Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk) Empty
PostSubject: I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk)   I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:14 am

I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk) YcnqV

Cookie was with her friend, who happened to also be her distant cousin of some sort, at a frozen yoghurt shop. Well, technically, they were supposed to be buying stationery, until she got distracted, as always, and headed for the dessert shop instead. She stepped into the cool, air-conditioned shop and looked at the menu. Chocolate, of course. Cookie loved chocolate.

I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk) CyaNW

Conrad was used to his friend's behaviour. So when she abruptly changed direction out of the blue, his only thought was, Typical, before following Cookie. He knew better than to make her go to the stationery shop first. Knowing Cookie, she'd then go jabbering on about why couldn't they eat first, and how near that shop was compared to the other, and endless more idle conversations. He did not wish to trigger another rant again, not that day. She was cool to debate with, but sometimes, even the most intelligent would get a headache trying to decipher messy random sentences, which ninety percent of others would have already given up on.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk)   I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:45 am

I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk) Tumblr_m2yg5vkBkR1qfivuvo1_500_large_large
Layla Jessica Mills

Layla came to the yogurt shop for well, yogurt. She liked every kind of yogurt. It was also her favorite food. It was almost like a snack that almost turned into whipped cream. She liked that about yogurt. She stood online until it was her turn to order. When it was she ordered 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla yogurt. She got 2 because her friend Alaska was here, but was sitting at table waiting for her yogurt. She could see her drumming her finger tips on the table. She smiled when she saw two people who looked familiar. She said to them, "Um..Do I know you two?"

I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk) Tumblr_lzuw515GHs1r89wxuo1_500_large
Alaska Jen Jacobson

Alaska was waiting for her yogurt from Layla. She was dying for a sweet treat considering the food at camp was disgusting and not good. She started drumming her finger tips on the table and looked around if she noticed someone. She did notice 2 kids, but didn't bother to go up to them. Then she wondered what was taking so long. She went up to Layla and said, "What's so long? Oh hello." She said the last sentence to the 2 kids.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

I came for yoghurt, and ahemyesstationery, not to entertain a bunch of monsters. (Pinkk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: