Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New subforum

Go down 
4 posters

Do you want a guides forum?
Er mer gerhd yers er der (yes)
New subforum I_vote_lcap91%New subforum I_vote_rcap
 91% [ 21 ]
NOPE.
New subforum I_vote_lcap9%New subforum I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Yes, but...(reply to topic with idea)
New subforum I_vote_lcap0%New subforum I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, but...(reply to topic with idea)
New subforum I_vote_lcap0%New subforum I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

New subforum Empty
PostSubject: New subforum   New subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:58 pm

A subforum for guides/tutorials. We could move the guide to a well rounded character there, put the canon guide in there, any rp guides can go in there, plus anyone will be free to make their own helpful guide to put in there...as long as it's writing, site or chb related, of course! As helpful as a guide to macaroni making might help me(lol I'm cooking impaired), this section would not be the place for it. But guides on how to make long posts, or how to come up with character names, or even how to write Percy Jackson fanfiction would be perfectly welcomed here! Even parody guides, like how to anger Ares in five easy steps. :D

Yay or nay?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

New subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New subforum   New subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Its a good idea, plus it will have topics to use for reference when someone asks a question about roleplaying
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
dean
Experienced Poster

New subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New subforum   New subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Gazimu wrote:
Its a good idea, plus it will have topics to use for reference when someone asks a question about roleplaying
AGREEDYO :D
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

New subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New subforum   New subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 pm

I should mention that I set the poll to last 5 days. \owo/
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

New subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New subforum   New subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:09 pm

I think these guides are amazing. I have read several of them, and they are pretty much the best things since sliced bread. So of course I am going to vote YES.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

New subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New subforum   New subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Idk man, sliced bread is really, really good.

But you're right, the apps have been phenomenal. And with any luck, this'll promote more of these types of guides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New subforum   New subforum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New subforum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: