Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

CHB Olympics~

Go down 
2 posters

So?
Aw hell no.
CHB Olympics~  I_vote_lcap0%CHB Olympics~  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fo sho, I liek this idea almost as much as I liek mudkipz.
CHB Olympics~  I_vote_lcap64%CHB Olympics~  I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
... wut
CHB Olympics~  I_vote_lcap36%CHB Olympics~  I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

CHB Olympics~  Empty
PostSubject: CHB Olympics~    CHB Olympics~  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:06 pm

So, I don't know how many people are aware of this, but at the moment my great country [[Britain]] is hosting a world-wide sporting event called The Olympics. Now, I was thinking we don't have many events going on at the moment, so I thought that after Cabin Leader elections are over, we could have a Camp Half Blood Olympics, except instead of countries we have Cabins. For example, instead of Team China, we'd have Team Poseidon, so on so forth.
Some of you may ask "yo, how the hell will this work? Way too complicated yo." Well, I have no idea why you're all gangstas all of a sudden, but I'll try and explain it. What could happen is that people nominate their characters for a certain CHB-related event [[eg. Archery, Chariot Racing, Foot Races etc]]. Now, there can only be TWO characters from each cabin participating in the race, so what cabin leaders will have to do is put the names of all the nominated characters into a random name generator, like this one and spin twice. Whichever two are picked are the ones that participate. Now, to make the winners of the events fair, an independent person, with no characters participating in the events will use said generator and spin three times. The three names that are selected will be the pre-determined Gold, Silver and Bronze. The racers will then roleplay out the race or w/e. I know, I know it sounds complicated, and people might not be bothered with it, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

-- ninja;

Last edited by Ninja Poet on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

CHB Olympics~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHB Olympics~    CHB Olympics~  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:58 pm

I suggested this in the CL Lounge a while ago and I think Katie suggested it before me. Everyone voted against it. But we do have something the CL's are planning for the different cabins, and it does require teams. C: I suggest storing this idea. I'm not sure now is quite the time for it.
Back to top Go down

CHB Olympics~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: