Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Locked in the bathroom [p r i v a t e--To Zan] (Dark topic, read at your own risk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Locked in the bathroom [p r i v a t e--To Zan] (Dark topic, read at your own risk) Empty
PostSubject: Locked in the bathroom [p r i v a t e--To Zan] (Dark topic, read at your own risk)   Locked in the bathroom [p r i v a t e--To Zan] (Dark topic, read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:18 am

Locked in the bathroom [p r i v a t e--To Zan] (Dark topic, read at your own risk) Charlie

It was eleven weeks since Charlie found out she was pregnant. It was strange to say, but she already loved the baby. She was beginning to love the fact that from this point on, she would never be alone.
The news was a shock at first. In the beginning of the process, she was completely against the idea of having a baby. Charlie didn't ever see herself as a mother, and she was so young, so this news of her pregnancy came as an unwanted surprise. Charlie also knew Cameron didn't want to have a baby yet. After all, they'd only been together for a few months. Charlie sighed and placed her hands on her stomach. She'd thought she was having issues the previous week, but when she asked a doctor about it over the phone he said that it wasn't uncommon and she shouldn't worry. However, as her hands rested on her stomach, she suddenly grew worried. A sharp pain surged through her body. It felt like someone was stabbing through her back and into her stomach. Was this normal? She'd had cramps before, but this was insane.
She suddenly knew that she had to go to the bathroom, and fast....
"Charlie! Charlie get out of the damn bathroom people have to go!" The son of Iris pounded on the door as he spoke. But Charlie wasn't going to answer. The boy groaned and threw his hands up in defeat. "I give up! I'm peeing in the bush!"
A girl knocked lightly on the door. "...Charlie? Charlie are you alright?"
Charlie felt her hands shaking. Tears streamed down her face and she felt hot, like she was burning up. "Go away!" she screamed. She screamed at the top of her lungs and threw the nearest object, which happened to be a hairbrush, at the door. The brush broke in two, and Charlie choked out a sob. She could hear murmuring outside, but it was muffled and she was in a daze. Everything was muffled. It felt like she was in a room made of clouded glass, but the room was steadily growing smaller. It was closing in on her, causing her to squish herself more and more as she struggled to push the walls away. She felt trapped, and alone. Completely alone.
"Maybe we should find that boyfriend of hers? Maybe he can get her out or something.." the girl mumbled. The boy looked up and groaned. "I have to piss, I'll try anything." With that he stormed off to go find Cameron, Son of Zeus.
Charlie though she heard something, and it made her heart stop. Boyfriend. She let out a loud series of sobs and buried her face in her blood covered hands. She was shaking, she felt weak. She mustered up strength and screamed with all her might. "Don't get him! Don't get Cameron! I can't tell him I can't. I can't tell him I'll...I..." her voice faded into more sobs as tears soaked her cheeks. She felt dazed. Dazed and alone.
The door to the bathroom creaked open and there Charlie sat, curled up on the floor of the bathroom. Her hair was raggedy and tangled. It stuck out in places and was matted and wet in others. Her face was soaked with tears and remains of the blood she had on her hands. Her clothes, which were once clean, were now bathed in crimson. Red covered the floor, her clothes, her face and her hands. Crimson red was everywhere, except for one spot among the pool of crimson. It was a small, pink and beige mass. It was hard to make out what it was, but Charlie knew. Charlie knew that she was alone, completely alone.
With tear filled, black eyes, Charlie looked up at Cameron. He was so strong, so stable. Then again, she thought she was too. So how would he handle this? How could she bare to let him see her this way? Charlie opened her mouth to speak but just a sob came out. She turned her gaze to the floor where the pool of crimson and the mass of beige lay. As her gaze landed on the pool, as her gaze landed on what would have been her child, Charlie couldn't take it. Her stomach lurched and she felt its contents heave their way up. She turned to the side, emptying the vomit onto the floor. It burned her throat and mouth, and the taste of it made her cringe. Her breathing came quickly, but as her gaze once again settled on the scene before her, the room became silent. She spoke. Her voice was a whisper, almost inaudible.
"...W-Why is there so much blood?"

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

Locked in the bathroom [p r i v a t e--To Zan] (Dark topic, read at your own risk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: