Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So as you see

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

So as you see Empty
PostSubject: So as you see   So as you see I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:51 am

Hi everyone. I would love to have some drama in my role playing. Read on if you want drama.

Basically, I like to have my character, Meiko [currently inactive] killed, and have Meira, her cousin, join Kronos into grief of losing Meiko, whom she'd tried to search for years. Now, I need one person, or two, to have Meiko killed.

Now how would I have Meiko killed?

It's basically easy. The thread would be Off Campus, and Meiko would have to be wandering around and encounters a gang disguised [true form is werewolves]. Two/One demigod would see her, and bam, tried to save her, and narrowly succeeded.

After, they would bring Meiko into the infirmary. There she would die, but Meira managed to see her before Meiko passed on. Meira would lose her sanity, and blame the demigods who tried to save Meiko for her death.

Next, while Meira is on the Burial Grounds, weeping for Meiko, the demigod/s would arrive, saying condolence and explaining. Meira would not listen, and attack instead. Meira would fail to beat the demigod/s, and walked away bleeding.

So that's basically it. The whole plot, which would be several threads.

I need one demigod, or two actually. It could be anyone. One that is helpful, but when blamed for what he/she did not do would go angry.

Anyone interested? See, it's dramatic.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Nevermore

Nevermore

So as you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: So as you see   So as you see I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Hey! I know we haven't chatted before but my character Helena would be able to help fit the plot. I love drama and since she is a Daughter of Apollo, I think she would want to help. She's also inexperienced in fighting so despite her best efforts she wouldn't be able to fully protect your character.

I'm free to help you!
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

So as you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: So as you see   So as you see I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:44 pm

!Hey! could I use Elena for it? I haven't used her for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

So as you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: So as you see   So as you see I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:34 am

All right!

Helena is good for this, since Meiko is a daughter of Apollo and so Helena can recognize her.

Elena is also good. She might be the one who would attack back when Meira attacked.

I'll PM you the thread links shortly. :D Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

So as you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: So as you see   So as you see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So as you see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: