Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh topic [ML]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Oh topic [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Oh topic [ML]   Oh topic [ML] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Oh topic [ML] Shay-mitchell-300x400
Remember all the things that you and I did first
And now you're doing them with her
You got me got me like this like this

Valerie was by the beach in her short white shorts and a floral top with no sleeves. She was wearing a little bit of makeup. Just lipstick and blush. Val walked by with her sandals and came close to where the tide came in. Valerie kept walking. SHe stopped for a moment to look at the sunset. The sun was just setting. She loved when the sun would set. It looked so gorgeous and fascinating. She slowly looked down to her polka dotted pink and white nails. I sighed. "You had to chip again!" She mumbled. Val's nails always chipped. She was very good. She has a bad habit of picking her nails though.

She began to walk again. her eyes were down and she wasn't paying attention to her direction. Val bit my lip getting some lip stick on my teeth. She turned around taking it off with my nail again. I turned back around and began to walk. Slowly, Valerie bumped into a shoulder. Of someones. "Oh, hey. I'm sorry!" She Said. Valerie was always bumping into people. Such a klutz. I looked up at the boy. "Oh hey! I'm Valerie." I added.

And now you're taking her to every restaurant
And everywhere we went, come on!
You got me got me like this

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Oh topic [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh topic [ML]   Oh topic [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Oh topic [ML] Tumblr_m580co4ont1roxph2o1_500
Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nolan walks into the beach, ready for a nice swim. You could tell that by how he was dressed. He was wearing a simple, light weight plain tee shirt. For bottoms Nolan had on a pair of bright blue swim trunks. On his feet he wears a pair of flip-flops. On his face, were pearched a pair of black framed Ray-Ban sunglasses. It was a very simple outfit, perfect for time at the beach. Nolan was also holding a towel over his shoulder.

He walks down the beach a ways, and stops. He takes his towel and spreads it out on the ground. Nolan then kicks off his flip-flops, on the towel. He grabs the bottom of his shirt and pulls it over his head. He folds the shirt and places it on the towel. Nolan then takes off his sunglasses and folds them gently placing them on the towel.

He turns around to head into the water, and bumps into a girl. "I'm so sorry"he says to her. He then rubs his shoulder with his hand. "I'm Nolan, and you are?"he asks her, his british accent slightly visable. He figured he'd might as well start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Oh topic [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh topic [ML]   Oh topic [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Oh topic [ML] 072412-shay-mitchell-pretty-little-liars-preview-623

Val had a surprised look on her face and giggled. "Valerie like I said before!" She said. Valerie noticed he had a british accent, almost. Nolan looked firmiluar. Val smiled. She put out her hand as a gesture to shake. She tapped my foot quietly getting some sand around my toes. It stuck to her lower ankle. "Oh, it was totally my fault. Hey, so who's your god parent? Mines Aphrodite." She said. Why not make a conversation? Val thought. Socializing was her thing. Blabber mouth.

In Valerie's mind, Nolan was cute. She smiled widely showing her white teeth through. Valerie looked at the waves of the ocean then back at Nolan. The breeze of the ocean rushed through her hair. Making it move in the wind. She pushed it behind her ear. Valerie stood there waiting for an answer quietly. She was never quiet. Never.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Oh topic [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh topic [ML]   Oh topic [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Nolan sighs and awkwardly rubs the back of his left shoulder with his right hand. He really wanted to swim, like really bad. Though he wasn't sure if it would be rude. He bites his lip thinking of a way in which he could just go swim. "Uh my dad is Hermes"he says softly. Aphrodite hm? That was awkward, most of the Aphrodite cabin doesn't like Nolan. Ever since he'd pranked their cabin, they'd hated him. He looks out at the water, a longing look in his eye. "Want to swim?"he asks her.

Nolan then slowly starts to walk in the water. He walks until the water is up to his knees. He then stops walking and just stands there. He waits for Valarie to say yes, or to decline his offer. Hopefully she'd say yes, otherwise he'd look rude.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Oh topic [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh topic [ML]   Oh topic [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Oh topic [ML] Tumblr_m88dyvXO7g1rxd1mjo1_500Oh topic [ML] Tumblr_m8aa14MABB1rxb7yno1_500

Val smiled. "Sure." She said. Luckily, her shorts were short so she could go in, just not into not to deep of water though. Wait a sec? Valerie thought. Did he say son of Hermes? Val really wash't in the mood or a prank. Val began to walk towards Nolan going in up to the point were the water couldn't touch my shorts, but up to my thigh. "Nolan, I'm not in the mood for a prank today." Val said giggling walking towards him. I stopped and smiled and looked to the waves. "So whats up. Anything new?" she asked him. I walked over to the left then to the right. There was sand touching my toes as I rubbed my feet on the sand touching edges of sharp shells and rocks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh topic [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh topic [ML]   Oh topic [ML] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh topic [ML]
Page 1 of 1