Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eh, Forum Help?

Go down 
+2
BliTz
Kendall
6 posters

Which roleplay should I make?
Vampire&Werewolves
Eh, Forum Help? I_vote_lcap54%Eh, Forum Help? I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
TheFirstBite
Eh, Forum Help? I_vote_lcap46%Eh, Forum Help? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 pm

I'm making a forum, and I'm asking a few other people if they want to help make it. I have 2 ideas that seem pretty silly, but it's going to be fun roleplaying!
Here's the first topic:

Solar and Lunar, A Vampire and Werewolf Roleplay.
This is a roleplay that's related to the Twilight Saga. You don't have to interact with all the mushy gushy stuff, or any of the Canon Characters. You simply make a character. Human, Vampire, Or Werewolf. You can be a newborn Vampire, or an elder vampire. You can be a young Werewolf or an elder Werewolf. Some Vampires have Powers, some don't. Some are evil and they thirst for Human Blood, some are content and drink animal blood. Some Werewolves kill humans for the sake of Killing, some leave them be and protect their land. Whatever you are, you live with your clan (Made up or Canon Clans) and do whatever you want!

And the second Idea is...:

The First Bite, A Fantasy Roleplay.
You wake up in your room and everything is silent. You can sense a presence nearby, but where? Footsteps walk across your wooden floor, and suddenly everything goes black. What happened? When you wake up in a dark room, screaming with pain. Blood drips down your neck and your clothing is stained red. Could this be happening? Have I gotten bitten? You think. Everything goes black and you can't see a thing...

This is a roleplay were you can be whatever you want, whoever you want! You're free to do whatever you want and live like normal people. NOT! You are in a Restricted Area for paranormal People. You're trapped in the jail with no way out...You want to get out, but you know you'll risk your life trying. Your friends tried getting out, but died trying. It's nearly impossible. You can be whatever you want, a werewolf, Vampire, Banshee, Ghost, Demon, Fallen Angel, whatever you want! The main plot of this story is to live in the jail and team up with others to find a way out without being caught or killed. The jail is surrounded with guards and protected with toxic gas and barbed wire. You can't get out without any scrapes or bruises.

So which one do you think? Vote!
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Hey I can help with the forum
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Ill help.xD
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:46 pm

I Shall help. I'm really good with them.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Okay! PM ME!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Pm you wat?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:12 pm

We talked bout this earlier... course I'll help ^^
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 pm

I'd totally love to help ya Kendall and I'll PM you. Love both ideas but I'm a fan of Twilight so I like the vamps and werewolves one. Team Jacob all the way!
Back to top Go down

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:01 am

While I do like both ideas, I think I like "The First Bite" better. There are a bunch of Twilight role plays right now, but "The First Bite" is unique! When you have enough members, of if they're willing, you may want to get a few of them to play guards. It would make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:39 am

Whatsername wrote:
I'd totally love to help ya Kendall and I'll PM you. Love both ideas but I'm a fan of Twilight so I like the vamps and werewolves one. Team Jacob all the way!

Remember dude,just run with the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Tela Earthday wrote:
Whatsername wrote:

Remember dude,just run with the wolves.

Yeah!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eh, Forum Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh, Forum Help?   Eh, Forum Help? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh, Forum Help?
Page 1 of 1