting characters fast enough, but then when they create a new group that will solve that, you all complain? Seriously, make up your minds, already. Either you want your characters accepted fast or you don’t.

The second issue I would like to mention would have to be The Third Party. It was suggested that we have an advisor thats purpose was to make sure the admin keep on track and make sure they’re focused on planning stuff for the forum. This person would also encourage the admin and join in on ideas and planning. They would not have any power over the admin, but simply monitor them. Half of the site was for this idea, and half of it was against it. Another thing I don’t get, is that members complained about the staff not getting stuff done “fast enough”. Again, you either want the stuff planned faster, or you don’t, Make up your minds already. This topic in particular has caused a lot of argument and controversy that I believe needs to stop.

I previously wasn’t going to talk about this topic until I had a conversation with an admin, late last night. Thirdly, let’s talk about the staff wipe poll and the topic regarding the cheating. There was a poll added, anonymously wanting to know how many members wanted a staff wipe. Again the votes were about fifty-fifty. Then, a topic came up regarding cheating on the poll. Multiple screen shots were posted, showing the proof of the cheating. Later, Sno received a PM from one of her members on The Hunger Games forum, stating that they were uncomfortable with the screen shots, and would like them to be taken down. Also, THG has copyright and the screen shots were taken without permission from THG. So, the forum could either be sued or shut down. I asked the admin staff if they would please edit the screen shots out of the posts, but no. The admin refused, even though the forum was at stake.

So, what are you going to do? Are you going to stand around and watch the site fall apart, although it might not even be around in a few hours, or are you going to stand up and do something? I don’t want this site to be torn apart because of these things, nor do I want the forum to be deleted. Again, I apologize if I offended anyone. I didn’t mean to, but some things had to be stated to get the point across. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

A Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Solution.   A Solution. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:19 pm

The pictures WERE taken down after that, actually.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

A Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Solution.   A Solution. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Well, I haven't checked. I kind of wrote this yesterday xD

EDIT/ and actually, there's one, in the staff wipe poll that you didn't take down.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

A Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Solution.   A Solution. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Yeah I was gonna say that, it now says "Taken down due to threats of legal action by Sno" in the spoilers. Would be more formal to have put "Taken down by request of THG Staff due to copyright and member complaint" since that's what it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

A Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Solution.   A Solution. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Sno made a threat that if we didn't take down the pictures, he'd have legal action taken to get the site shut down. So that's what I wrote.

And the last picture is now gone as well.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

A Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Solution.   A Solution. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

A Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Solution.   A Solution. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Sno informed you that if they weren't taken down there would be legal action, but I was the one who requested their removal, not him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

A Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Solution.   A Solution. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:15 am

What's your point?

I mean, honestly. They're taken down. You don't need to fuss over them.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

A Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Solution.   A Solution. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 am

Cher wrote:
They're taken down. You don't need to fuss over them.

/nods nods. A Solution. 937051527
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

A Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Solution.   A Solution. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Aye, they are. No need~

And very nice speech Jess, as they always are. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Solution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Solution.   A Solution. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Solution.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: